Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ian looked forward to see death marching at him, pointy end first. He let out a sigh, and thought to himself "Come on you son of a b--ch, you have dealt with a lot worse, okay that is a lie, this is a pretty rough scenario. Well lets do this." He drew when his opponent was nine feet out, missing intentionally. The extra foot gave him enough time to kick up a nearby shield and throw it up in time to take the blow.

Ian woke up a few seconds later surrounded the rubble of what he assumed was the building he was standing in front of. He was blind in his left eye, judging from past injuries he had a broken rib or two. Using his sword to stand himself up, he leaned on it as a cane. His hands were shaking and covered in blood. Not only had the physical injuries taken their toll, the shadow magic was devouring him. It began to disappear...

"You know what *coughing blood* that did not hurt nearly as bad as I bet you wanted it to...Lets see not only *coughing more blood* did you fail to shut me up, but you destroyed a perfectly good..." looks around trying to identify whatever building was crushed around him to no avail "a perfectly good building that is it..."

Ian's vision blurred, and he wobbled a bit. He drew his katana once more, fighting to keep from passing out from the loss of blood. He had bought them all the time he could.

"You know what else we have in common death knight, I don't have any gods to cry too. So you will not hear me beg today, not to you, your rot brain commander, or any other form of rotting flesh for that matter. Your worse wasn't enough so whats next?"

Lethean spun around, digging his heel into the dead ground to stop himself. He turned, quick to recover from his recent strike. He was surprised to see Ian struggle back to his feet, covered in blood. Shadowfrost's blade was soaked in blood, and Lethean had hoped his attack had at least infected the human with one of his diseases.
    "And still you stand!" He crowed, eyes flaring. "You naive human! You believe that was my worst? I did little more than take a swing at you!" He laughed. "What Gods exist are a fruad. I care not for any pleas of mercy you may have, nor would my master. As for what's next... " Lethean Lowered Shadowfrost, loosening his arms and shoulders, and the tip of his runeblade pressed into the dirt. "I don't think I'll need to do anything more. Because," and now he smirked, looking right into Ian's eyes, "if you don't get a healing soon, the wound will fester, kill you and then proceed to raise you to join me."
    Pyromaniac protégé.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    "You think your will strong enough to enslave me?" Ian knew what he said was true, that he was in fact running out of time. The blood plague had grown strong in his right arm and around his first cut. It was a burning sensation rivaling the rest of pain through out his entire body. Would he end up an undead slave, just like the crusader he cut down moments ago...

At that moment Ian fell to a single knee. He hung onto his sword to prevent him from totally collapsing on the ground. Then he thought about the death knight, and how they had it made, no more ties to the frailty of mortality, no more limits of the human body...it had to be the blood plague starting to get to him, or was it? A million thoughts raced in his mind with one no more powerful than the next...

((I'm going to jump in if Dacred is ok with that))

Oliver was sent on an herb supply mission from the leaders at the Apothecarium and had ended up in Eastern Plaguelands looking for any remnants of Khadgar's Whiskers in the area. While looking around Tyr's Hand, he heard a commotion in the forest. He quickly noticed Undead massing and marching after a cloaked figure. He knew he should have reported this but let his curiosity win over instead.

Not wanting to be caught he took a long swig of his Invisibility Potion and followed the the undead army from a distance. When the death knight began charging down the hill on his steed, Oliver knew a battle was happening close by and decided to join in. It took a while to meet the battlefield, but he was quickly able to assess the two sides and decided to assist the human with the odd sword.

"You naive human! You believe that was my worst? I did little more than take a swing at you!" He heard the death knight scream and immediately readied a special defensive potion.

As the warrior went down a single knee, Oliver threw the vial at the man's feet and watched as a mist began shrouding him. The warrior breathed in the fumes and his skin began to harden. His whole body became as tough as stone, extinguishing the diseases that ran through his veins. It was a self-made concoction he created while studying dwarves' unique ability to turn their entire body to earth and cleanse themselves. "Get back to your feet little human! Attack him while the potion is in effect!"
    Pokemon Y FC: 0791 - 2268 - 4024
    PM me if you add me so I can get you back
    My RP Characters: Tobias Greyfang Oliver Ogleton Gar Plainstrider

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ((Dodged that bullet))

Life once again flowed through Ian's veins, although still blind in his left eye, he felt reborn. He looked up and saw the undead that the potion must have came from. "What is this..." It was soothing, but fortifying at the same time. He was to dazed to think about the details, and way to angry. Ian picked up his sword and lashed out. Anger filled his eyes((eye)), body, and what was left of his soul.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" Ian shouted in a blood fury, lunging at Lethean with a fury of slashes. The sting of death burdening him no more Ian pushed the assault.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grimgor felt the strange feeling.. It was like Neyira was trying to reach out to him while he was trying to reach her. He felt the shadowy magic course through his thoughts, combining his holy magic with its might. But Lethean's grip was still tight somehow, keeping Grimgor out..

