Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ralof landed on ramparts, just to see others fighting off the demonic forces. He saw Aldoss almost overpowering Cheveyos, so he drawed his guns and unfurled a storm of bullets at him, just when he was about to land a blow on her. Aldoss took most of the shots and stepped backwards for a moment, just to manically laugh and spit out bullets. It seemed to have no impact on him whatsoever. Ralof looked at his pistols and back at the corrupted forsaken in confusion. "What the hell is that thing?" he mumbled. It was obvious that simple bullets would not be of use here, so he sheated his pistols and drawed his sword. "Lets see how i can handle those." he thought.

((Sorry I've been gone too. I've had to work three doubles this week.... very tiring. Been thinking of a better way to explain the transformation. I've updated the post and changed it in a way I actually like a lot better.))

To his side Oliver saw Fordring draw his legendary sword and the deathknight Lethean begin attacking demons and the red-eyed undead. Oliver flew over them and blasted a group of demons coming from a smaller portal. He swooped down and lifted a demonic hound clear off the ground. The twin heads spewed molten fel energies in an attempt to break free from Oliver's claws. You want me to drop you? Well I'd be rude not to oblige demon. With that, Oliver released his grip and the two-headed demon fell. It landed with a resounding thud on a spire of the castle releasing the vile green blood and fel energy across the roof. This stronghold is done... this is now a mere battlefield rather than a great fortress.

Oliver scanned the area and saw the Captain who had helped him before pushing back demons into the main portal. They lay in piles on either side of the phalanx almost creating a wall around the crusaders. The red-eyed undead kept coming down from the mountains and they began to quickly outnumber the allies forces. Do they ever stop coming. From Lethean's infinite reinforcements to these demonspawn coming from Hellfire Peninsula, the area will soon be filled with enemies. Oh and the big guy too... he's the root of all this. On the plus side I can practice my aim some more. Oliver meant to laugh but it came out more as a guttural grunt. He flew to the side of the fortress and began picking out targets and shooting fiery bolts at them with surprising accuracy. What fun!

--------------

The Captain's forces had been doing well. They continued pushing the demons back and had made a tunnel of death for any coming through the portal. Beyond the glowing green energy he could see all that awaited on the other side. Pit Lords and Infernals, Imps and Succubi, Floating Eyes and Wrathguards. If we can keep this up then the bigger ones won't be able to get in. Just then, the Captain noticed the Gan'arg engineers doing something to a portal generator. They were overloading it with Fel energies and then the portal began to expand. The smaller portals in the area disappeared and all of the energy supporting them had been diverted to the main portal in front of him. No! They'll get through in minutes.

The Captain then made a decision. They was only one way to stop the demonspawn. "Men! You have all made me proud and have done more than I could have ever imagined. But we need to stop these monsters once and for all. We all took the oath to defend the Hand with our lives. It is on this day that we fulfill that oath. We have to take out the portal generators on the other side!" There was a moment of hesitation from the men. They looked at each other and they saw among each other's faces a look of terror. To the side they noticed as one the pillar of white light had been extinguished. The holy power of the priest had all but faded away completely. A silent vigil was held for the brave dwarf and a great determination was regained. "He gave his own life for us!" "We have no excuse." "He was a savior to us all." "We'd be gone if not for him!" The Captain smiled, "The priest gave us a chance to defend this place and help defeat that monster. Now we must do what we can to do the same. We must stop the influx of these demons. Charge forward comrades!"

As one the phalanx put all spears forward and began a brisk pace forward. They brushed past the lesser demons already through the portal and stepped onto the dry Hellfire Peninsula ground. Immediately they were attacked by demons but onward they pushed. "Ignore these bastards! Our target is the portal generator. Bombadiers to the center. Fire!!!" Grenades were tossed and focused on the center of the generator. Green Fel energies cackled like lightning and at once it exploded. The Gan'arg engineers were blown apart in the explosion and suddenly there was chaos everywhere. Demons flooded towards the closing gate fighting each other to get through. They spoke in their own demonic tongue, "I will be the one to serve him." "My minions will be at his side."

"We must get the closest allied stronghold. We go... now!" The crusaders ran as close to the mountains as they could in no particular formation. The Captain looked back and saw the portal finally close completely. The last thing he saw on the other side was a bronze dragon fly close by. It looked as if it was almost nodding to the Captain knowingly. The demons gave chase in anger. We did it... Sargeras will still have plenty of reinforcements, but these monsters will not cause anymore trouble to the adventurers. Now it is up to them. Good luck. Wrathguards descended upon what was left of the uncorrupted crusaders and began hacking and slashing all in sight. His men were dying left and right. They took down many of them but were quickly overwhelmed. The Captain took a blow to his side and blood poured from his wound. He looked up and all he could see was a wrathguard bringing his sword down full force straight towards his head.... This is the end. I'm sorry I couldn't do more...
    Pokemon Y FC: 0791 - 2268 - 4024
    PM me if you add me so I can get you back
    My RP Characters: Tobias Greyfang Oliver Ogleton Gar Plainstrider

