Thread: customization

10+ Year Old Account

customization

since you can change your armor dye's in character creation im wondering if there will be a way to do it in the world after cc
    i imagine the cash shop will have dye changing items but people have said alot of the cash shop items can be found in the world without ever having to spend any real money

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    since you can change your armor dye's in character creation im wondering if there will be a way to do it in the world after cc
    i imagine the cash shop will have dye changing items but people have said alot of the cash shop items can be found in the world without ever having to spend any real money
    In the hero's screen (press H) you can change your armor dye anytime you want. You will only have a limited selection of dyes in the beginning but it's possible to get more through drops, gem shop, crafting or trading post (auction house).
    Last edited by mmoc77cd96e260; 2012-08-25 at 06:37 AM.

Yeah, you can change your dyes anytime you want for free. You also get random dye drops in the world too which open up new colours for your account.

The character creation dye colours are just to give you a base system to use. When you get a new piece of gear, the game will dye it to the colours you've selected automatically. You can change it at any time using the dye option (an eye-dropper icon) on your Hero pane (H). You get dye drops randomly from mobs as well out in the world and the cooking crafting discipline can even make dyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    k good to know as i was gonna go with default black