Realisation flashed in his mind. "Damn!" he thought, how could he not understand that? In a moment of prayers he focused deeper, his eyes were wide open but he could see nothing now, he focused more, even more. He reached deeper into his disciplined mind and activated his inner focus. Now he could see the frail lines of flow of magic, dark and light, coursing around him. He saw the pitch black flow of magic from Lethean to Neyira, and realised that was the reason he could not dispel the magic: That was no mere curse or disable spell, it was a living, constant fed of magic that kept the victim from moving. "Must have weaken." thought Grimgor, realising how Leathean was not figthing at full power with the warrior, otherwise he would risk losing the control of his grips. He grinned and grabbed the invisible flow of dark magic with his light filled left hand, as its powers fought back the holy light in his palm, and he cut the connection with his light enchanted blade. Almost immediately Neyira broke off from the deadly grip and took a deep breath, then a sigh of relief. Grimgor said "Grap your weapons! Run! Help them!" and dashed towards the mage. But halfway to Darren, Grimgor saw how the human warrior bent down, almost passing out, and he could see with his focused eyes that plague was eating away at him. "Curses!" he yelled, and he felt terribly desperate because he could not reach the warrior to help at that moment. He hesitated in a moment of doubt, could he reach him, or he should simply leave him to his fate and help the shackled mage?

Then he saw the forsaken throwing a vial at Ian. "That it." he thought in pain, there was no way he could survive that. Much to his surprise, warrior rose up from the cloud, renewed, and Grimgor was shocked to see how his skin hardened and destroyed the plague itself. "Not possible!" he thought, stone skin was a dwarven racial ability, strictly performed only by thanes or extreme members of the race. It was not quite the same however, as his body stayed at the same size, contrary to the dwarves that use it. He felt happy to see that he was now okay again, charging back at the death knight. Grimgor gave a last look at the mysterious forsaken, and tried to understand why he helped them, but stopped thinking as he was losing his focus. He reached at the mage and almost immediately he cut him loose too. He channeled a renewing spell at the young human, bolstering him with the warm embrace of holy light and helped him stand up.

Now they were at an advantage, and Grimgor was happy to dismiss his inner focus and gain his normal sights again. He locked his eyes at the Lethean, and said "Stab you if i must." while gripping his Jambiya tight.

Lethean watched in shock as three things happened at once: A Forsaken had interfered, rescuing Ian from the embrace of undeath. The dwarven priest had somehow managed to break his prisoners free, leaving him five against one. Then he shook his head, snarled and readied himself. "You miserable weaklings think you can stop me? I will kill you all if I must!"

Neyira jumped to her feet, ecstatic to be free of Lethean's dark prison. She watched as the priest freed Darren as well. In seconds the mage was back on his feet, a relieved expression on his face. Moments ago a Forsaken had joined the fray, tossing a strange potion at their newest ally, saving him from Lethean's Blood Plague. She used her magic and flashed Icegore and Frosthowl into her hands, and gripped them tightly. Time to finish this.

The priest's magic broke Lethean's prison free, and Darren dropped to the ground. He felt another wave of holy Light flow through him, bringing him back to his feet, He felt refreshed and ready to face their dark enemy once again. He flexed his hands, summoning frost and fire magic, combining the two to create an even more powerful variants of his normal fireballs and frostbolts. "You say you fight for Darced by your own will, eh?" the young wizard taunted, teleporting himself beside Neyira. He cast a few more defensive spells, putting a protective Mage Armor spell about himself, as well as magic wards around his allies. He looked around for Aldean, and spotted the warrior fighting the rest of Darced's army. "I would normally ask why in the blazes you would choose one such as he to be your ally, but for now I'll dismiss that foolish notion, and focus on burning you to a crisp."
    "You made the mistake of joining Darced Leth," Neyira said, her eerie, hollow voice sounding more sad and regretful. "You did the one thing you swore to never do after we'd broken free of Arthas's grasp... you let the darkness consume you. Over some... some pathetic disagreement?" She shook her head in sorrow, then narrowed her azure eyes, meeting Lethean's darker, plagued ones. "It is a mistake you shall pay dearly for."
    Darren clenched his gloved hands into fists, frostfire covering his arms, ready to retaliate.