10+ Year Old Account
    ((You become a bronze dragon? I know I did it with Darced, but it will be justified seeing as he always was one. This however is weird and a little far fetched in my opinion. I suppose it won't matter later on based on how the series will end. But in the future and with other RPs this is too close to god-mode and highly unlikely. I'll let it slide, but I'd appreciate it if he had a timer on this potion otherwise he'd be too powerful for too long. For the remainder of this RP sure, but not for the next chapter. I'll post later today and sorry to force a post, didn't know you guys were so busy; don't worry it'll be worth your while in the end.))
    Last edited by Darced; 2013-01-11 at 11:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    (( Excuse me, i am no expert in this matter but i want to speak my mind if that is not a problem. I don't see why dangelo cannot turn into a dragon using a flask, while Lethean could simply bring a frostwyrm out of nowhere. I mean, alchemists can do this ingame, cooperating with bronze dragons. Oliver is a typical alchemist, and that is his profession to the fullest, as far as deciding his strength in battle. Being not able to use Alchemy to the fullest potential would greatly diminish his rp experience, don't you think? It is in the game lore after all, and his explanation fits in perfectly. A drake is never an over-powered thing none-the-less. And as far as i understood from his explanation, it is only a temporary change, turning him physically into a bronze drake and giving him their skills only for a short while. If you did not play WoW for a while and missed the part i am talking about, here is the link: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=93328#. you can turn into a dragon and even carry a friend on your back ingame since the release of Cataclysm. So i see no problem in him doing that, and if you remember, Ralof asked him if he could turn into a dragon a few posts back, effectively hinting this particular skill. I would kindly suggest you rethink your decision about this matter. But as this is your RP, afterall, i will abide whatever decision you may take on this. Kind regards ))

((XD. Lethean didn't pull the Frostwyrm out of no where, remember. One of his soldiers, a draenei death knight named Zyraneth, arrived to assist him directly from Darced the Damncaller's own contigent. The draenei's history as a DK also involved resurrecting a frostwyrm named Cerygos, who used to be a blue dragon and a staunch supporter of Malygos the Spellweaver.
    Now, Dangelo and this "bronze dragon" situation... I have a few things to point out/comment on. In all honesty, Dangelo, I don't see how your character can suddenly become a bronze dragon. Being a dragon from the very beginning... makes more sense, right? No one can actually 'become' a true dragon. Inside WoW (since the release of Cataclysm) you can indeed use the Vial of the Sands to transform into a dragon as a mount - however, this dragon is not only a sandstone drake, but it also does not grant you 'any' of their abilities, nor anything else along those lines. I am also quite confused, because we are discussing this debate, and yet, in Dangelo's post, numerous times did I read the line "fiery bolts" or something similar to that... wasn't he a bronze dragon? O_o. Those are just my thoughts and opinions. ; 3 ))
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((I said he could temporarily. I'm just trying to keep this RP manageable and prevent any really far out stretches of lore. I agree with Mex that you'd simply be a mount without the abilities so I don't have a problem with that, but the idea of him becoming a bronze drake out of the blue isn't very reasonable, lore-wise or RP-wise. As I said you can do so temporarily, but as a potion not a new form. If you want to play as a dragon then I suggest making a new charcter to keep up with consistancy, but save that char for the next role-play. You can keep your post, but let's move on.))

"Arinite!" screamed Aldean as he cut down an oncoming Forsaken. She turned and spotted red eyes peering into her own. She quickly cast a barrier around herself; the corrupted undead chipped away at the ice but was unable to break through. She blinked back and began to hurl frostbolts at the possessed and they turned towards her direction. Aldean jumped in front of her as a defensive obstacle. "Keep going!" She nodded as she continued the onslaught. Aldean was still hurt from earlier, his arm had begun to go numb and he could no longer hold both hammers with ease. He thrusts one to the side and charges, both hands on one. The possessed tackled him, but were blown off by a cone of cold spell. "Aldean they're too much! We have to get to Sargeras!" He looked onwars and spotted the demon channeling fel energies into the Greystone, an artifact he had only heard of in stories. A sandstone cube with four holes per side, the holes glew a bright green and channeled currents of mana throughout the block. The channeling became more tense the longer he stared, "Warriors of the Greys!" Over the wall came a platoon of Greys soldiers and they engaged the demonically possessed Forsaken. "Go friends, we'll take care of the minions!" The Greys charged into the stream of corrupted.

Sargeras smirked as streaks of fel power impacted the ground. The small bits of power became large orbs and demons began to crawl from them. Felguards came to reinforce the possessed and the Greys yelled for help. The castle wall was overflowing with death and clashes. "Look into the void mortals! Look towards your doom!