Lethean glared at his foes. "Pay dearly for? I-" He saw Ian charge at him, screaming in fury, and brought his sword back, lowering his plated shoulder. Instead of defending himself, he met Ian head-on, slamming his shoulder into the warrior's chest and knocking him back towards the rest. "You pathetic fools!" Lethean roared, plunging Shadowfrost into the ground. "On this day, the Scourge shall prevail! On this day, you shall fall!"
    Dark tendrils of shadow magic creeped out from Lethean's runeblade. They hovered in the air, thousands of them, and then they shot out, clawing their way into the land surrounding the party and the Scourge. The ground shook slightly, and thousands of decaying, clawed hands shot up everywhere. Dirt sprayed in all directions, and the groaning of the undead was overwhelming. Lethean tore Shadowfrost from the ground and held it high, as a new army of Scourge soldiers rose up from their graves beneath.
    Suddenly a battlecry was heard, and the sound of a trumpet being blown rang through the dead forests. From behind the party of adventurers and heroes, an entire battallion of Argent Crusaders crashed through the corpse of trees. Their auras of holy light were overpowering, and Lethean staggered before righting himself and snarling.
    It appears as if the Greys requested some reinforcements... no matter. I too, have my own. He reached out, searching for his master. Darced, my lord. I require your aid... your unfathomable strength and power. The Argent Crusade is here! If we do not do something, we will lose this fight! He pointed Shadowfrost towards the party, and his newly-risen army charged them, roaring ferociously. Lethean too, cried out in rage and joined his army. "By the might of the Scourge!"
    Pyromaniac protégé.

Oliver cackled as his potion took effect and started jotting indecipherable notes into a journal. Ahhh... so it actually works. I guess the gnome we tried it on didn't enough stamina.. The young human threw himself at the deathknight when Oliver realized a dwarf was looking at him strangely. No matter. I will help this beleaguered lot destroy the Scourge. They are all against what the Dark Lady stands for.

It seemed the party was rallying as a mage and another deathknight began their counterattack with the aid of that dwarf. Through the forest he could hear the sound of an incoming army. He could vaguely make out the Argent Crusades colors in the distance. Now is the time!
    Oliver found another of his favorite potions and decided to put it to use. Taking the cork out he swallowed the entire greenish liquid, immediately doubling over in pain. This part was never fun but afterwards.....
    His body began contorting, his rotten flesh distorting, and finally he began to grow. He tripled in size and the transformation was complete. While only lasting a mere minute, it would have to be enough time to help turn the tide of this battle. He found a nearby fallen tree and began swinging it aimlessly at the oncoming Scourge cackling manically as they were thrown to either side. I must remember to put this in my notes... What fun!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ian sprang up from his back and looked around the battlefield, beautiful organized chaos. Argent Crusade on the Horizon, undead ripe for the slaying, the what seemed to be giant Forsaken, and all of the rest of this pinch hit allies rallying to the cause. He cut undead down one, after another. He tore through them as if they were paper. He had been bested more than once today, and he knew that. Such raw power that death seemingly offered but at what cost? He didn't exactly have any humanity left, no family, no next of kin, no anyone for that matter. He started making his way back in the direction of Lethean. Ian was in a killing blur, leaving a wake of limbs and severed heads in his path. The closer he got he slowed his pace down, wanting to observe the death knight from a third party view instead of getting crushed again.

Lethean charged straight into the battle, no hesitation in his eyes as Shadowfrost bathed in the blood of its enemies. He cut down Crusader after Crusader, a fierce snarl on his lips. He ducked underneath a Crusader's two-handed mace, and thrust upward with Shadowfrost. A splatter of warm crimson blood coated his face, and he drew back. The human cried out in agony and collapsed, creating an instant pool of blood in the already-soaked dirt.
    He paused and looked around for a moment. The fighting was intense, cries of agony and battlecries filling the air, accompanying them were the sounds of steel clashing upon steel.
    Lethean blinked through the blood coating his face and saw Ian attempting to make his way back to the death knight, this time more cautiously. He was a whirlwind of death, leaving little in his wake.
    Damn it. Persistent, isn't he? Lethean parried an incoming strike and bashed the blood elf in his gut. The blow actually stung Lethean himself. I'm spilling the blood of my kin... He spun and drew an ebony dagger and slashed the sin'dorei's throat. Blood spurted everywhere, and Lethean danced back, bumping into one of his soldiers. The skeletal soldier stumbled backwards, knocking into another one of his foes...