Anachronos and the bronze drakes had reunited with Chromie and were attempting to thin the demonic ranks. "We have to close the portals!" They swooped down towards the green gateways, but were suddenly affronted by streaks of black lightning. They turned realizing the titan was erecting a barrier against the dragons. "Damn! He's generating a field around the fortress, the Greystone is engulfing the battle!" The battle is his to command!

The Dark Titan continued to summon minions to charge the mortal ranks, keeping a vigilant eye on the dragons above. This ends now!

((Feel free to take command of a squadron of Greys and lead them on the wall. The goal is to defeat the adds and pound the barrier with attacks. Once down the dragons and come in and deal a lot of damage. The barrier will be re-erected but another challenge will await. Seeing as one of us is a dragon now let's just say you can enter seeing as you were already inside.))

10+ Year Old Account
    (( IF we are going to be that strict about spells and skills, to be totally consistent with in-game versions, then none of the deathknights could have shackled others with dark energies, drained healing energies out of their blades, speak to others through their minds.. See where this is going? It does not have to exactly be a sandstone drake now in a RP environment, does it? And it grants you in-game the ability to fly. So why not claws and shooting bolts in RP? Quite the contrary, it would be stupid if he turned into a drake and would use that only for transportation, and not fighting (which means in-game implementation is stupid in my opinion). Again, he is not turning totally and permanently into a bronze dragon, he is only taking the form of a drake temporarily. And he explains it in his previous post, so it is not that sudden as you put it. So all in all, i still think this is not againts the logic, yet again objecting, but this is what i think after all, and its nothing decisive. ))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Whoa buddy, don't get so angry. After all the Scourge do receive telepathic commands from the Lich King anway, plus death knights do have those abilities. I was saying that this should not be permanent and that he shouldn't suddenly become a drake and change his character. It was a suggestion and I was offering limits. I was not trying to say he couldn't be a drake, rather he could but with limitations. I was also trying to suggest how he should handle this. I never once said 'You can not do this.' I was simply stating I did not agree and why. Let's continue with the RP please, we're so close to finishing. And a final note, let him decide.))

((Ok... 1: I'm a little confused myself. In my original post I had him transform and you didn't have a problem except on HOW it happened and even gave me a suggestion about it. I did that and now it's not ok anymore. 2: his transformation is a temporary thing. I alluded to it in my post but I was going to turn it into a bad situation later. The tattoo on his chest with the sand moving down is the 'time' he has as a drake. 3: Characters go through changes on a regular basis. Ian went from a swordsmen to a powerful deathknight, Dacred went from a mage to a Lich with Kel'Thuzad's power, and Lethean is now a Scourgelord who's power rivals Fordring's. Characters progress and they can change on the fly. 4: In Oliver's original bio he had this ability but Chonar suggested he have some more contact with the bronze flight before that could happen but that it was within the realm of possibility. The 'fiery bolts' are something I added as most (if not all) drakes can fire something. He isn't controlling time or breathing a continuous stream of super hot fire or even as big as the other drakes around him.

I don't want to cause problems so I'll leave it at that. It is your RP and I respect your ruling on what is allowed to happen to it but I'm going to keep this for my character.))

The bronze drakes were gathering around Anachronus to begin a fresh assault. I shouldn't go with them. I need to rejoin my party down there. Oliver swooped down and he noticed the hourglass on his chest was just about run out. He began to shrink and the scales that covered his body had begun to recede into his cold skin. No! I'm too high. I need to get down as fast as possible.... falling is probably too fast though. Oliver laughed at his own predicament, expecting a low guttural growl, and heard instead his own scratchy voice. "Dammit!" He scanned the area for a ledge but could find none. A small group of corrupted forsaken were gathering in front of the adventurers. That should be a nice cushion. Oliver flared out his wings to slow his descent and positioned himself above the group and just dropped. He had shrunk considerably but was still about 5 times his normal weight and when he landed it made a loud thud!

The transformation back to Forsaken had been completed as he rose from the flattened enemies dusting off his shoulders. He immediately grabbed for his leather pouch and was delighted to see it was still there. His gazed turned up and the other bronze drakes could not break through the barrier that had just been formed. Just in time I guess. He reached into his satchel and grabbed a strength potion and downed it quickly picking up a large spear off one of the undead. "I'm not sure what Fordring is doing but I'm sure he needs time right? Let's give him what he needs." Oliver spun the long spear in front of him with ease and began attacking the demonspawn ahead of him. He was feeling immense fatigue but he could not let it end today. The future Zuri talked about was where he was needed most. Everything he had done up to this point was to prepare him for whatever Sargeras had planned.