Neyira slashed her runeblades this way and that, spilling ichor on the scourged earth upon which they stood. The agile night elf dodged every blow that came to her with ease, retaliating viciously.
    She had just finished with an enemy death knight, a female orc, when she was knocked over by a body. She cleared her vision and realized that a Scourge soldier was lying on top of her. Even though she herself was undead, she was disgusted.
    "Ew... !" she growled, kicking the zombie off of her. She lifted her head and saw Lethean staring at her, surprise on his face. Then his expression went blank and he began to advance on her.

Darren dodged a strike and blasted the skeleton beside him with a frostfire bolt. He was ablaze with energy, magic crackling around him. He fired another frostfire bolt that exploded against an undead soldier, then spun and fired a pyroball at a death knight. The death knight blocked it with his runeblade, but Darren didn't care. It accomplished its purpose.
    With the death knight distracted, he had time to launch two swift fireballs, both of which struck the death knight. He combusted, and azure flames licked up his body as he screamed in pure agony.
    Darren turned again and saw Neyira, lying on the ground with Lethean slowly advancing on her. Behind Lethean, Ian was attempting to make his way to him.
    Interesting scenario. Let's even the odds a bit. He gestured towards to Neyira, channeling his magic and reaching deep into the Twisting Nether. A tendril of arcane magic shot out and wrapped itself around Neyira, transforming her corporeal form transuculent. The look of surprise that must have been on her face, hidden by her full helm, was likely priceless. As she vanished, a rippling, clear shape appeared beside his feet. The shape took on that of Neyira before she returned to reality.
    She sat there, shock evident before she pushed herself to her feet and looked at Darren. He shrugged, features hidden beneath his hood.
    "Hey. Can't have us all fall to the monster."

Lethean paused in his advance as Neyira vanished from his vision. He felt her presence return once again and glared at the mage.
    "Fancy little trick, human." He gripped Shadowfrost tightly, completely forgetting the fact that Ian was advancing on him from behind...
    Pyromaniac protégé.

As Oliver was busy tossing away the tiny Scourge, trying to pave a way for the Argent Horsemen to cut into the heart of the enemy foes, he had completely failed to see an Abomination rampaging towards him. "YOU BIG UNDEAD. ME BIG UNDEAD. ME ONLY BIG UNDEAD ALLOWED. YOU NO FRIEND!" The creature swung his axe at Oliver and he was barely able to move in time. I must get used to moving around in this form... Maybe I can practice with this oaf. "What did you say to me little guy? You're going to have to come closer. You're too SMALL to hear from so far away" Oliver taunted. He knew how brainless these being were and would be easily able to manipulate it.
    The Abom was furious at this and charged at him with his full force "SMALL? WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE?". Oliver positioned himself on the far side of a Scourge troop and, as planned, the Abomination decimated the entire unit trying to reach his adversary. What Oliver didn't plan on was what he should make it do afterwards.

Taking a quick glance at the battlefield, he was able to spot the band of adventurers and decided to give them some aid. "Your brain must be as tiny as you are! If you can catch me I'll admit you are WAAAAAY bigger than I am." A simple taunt.... but more than enough to enrage his adversary even more. He saw the death knight Lethean turn in surprise as the mage seemed to move one of his comrades into a better position. He also noted Ian watching from a safe distance preparing to strike. Maybe another small distraction will win us this day.
    Oliver started running towards the fighters with the Abomination in tow. From watching the creature charge before, Oliver knew about how much distance it needed to slow and stop his movement. When Oliver decided he was close enough, he reached into his satchel and used his last Invisibility Potion and instantly vanished and dove to the side to allow the Abom. to keep on his track. This should cause quite a commotion... Oliver couldn't help but laugh hysterically to himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grimgor felt an urge to slow down and breath deeply. He was over-using his magical powers already, and weariness was taking over now. His infusion dispersed, and he bent on his knees as he has smitten a few more undead that were trying to surround Aldean. He took a few breaths, looking around him. His sight was dizzy and blurry. He was feeling tired after all that happened. "Stop not now!" he growled at himself, taking a few more breaths. Then he looked back at the party and his jaw dropped: A giant undead chased by another giant abomination just vanished right in front of his eyes. He rubbed his eyes and looked again, thinking "Beer too strong? What hell?". Now the gigantic abomination was running towards Lethean and his pack of ghouls out of control, stampeding shrieking undead, killing more then they could such effortlessly. He started laughing manically, totally confused of what he was seeing and if it was alcohol's effect or not. Unable to realise what is real and what is not, he just took anything he saw as it was.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Don't worry I'm still here, but I'm really busy with math and stuff Anyway, keep up te great work guys and I'll try to post a few things this weekend. Thank you for your patience guys, sorry I'm so busy.))