A small squadron of Greys saw Oliver attack the corrupted Forsaken and quickly began assisting. Mages threw fireballs and arches fired poisonous shots. A large demon appeared to the side and Oliver struck it hard across the face with his spear. The spear splintered upon on contact and the demon laughed. "Puny mortals. You think to attack me with weapons will do me harm? HAhaahaha!" The demon swiped Oliver aside with a flick of his wrist and began to focus on the warrior Greys in the group. They were a skilled lot but the demon had nigh impenetrable skin. Oliver thought they were acting foolish while they dodged and poked at the monster until he noticed the magi gathering their power into a single fireball. They launched the giant ball of fire at the distracted demons head and it exploded on contact. "ARRggehh!!!!" The demon was engulfed in flame and fell to the ground as a smoking crisp. "Do not rush ahead alchemist. We have been trained by the best the Forsaken Greys have to offer and we will lend you and your allies our strength." "Then let's see that power you all have," Oliver said with a large grin and the team continued to push forward.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((It seemed really sudden and I had no idea Chonar suggested that. I guess that's ok, but I'm not very familiar with your character so perhaps it fell through the crack. I was just a little confused and felt that I needed to step in before the RP fell into chaos. I suppose we'll leave it be and see what happens. Sorry for the complaints, but this has happened before and really bogged our schedule. No hard feelings?))

10+ Year Old Account
    (( Mate, i am nowhere near angry I just repeated and explained what i said earlier on the matter, apologies if i sounded offending Now that the matter is handled, on with the show ))

((Guess I missed quite a bit. O_O. ))

Lethean was slowly realizing that, as he and Tirion Fordring were beset by swarms of demons, that Darced's original plan was in the dirt. Lethean immediately came under attack, and within moments found himself fighting off two Fel Guards wielding massive two-handed axes that glimmered fiercely with demonic energies. The demons were twice his size, all brute strength and bloodlust with little room for strategic thinking or intelligence, and the Scourgelord made quick work of one, drawing Shadowfrost across its gut. As he stepped back the other two demons hesitated, then roared and charged. This time, they were prepared, and Lethean instantly regretted his earlier thought as his would-be killing blow was parried and one of the Fel Guards retaliated, narrowly missing Lethean's neck with his axe.
    They might succumb easily to bloodlust, but they learn fast, he reluctantly admitted, realizing it had been a long time since he had fought the Burning Legion. He adjusted his grip on Shadowfrost as the two remaining Fel Guards struck again. He side-stepped one axe, and still felt the air from the strike on the back of his neck. He lashed out with his runeblade, and the flaming edge sliced into the demon's side. Burning blood spurted from the wound, which Lethean wisely dodged, and spun around to meet the attack that was sure to come from the remaining Fel Guard.
    He was correct, as the massive demon was already in position, the blade of his axe already flying through the air. Lethean had seen this coming, and had already lifted Shadowfrost to deflect the deadly attack. He had timed it perfectly, and sparks flew as the axeblade collided with the flat of Lethean's runeblade. it continued to slide along the length of the flame-engulfed blade, just barely nicking the edge of the guard, and plunged deep into the dirt beside Lethean's feet. Acting swiftly - and knowing full-well the speed these demons were capable of displaying - he gripped Shadowfrost tightly, swinging up and impaling the runeblade halfway into the Fel Guard's chest, just under the armour and the demon's rib cage. The demon uttered a roar of agony, which died down into a guttural splutter, liquid-sounding, until the demon went silent and limp. Lethean withdrew Shadowfrost as a gout of blood exploded from the wound. Lethean turned to Fordring, whom had already dealt with his assaliants - two Fel Guards and a Felhound, notorious for absorbing and draining the magic of those who wielded it.
    The paladin lifted his gaze from the fallen Legion members, meeting Lethean's eyes for a split-second. "We had best hurry," was all the Highlord said. Lethean nodded, and they both advanced, where they were assaulted by more Felhounds. One of then snarled and leapt at Lethean, who shrugged the demonic beast off, already spotting the Dark Titan that was their target. With the Greystone in his possession, he had total control of the battle. Dark, shadowy orbs circled him from which crawled the demonic minions that served him.
    So that's how he has so many of them, Lethean thought, realization dawning on him quickly. He glanced at Fordring, noticing the Highlord had gandered such a thing, and was not entirely surprised. The paladin narrowed his eyes, gazing boldly at Sargeras, and an aura of holy light began to emanate from him. Ashbringer gleamed despite the darkness, and the orb near the tip of the sword shined brightly, exuding warmth and serenity.
    Lethean thought it ironic that, instead of fighting against this paladin and his legendary sword, he was fighting alongside him. He had not wished for it, nor did he know exactly why, other than the fact that it was Darced's final command that they do so, and Lethean was not about to disobey his master - a master he willingly served - for even in death, Darced was sure to still have a presence of some sort in Azeroth... Lethean knew it.
    Lethean pushed all these thoughts down, instead focusing on the more imminent situation before him. He quickly began to put together a plan, analyzing Sargeras's shield, the orbs that kept pouring out hordes of demonic soldiers to assist the possessed Crusaders, and the rest of those who fought against him and his armies. He knew Fordring was doing likewise, though he still questioned just how affectively he'd be able to work in good coordination with the Highlord.