((Hey hey, it's all good. School's keeping me down, too. I'm just attempting to multi-task LOL!))

Lethean froze, and a sense of dread filled him.
    Twenty yards away, a massive abomination was charging towards him at full speed, shrieking at the Forsaken that had vanished but moments ago. Didn't see this one coming. He cut through one of his own minions to free up some space and dove to the side. The abomination came crashing through the rest of his battallion, slamming into a tree. The huge pine cracked as it fell, and crushed the hapless abomination. Its final, gurgling cries of fury and pain died down, and Lethean struggled to his feet. He was relieved he hadn't lost his grip on Shadowfrost, but his ebony dagger had been misplaced. I don't need it; not now. He turned back to the rest of the adventurers and snarled.
    Suddenly, a monstrous roar filled the air. All fighting froze as the sound of massive wings beating the air approached, slowly. Another roar was loosed, and all eyes turned to the dark red sky.
    A huge frostwyrm crested the mountains, of which the other side was home to the glorious elven kingdom Quel'Thalas. The frostwyrm let out another cry and swooped down towards the battlefield. Lethean slowly turned his gaze back to his enemies and smiled.

Neyira stood in awe at the size of the frostwyrm that had arrived. I didn't know those things could get so... so.. big... Her fingers went slack, and she tightened them before her runeblades slipped from her grasp. As Lethean looked back towards them, she felt an overwhelming, furious desire to wipe that arrogant smile off of Lethean's face, but she knew it would be stupid to try and do so alone. She did however think it an appropriate time to reignite the fighting. She turned on one of Lethean's shocked soldiers and drove Icegore into its throat. The undead gurgled and dropped, and in milliseconds the fighting was back in full blaze once again. Lethean himself went after Neyira, but she wasn't about to be taken by him again. She waited, stance firm as he came within range. When he did, she lashed out with her runeblades, catching him in the side. The cold steel of her blades cut through his plate like butter, and blood spurted from the wound as he cried out in fury. She rammed her shoulder into him, knocking him back towards Ian, who had again begun to advance on Leth slowly.
    "Finish it!" she cried as it was cut off by a blade plunged into her stomach. She snarled in pain and spun, Frosthowl slicing her opponent's throat open. She dropped to the ground, both runeblades hitting the ground...

Cerygos the frostwyrm soared through the dark skies of the Plaguelands, eyeing his adversaries with a strategic mind. The sin'dorei has things under control... for now. How long that will last, I do not know. His great azure eyes scanned the rest practically. Adventurers, great in number. They are skilled and powerful, each and every one of them. The lich's hatred is now understood: The family of the Greys is here. They shall die. The adventurers, but prey to the hawk, the master of the skies. The Greys, food for the hatchlings. Cerygos let loose another ferocious roar, shaking the land as he folded his skeletal wings and dived straight towards the battlefield. Through his enchanted vision, he watched the death knight Lethean take an injury at the hands of the other kaldorei death knight. Though he was bound to serve Lethean, as well as the rest of the Scourge, he couldn't help but be slightly disgusted. Forced to help mortals fight mortals. Their petty struggles to control bits of land and ancient buildings blinds them of the true dangers that plague these lands... If only they could see this. Perhaps they would be tougher prey, and therefore would satisfy me more to soak this dead land with their blood. He opened his maw and released a wide, arcing breath of frost. Hundreds of Crusaders were frozed instantly, and as he unfurled his wings, he crashed through many of them with his paws, sending razor-sharp shards of ice in every direction. Screams of pain were heard as he took to the skies once again, blood splattered on his bony paws.
    "Worry not, pitiful adventurers," Cerygos roared. "Soon, I shall be the least of your problems." As soon as the lich manages to drag himself from his place of viewing, and can finish decimating these miserable mortals, that is...
    Last edited by xensorlol; 2012-11-16 at 06:35 PM.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grimgor was cackling as he saw the gigantic abomination crash into others, perishing many with itself. "Waaaaaaaghahahahaa!" he laughed in his drunken haze. Then he heard a terrifying roar behind him and he felt a chill on his spine. "What hell?!" he murmured as he turned back to see the huge frostwyrm. He looked at it with blank eyes, then another wave of laughter took him over. "Dreaming! Why beer! So nice- hick!" he mumbled, obviously having a hard time to believe at what he just saw. But he realised it was very real, as the dragon roared once again and started flapping his wings. Almost immediately Grimgor realised what was going to happen, and he started running like lightning towards his friends.

He heard the huge inhaling of dragon, that meant he had a few seconds to shield his friends from its fatal breath. He ran, trying to center his position among his allies, ducked and rolled, and on his knees he raised his hands to the air and yelled "Shield!". A dome of holy light appeared on top of them a split-second before the breath hit. Grimgor felt the freezing cold of wyrm's magic in his palms as his fingers went half-purple. He hoped to protect as many of his comrades as possible but it was impossible to tell for him at that point, paritally because he was half-drunk and dizzy and he had to do it all in a rush. He hoped for the best nevertheless. Holy barrier dispersed immediately after breath's hit and Grimgor collapsed on his face, holding his hands close to his chest to try and warm them. He was totally exhausted but he murmured sacred words to slowly heal his hands.

Then he remembered, he still had half of his cantina full of beer.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ((Hey guys i am going to kind of have a busy weekend I will post as much as possible but if need be you guys can make Ian fight and what not, try not to mess him to bad ))

Ian looked down at Grimgor and knew this was his window. The team couldn't withstand another blast from harbinger of doom that is the frost wyrm. He charged at Lethean and swung his blade at him. Ian ignored the impending doom of the frost wyrm, ignoring his warning and threats. Once he got close enough to Lethean he let loose another salvo of slashes and twirls. His movements where fluid yet sharp, planned yet chaotic, he had found the momentem he had been looking for this entire time.

"This is how we decide this death knight, one last melee!" Ian shot back and ran towards a wall, barely standing but enough to launch himself off of and deliver a kick to his opponents face. A glancing blow at best but a blow to say the least.

Lethean stumbled back from the glancing blow he recieved from his adversary. Growling and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, his gauntlet came down smeared with blood. "One last melee," he agreed in a low snarl, charging Ian. The warrior, momentarily set back from the unique move, managed to bring his katana up in time. He angled his blade so that Lethean's sword would deflect off it instead of impacting it fully, which Ian knew would have shattered it. With Lethean off-guard, Ian had time to recover and dance back, taking a practiced stance and observing his enemy for a split-second.
    Powerful, skilled and strong. Not a lot of control, though. He likes to charge his enemies and put all of his strength into his blows. It leaves him open for counter-attacks... Grinning to himself, Ian stood still and waiting, like a snake poised to strike. He watched as Lethean recovered and turned, glaring at him in curosity and fury.
    "What do you plan to do, fool?" the death knight taunted. "Stand there and gawk at me all day?"
    "On the contrary blood elf," Ian replied, smirking. "Your own arrogance will be your downfall."
    Lethean growled in fury and charged again, just as Ian had hoped. Predictable. He waited for the perfect time to attack.
    What he wasn't expecting however, were the two ghouls that jumped him from behind. His heart fluttered as he spun, decapitating both with his katana before stopping face-to-face with Shadowfrost's tip.
    Time seemed to freee at that moment. Ian stood, half-crouched, frozen as Lethean's runeblade was literally millimetres from his chest. Should have seen it coming... He already knew he was dead; that fact didn't bother him. What did bother him was what would surely happen afterward. All around him the fighting continued to rage, the sounds of battle at their usual pace. It was almost as if they were outside of time itself, but could still see the others... an almost impossible concept to grasp fully.
    Time sped up and returned to normal as Lethean plunged Shadowfrost into Ian's chest, the great runeblade going directly through the warrior's heart. Ian stood there, shocked, coughing up blood as Shadowfrost again released the Blood Plague into Ian's system. The agony that began to course through him was horrendous, but he was helpless. He could do little more than stand there in furious pain, choking on his own blood. Lethean stepped back, withdrawing Shadowfrost as Ian dropped to his knees. Somehow he kept a tight grasp on his katana...