((So, what exactly IS a good way to deal with this? I'm at a total loss. :P When it comes to strategic, imaginative plans... I'm helpless as a lemming. ; D
    By the way Darc - Scourge AND demons? My, my, you are quite skilled at making people happy. I am a total fanboy of BCand WotLK, so to see both and fight them... best RP ever. XD. ))
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tirion Fordring sheathed the Ashbringer onto his back and began to channel a spell of Holy Light. The area began to quake and the first wave of demons were blasted back into their fellow's ranks. "Hold them my friends! Tyr's Hand will not fall so long as I stand!" More pulses erupted and demons were beginning to feel the brunt of the blows. Demonic blood thrust from their mouths and they approached the mortal lines hindered. "Lethean! Tell the Scourge to aid the line! We need their help!" More demons poured from the hastily opened portals. "You must break through and attack the barrier, the dragon's fire will make short work of Sargeras!"

Aldean heard the Highlord scream from amongst the battle and couldn't believe his ears. Artinite stared at him, "He can't be serious!" Aldean winced as he recalled he and Darced's meeting. Races of all kinds must band together to defeat him. He opened his eyes again and saw bewildered Grey warriors holding off the demonic waves. They had just allied with the Forsaken, how can I tell them to fight along-side the Scourge as well? He scanned the wall as he engaged a felguard who had taken advantage of his thoughts. The demon grabbed him and added another tear to his wound. Arinite blasted the creature away and tended to Aldean. "You're going to be alright!" He looked up from the ground in agony, "Let them through..." Arinite's eyes widened, "Why---?" Aldean closed his eyes and smirked, "There's nothing for it. The world is about to end." Arinite stood, "Warriors of the Greys! Let the Scourge through!"

((You now have Scourge support and the battle is going to engulf the whole of the fort once more. Diablo 3 hack n slash comin up!))

((Perfect. ; D. Time to smack some demons around.))

Lethean glanced behind him as numerous death knights landed on the ramparts and dismounted their scourged gryphons. They began to channel their unholy energies, calling forth lost souls and damaged corpses to fight for them. The Scourgelord quickly added his own strength to theirs, and it was mere moments before his line was reinforned with hundreds of Scourge soldiers. To his relief, the ramparts were quite large, and able to easily hold the mass of people - and undead - who fought against Sargeras.
    "Soldiers of the Scourge - attack! For now, we fight with our enemy! Bring down the Dark Titan's barrier, my minions!" Ironically, the saying, 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend' invaded his thoughts, and the Scourgelord grinned beneath his helm. How true that statement is, at a time such as this. "For the Scourge!"
    His combined force of undead minions and death knights roared and charged, slamming into the demonic legions that threatened them all. Inwardly Lethean hoped that Ian was among their ranks, for without his guidance, the newly-made commander was liable to almost anything... Lethean growled softly. Ian can hold his own. He doesn't need me.
    Last edited by xensorlol; 2013-01-12 at 03:01 PM.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

Oliver was in awe at the chaos that was around him. Scourge, Forsaken, Ebon Blade Knights, and what was left of the crusaders all seemed to be banding together in a large assault on the demons. Faranell will never believe this.... I hope he made it back to the Undercity without much more trouble. He looked up and saw the Wyrmslayer shooting at demons all around him and a momentary anger riled up within him. I could kill him here and nobody would ever know... You are wrong Oliver. A voice invaded his head. By now he was able to recognize the voice as Zuri's. I am keeping a close eye on you. If I feel you are not deserving of the power I've granted you I WILL take it back without a moment's hesitation. Oliver cursed under his breath, but saw the wisdom in her words. Fighting amongst themselves would solve nothing and would probably lead to his own demise. Fine! The Wyrmslayer will live another day. Keep your friends close and enemies closer I guess.

"We must join the main ranks and help the Scourge and Forsaken push back the demons while Fordring continues his task. He must live even at the cost of our own lives. We will do whatever is in our power to see the glory of Lordaeron restored." A Grey commander was rallying his squadron of magi and warriors and looked to Oliver to join them. "We will need your strength alchemist." "Aye. Let's go Grey. Can I call you Grey? I'm gonna call you Grey. Meet up with the pistol wielding human up there and help keep the demons off him. He's a pretty good shot and needs to be able to concentrate a little." Oliver and the Grey Squadron hacked and slashed their way to the main ranks. A group of wild imps appeared and began blasting the group with a barrage of firebolts. One didn't do much but the insane rate of fire was hurting them and began thinning their ranks. Oliver reached into his satchel for a vial with a green liquid in it. He shook it roughly and threw it at the feet of the imps. The vial burst and the green oozing liquid began to bubble furiously. The ground below the imps gave way and they fell through the newly formed hole on the ramparts. "Watch your step! The first one's a doozy." Oliver chuckled at his own joke and the group continued on.