The satisfaction Lethean felt from winning their duel was brilliant. Lethean took a step back, pulling his runeblade from Ian's body. He could already see the warrior's skin turning grey and his hair darkening. His eyes were blank and blood was running down his chin, mixed with a thick, green substance. You should never have interfered, human, Lethean thought, grinning fiercely. He realized that Ian was still holding his katana, and his smile widened. Excellent. That will save me time trying to find him a suitable runeblade. The soon-to-be death knight acolyte dropped, face-first into the ground, gurgling noises escaping his throat. Lethean laughed as Cerygos flew overhead, continuing to decimate the Argent Crusade. His soldiers were slowly gaining the upper hand on the ground as well.
    All is going according to plan... thankfully. The Damncaller would have had my head for this if I'd have failed. He didn't even bother to look around himself; he knelt beside Ian's body and placed his gauntleted, blood-soaked hand on the dead warrior's head, gripping the skull tightly. He channelled his dark, unholy magic into the body, using shadow magic to fill the corpse with energy. The katana, still in Ian's hand, was now dark grey, a few runes inscribed on the blade. Soon he'll have many more to boast of. He released Ian's head and stood up, stepping back as the body twitched and spasmed...

Darren watched in horror as both Neyira and Ian were taken down. Neyira from a sword to the gut from an enemy death knight; a horrific injury, he noticed as the massive orc ripped his blade from Neyira's body. She turned and slashed at his throat with one of her runeblades, taking down her would-be killer. Then her fingers went slack as her swords dropped to the ground. No! Darren blinked towards Neyira and caught her before she fell, lowering her slowly to the ground. The battle raged fiercely around him, but he knew he had to try and save her. He pulled a healing potion from his belt and poured it into her mouth, but it did no good; she coughed it back up, the tincture mixed with thick blood. "Damn it!" He looked around and saw Grimgor, trying to recover from his spell he had cast when saving them all from the frostwyrm. "Priest! Get over here, now!" He turned to Neyira, whose eyes were half-closed.
    "Hang in there!" He looked up but was forced to turn his gaze back to Neyira as her hand shot up, gripping his shoulder. She coughed as she tried to speak. "Human..." she murmured, her eerie voice hoarse. "Is he dead?"
    Darren knew she was speaking of Lethean, but watched in horror as Ian attempted to finish off the blood elf. The two faced off for a few moments more, then Lethean charged. Darren felt a faint glimmer of hope, but it was dispelled as Ian was ambushed by two ghouls. He spun to finish them off, then turned back to his opponent... but it was already too late.
    Darren felt Ian's agony as Lethean plunged his runeblade into the warrior's heart. He felt the dark magic course through Ian then, and knew what Lethean was planning to do. Torn between staying with Neyira, ad making a daring attempt to save Ian, he was forced to wait and watch in fury and sadness as Ian fell. Lethean knelt beside his corpse and began channelling unholy magic into Ian's body.
    Light, no... no! Darren could only watch as Lethean stepped back. Ian's body twitched, then rose slowly. The warrior's skin was now dark grey, his eyes glowing a bright azure as he opened them. His katana was of cold, ebony steel and inscribed with a few runes. His armor was ripped at his chest and soaked with frozen blood.
    Ian went to stand by Lethean, and the two death knights glared at Darren. No... no!
    "Shall we end this, my pet?" Lethean crowed, sick joy twisting his tone. Ian gripped his katana and nodded.
    "We shall."

High above the battlefield, Cerygos loosed a roar in triumph. He had felt the dark magic emanating from the battle below, and knew that Darkfury had succeeded. So, the sin'dorei proves not only his worth to the lich, but his battle prowess and determination, as well as dominance and strength to the rest of the little mortals. The former blue dragon growled in satisfaction. And the lich shall be quite pleased with this progress. Now, to clean up the job...

((Just so all of you know, while PK is away he has requested that I not only transform his character to a DK (his wish) but that I finish the fight for him. This is only temporary... but I just wanted to let everyone know, so I don't have a mod knocking on my door asking why I'm controlling his char so much. ;P))
    Pyromaniac protégé.