10+ Year Old Account
    A moment of silent prayers.. Ralof saw the group of courageous men walk through the portal, never to return. Portal in the courtyard soon closed down, marking the success on the other side. "They are mad! Bastards!" said Ralof, hardly pushing back his tears at the selflessness of the men that sacrificed themselves. But he was in the mid of the battle, there was no time for mourning. Another felhound, much closer than the lsat one, dropped dead next to him with a bullet hole in its head. "Almost out of bullets. How nice of you Ralof! Rest of my ammo is on Noir's back, which in no way can reach here. Curses!" he whined as he realised his side pockets were almost empty. He sheated his pistols and quickly drawed his shotgun, to send an Elekk slug that was about to overpower the huntress Velirra. He smirked as the slug literally destroyed the huge demon, sending it flying off the ramparts. "I got your back beauty." he said with a smile, but his attention turned elsewhere as his ears caught a sound of crash. A huge bronze drake literally crashed on a bunch of forsaken, and turned into... The forsaken alchemist from earlier? "What did i drink? Oh, nothing.. Then how in the.. Ah! Damned forsaken and their lies! I was so naive to believe in him.." he murmured as laughter took over him. He reloaded his weapons as he watched Oliver making way with a bunch of troopers towards him. When they reached at a distance that he thought his shout could reach them, Ralof yelled "I thought you said you could not turn into a dragon!", then shook his head while smiling.

Suddenly a huge felguard charged him, hitting with shoulder and sending him off his feet, and he collaped a few meters away on his right side. "Argh!" the pain was unbearable, and he suspected a few ribs broken on that side. He clenched his teeth and forced himself to raise, then he saw felguard's axe hanging in the air to finish him off. His shotgun was a few meters away, out of reach, and in a split-second decision, he drawed his sword from back and parried the blow. He could barely stop the swing though, and the demon quickly raised another one, and Ralof kept parrying, crawling a few steps towards his shotgun between each blow, and he had to hold his sword with both hands on both ends to be able to parry. "Damn!" he yelled as the last blow really hurt his right side, as his arm was pushed to touch his own body. Demon, certain of the fate of his victim, prepared a devastating attack, raising his axe vertically, but Ralof rushed forward and caught him in surprise, and slashed through its belly. Fel blood sprouted out of the wound but the demon landed the blow anyways. Ralof ducked and rolled sideways, suppressing the immense pain he suffered, and barely dodged the attack. He grabbed his shotgun and shot the felguard right before it reached him, effectively opening a hole in its chest and sending it on flight a few meters backwards. He coughed and held his wound, there was not much blood. "There seems to be no healers around." he murmured and reached for his backpack. The found the poultice injector and grabbed it tightly, then he took a piece of clothing in his mouth: That was going to hurt so he had to protect his teeth. He took a deep breath and cruelly impaled his right arm with the injector. The device plunged a huge needle at his arm and injected its contents into his body. Ralof bited the cloth in his mouth as he moaned with the pain, but it was momentary. A few seconds later, anaesthetic contents took effect and cut his pain. He put the empty injector back in his backpack and rose up, caughing a little more, then straightened himself up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another blast of Light surged through the demonic ranks and Tirion Fordring was panting. I won't be able to hold on forever. Demon blood splashed over the fighters and the Dark Titan peered from his barrier. His shell dispersed and the black demon descended upon the mortals. He held a large hammer, black and with red veins encompassing it. "The hammer's name is Liberty. Once wielded by a mortal such as yourselves." Aldean watched as the corrupted human with horns and wings reached for his stomach. "Until he granted me his form." The hammer was then pointed forward towards Tirion who knelt on the other side of the battle, channeling his spell. "Now, you will feel the sting of Liberty as it frees you from your worldly bonds!" The weapon crashed into the wall, demon and mortal alike were thrust into the air and Aldean prepared his weapons. "Greys to me!" Arinite turned quickly, "No Aldean! You can't take him alone!" Some of the warriors assembled around their leader and created a phalanx. "We're going to teach that bastard a lesson! We may have revered him once as a master. But now we will relish him as a trophy!"

Tirion watched in shock, The Sargrelle family... They survived? He pondered on what Darced had told him in the Void tank. The Greys will face the most brutal of trials. You must ensure they don't fail Fordring; they must not fail. The paladin shook his head and continued to cast occasional pulses of holy energy. How do I do that? What more did you know that I don't? He watched onward as the Greys gathered and pushed back the demons.

Aldean and Arinite screamed, "Soldiers of Azeroth! CHARRRGGGGEEEE!" The demons were being thrust back towards their master who in turn approached them. "Once he is weakened the dragons can help us! Take the Dark Titan down!"

Cheveyos was still locked in battle against Aldoss. She engaged him again before he could stand against the mortal army. "Aldoss! I know you can hear me! Just like you did when we served the Lich King!" The larger undead shook his head, "Those were far different powers. I serve a higher calling." He charged her and she was knocked off the castle wall into the courtyard. He turned from the edge and ran towards Sargeras, his new master. "Lord Sargeras! I can knock whom you choose to the ground! Allow me to lend you my strength!

((Boss fight incoming! I'll try to make him react to your moves and add interest. Once he's been beaten pretty good and smacked by dragons, we can proceed once more and that'll be the end. We're almost there, keep up the epic stuffs!))

"Minions of the Scourge! By the might of the Damncaller, and the will of the Lich King, slay them all in the name of the Scourge!" Lethean made sure the one command was instilled in every single one of his soldiers: Do not fight the Greys, the Crusade, or their allies. He knew his death knights questioned this, and why shouldn't they? They'd been resurrected for the sole purpose of cleansing the land from such people. Lethean didn't blame them one bit. Over and over he'd questioned the command himself, and now that Darced was no more, the Scourgelord's doubt had only grown. And yet, he'd willingly handed over his loyalty to the lich who, in return had granted him immense power. Could he suddenly just disobey a command, merely because his master had fallen?
    Whether or not such a thing was possible for him, he still had to admit that the Scourge could not control a world that was in the hands of a Titan. If this was still Darced's intention, and now Lethean's duty to carry out the task, then he had no choice but to obey his master's final order.
    He dove into the fray, Shadowfrost claiming the lives of numerous demons within moments. Without a doubt Sargeras's felhounds were their most dangerous adversaries, and it was those demonic beasts that he made sure to avoid as much as possible - and, if forced to fight one, did so cautiously. Impatience burned inside of him, but he knew that if he was to succeed, he himself would have to survive.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

"Things change human!" said Oliver to Wyrmslayer holding back his hatred. In time you will see that first hand. Oliver had almost made it to the platform with Thor on it when it suddenly exploded and Scourge and allies were thrown up in the air. He only barely was able to catch hold of a fragment of the remaining ledge and then easily dropped down. To his surprise the Grey Squadron he was with had survived with only one or two small injuries, and those were being quickly healed by the Forsaken priests. Not as quickly as the dwarf but these guys are good!

Oliver only then noticed that the explosion did not come from some bomb. It came from a single swipe of a weapon being wielded by Sargeras himself. The human Aldean looked to be preparing a counterattack. "The fool... we need his strength to fight as a team and he wants to go in guns blazing." Oliver said under his breath and cursed aloud. "Dammit!" It looks like the Captain has died in vain. I guess it could be worse having to fight the other demons of Hellfire. As his mind was beginning to wander, he noticed the Grey Squadron had already begun battling more demons. "To arms men! We fight to save not the Hand, but Azeroth herself."

The skill of the warriors was indeed impressive. The shield-bearing warriors battled toe-to-toe with felguards while the magi and archers in the back line focused down one target after another. A formidable fel hound snuck between the line of warriors and charged the unprotected magi. Oliver quickly looked around and found a steel beam that was on it's last hinges. Not having the time to down a strength potion he simply ran into it shoulder first. The impact nearly shattered his collarbone but he knew that the beast would easily tear the rear line to pieces. With pure will he was able to force the beam to sway beyond it's breaking point and down it came. The magi were able to slow the beast down with arcane spells and the archers's traps had caught it in place momentarily. The positioning could not have been more perfect as the beam fell right on the Felhound's back and crushed it. The puff of dust that came from beneath forced the Squad to turn away for a moment and when they turned back they were delighted to see green, oozing liquid come from beneath the massive beam. "Well done Alchemist! Let our healers tend to your shoulder."

The crack in his bone was worse than he thought and he cursed himself for doing something so foolish. The priest began casting a stitching wound to try and keep the bone in place but it had almost no affect. "Leave me be then! If your magic won't do it then maybe mine will. There, in my satchel. Grab the vial with the deep red liquid. Yes, that one." Oliver snatched it with his good arm and poured the poultice down his throat. With his injured arm he gripped his leather pouch tightly letting the power flow through him. It was different this time though. It was as if the power was more dampened than usual. What in the hell?? The stone isn't glowing as bright as it usually does. What magic can do this? The wound took longer than normal but it healed up. Faster than a standard potion but not what Oliver was accustomed to. There was only one thought going through his mind: the hourglass shaped vial. It must use up an immense amount of energy from his stone to make it work.

That is right Oliver. The voice in his head again chimed in. It was Zuri offering more advice. The stone and the transformation potion are connected. The alchemist that created it from the future used a stone similar to yours but much more powerful. It draws power from the stone and can, if used too long, drain the stone completely of it's power. Left alone for a period of time, the stone will be back to normal. The Sands of Time repair all wounds. Then she was gone again. Couldn't have told me that earlier huh?