Oliver watched from the ground where he dove as the Abomination barreled toward Lethean. The death knight was barely able to move away in time but a considerable chunck of his minions had perished. Eh... I'll take it. What he did notice right away was the blade the death knight was holding had fallen only inches from where his own shrinking body had landed. As the potion's effect was wearing off, Oliver decided to ensure Lethean would have at least one less tool in his seemingly endless aresenal. I like this blade... well balanced made with true craftsmanship. Plus, it's my favorite color! Oliver laughed in spite of himself and slid the dagger into his satchel.

That was when he heard it... The roar he had heard more than once before during his time in Northrend. He immediately looked up and saw the flying terror blast many Argent Crusaders in an instant. Many more would had perished were it not for that curious dwarf. Trying to get his bearings he noticed the duel begin anew between the warrior and the death knight. When the warrior went down with a Runeblade entering his heart Oliver frowned, What a waste of a good potion! I don't have very many of those and he goes and gets himself killed!!!? Oliver was surprised to see the warrior get back up but could instantly see the difference. Ian was Undead...but not like himself. He was raised with unholy magics and corruptions unique to death knights.

This fight may really be over,
    Oliver thought to himself as his invisibility potion wore off. I guess it's time I introduce myself to these fleshbags I see to be fighting with. He dodged his way through the battlefield and met with the dwarf. "Don't shoot!" He exclaimed when he got near the priest and started laughing at himself again. "Hoohahohaaooahaa!! I'm kidding. My name is Oliver and I'm with the Apothecary. It seems I've stumbled across a pretty bad situation and apparently have chosen the losing side. We need to regroup and think of a way to kill that Frost Wyrm before he really takes us out of the fight for good. So... who's in charge?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Grimgor's felt a pain in his heart, so strong that he thought it was crushed in itself, when he saw Ian fall for the cursed death knight. He left out a ferocius roar in both fury and desperation, Neyira was lying down bleeding to death, Ian fell to the enemy.. Despair slowly took over him, killing his mood manically. He could barely stand when he heard someone approaching him and readied a feint glow of holy light at his hands. He could not see who it was clearly, otherwise he would have rained holy fire with what was left of his power. Approacher hailed him with humor and Grimgor was totally confused. If alcohol was not playing games with his mind, he was talking to a walking corpse with a sense of humor. "Forsaken. Heathen." snarled dwarven priest, but he recalled how he threw a potion to help Ian back up earlier. He lowered his hands and dismissed his aggressive stance. He bent on one of his knees to breath more as the forsaken came close. As he asked who was in charge, Grimgor raised his head and looked at him for a moment, then chuckled nervously. "The Thane." he murmured, pointing out towards the crowd of undead. Obviously he has not seen the old veteran in a while. "Human." he mumbled again, pointing towards another direction, this time showing where Aldean and crusaders fought.

He forced himself back up and started walking towards Neyira. He was going to try saving her even if it costed his life.

Cerygos soared above the battlefield, watching with a careful eye. The mortals, so hopeful are they, so desperate, even when all chances of victory have crumbled to ashes. He loosed another roar, circling the skies above.
    But he did not descend.
    Powerful, the sin'dorei is. The lich has vanished frim both sight and mind, likely to rethink his tactics. The Light-wielders, outnumbered and overpowered. Little chance do they stand...

Lethean stood alongside his new ally, Shadowfrost gripped tightly. A smirk was upon his lips and he was laughing inside. The fools, they think they can defeat me... defeat the Scourge. So naive. Neyira was bleeding out from her gut-wound, and both the mage and the dwarven priest were coming to her aid. A sudden animosity took hold of Lethean as he narrowed his eyes, grin disappearing. For what you did to me before... for what you began. Another death knight rode up behind him and Ian, a draenei who had a dark-grey hued two-handed mace strapped to his back, and wore plate armor which was crimson in color. The trimming was of a darker shade; almost like blood.
    Lethean, however, was paying little attention to this fact. His eyes were focused on Neyira, wounded and helpless. Don't do it... leave her. What she did before means nothing now! He snarled and reached out with Shadowfrost. A tendril of shadow extended from the blade and slithered through the air...

Darren's head shot up as he watched Lethean turn his gaze to Neyira. The young wizard felt a fury rise within him, but it died down as yet another death knight rode up to join Lethean and Ian. Bloody hell. He watched Lethean raise Shadowfrost and growled.
    "Oh no you don't." A tendril of shadow shot out from the blade, and Darren raised his right hand, a spell already prepared. A pillar of fire shot up from the ground, disintegrating the tendril before it could reach them. When the fire dissipated, Lethean was already moving towards them...
    Pyromaniac protégé.