The Grey Squadron did a quick head count, said a silent prayer for those who had been killed, and began again attacking the demons in well-coordinated assaults. Oliver began throwing vials of acidic plague at different demons; some of them he blinded, some he threw off balance, and some of the smaller variety simply evaporated. It looked as though the ground forces were beginning to win as the demons began to thin out a little at a time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ralof straightened himself up and a shadow fell over him. Raising his head high he saw a huge hammer blotting out the sun. He stared at the sight for a moment, then realised it was about to smash the ramparts he was on. He jumped backwards but was too late, he was caught at the shockwave the mace caused. A huge explosion followed, destroying the ramparts partially, and it threw a lot of demons and some soldiers off the wall, Ralof among them. He started falling to his own death and began yelling like a mad man. But before he crushed at the ground, a pair of sharp claws grabbed him from his shoulders and he started flying upwards. "Teledor!" he yelled, as he looked up in confusion. A snow white gryphon was manned by the... "By the light! You are still alive?" it was the dwarven priest, Grimgor himself! Behind him was Ralof's closest friend, none other than Teledor of Darnassus. "Seems like you are yet to grasp the idea of flying old friend!" told the druid, laughing, then added "You need to grow wings before throwing yourself off the ledges.". Ralof laughed at the joke but his ribs were still hurting him. "Not before. End nit. Light prebail!" yelled Grimgor in a cheerful manner. He looked fresh and.. Lively?

Windy, Grimgor's beloved mount, gently landed Ralof at the end of ramparts, and landed itself a few meters away. Teledor and Grimgor jumped off the gryphon, and after letting out a strong roar, beast took off to a safe distance, to await his master's whistle. Teledor handed Ralof his black hat, which he dropped at the explosion. Ralof smiled and put his hat on and asked "How in the blazes did you find us?". Teledor smiled and pointing towards the dark titan, answered "It is not that hard to miss such a huge beacon of darkness, brother.". He then channeled a rejuveneting spell towards Ralof's chest, aiming to heal his ribs. Meeting Ralof's questioning eyes, he explained "I was uneasy for some time already. Nature was disturbed, wildlife scared of the north. Your brother warned me of the beam of dark energy this morning, after that terrible storm. It was visible even from your manor. So i left the manor in hopes of encountering you on my way. I sensed your horse, Bolt Noir, among the chaos of this castle so i hurried down here. I found this wounded dwarf instead of you. He was about to pass away, it was fate that brought me here i guess. With my timely arrival, i managed to return him to the living world, although i had to use one of my prized seeds.". Ralof remembered how one of those seeds had returned his dying mother back to life some time ago, when Teledor had come for his call for the first time. He had explained it to Ralof back then as "These seeds are of a very special tree from Moonglade. Remember Ralof, each seed carries a power inside of it that could turn itself into a full grown tree: That is the force of life, the force of nature. With skills of a druid like myself, one can channel this life force into a living being, saving him even from the most perilious of states. That leaves the seed dried however, just like in nature: One gives life to other. That is the way of balance". He snapped himself back from the memories, and relieved to see his chest pain vanished and ribs feeling much more better. Teledor smiled gently to him and said "Don't get so rough on yourself, you have a family to live for, remember?". Ralof turned his gaze towards the giant demon and said "I won't have a family anymore, nor any of us anything, if we do not face that demon here and now. That is something even i cannot turn my back to, especially so close to my home.". Teledor finished tending Ralof and said "So be it. Let us face it together brother.". A voice hard as rock interrupted their conversation: "You are not alone. End i see shall." young Brother of the Light said, in a perky manner.

Grimgor and Teledor positioned themselves upon a debris of rock, gaining sight over the entire ramparts. Grimgor shouted sacred words and blessed the entire contingent of allied troops and adventurers with increased stamina, shadow protection and channeled his holy spells to jump from wounded to wounded, mending as needed. Teledor raised his arms and a thundering sound echoed through the castle, then crunching voices of trees filled the air. It was like there was a flood of treants, came alive from the forest nearby, rushed towards the castle wall. They climbled upon each other, creating a wooded ladder of treants, and army of nature rushed towards the ramparts, creating vines and flowers wherever they stepped up. A flood of trees clashed at the demons, meanwhile some of the smaller treants started casting wrathful spells of nature, burning away demons, or some channeled healing spells towards the wounded allies. "Beware the nature's wrath demon, for you shall be banished from this realm today!" yelled Teledor with an echoing voice. Ralof smirked at his friend's treants and said "Hell yes! Who needs the damned milk drinkers of Stormwind when you have a bro!" then unsheated his pistols and rushed towards the line of demons in a fury, blasting them left and right, putting down many with bouncing pellets and sharapnels. He was like a rushing storm of metal, thrusting towards the enemy.

(( Here you go, more reinforcements Our party lacked force of nature since Knep took off, so i guess at the end, showdown could use some greener scenery right? Enjoy ))