The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Is it still possible to Pre-Purchase the game?

As topic says, is it still possible to Pre-Purchase the game and get the 3 days headstart? I've tried to Google around, but I cant find an "end" time for this offer.

Thanks in advance

Deleted
    Yup. It's still up for sale:
    https://buy.guildwars2.com/en-gb/

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah thanks for that. I need the european version though, but I found that on their website as well. Its just ridiculous overpriced at their own website :|

Deleted
    That is the EU version ;o! For some reason it's displaying $ though :S! very weird... it should be £ on that link ;s lol

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thats even more weird Its more expensive in euros than in dollars

---------- Post added 2012-08-25 at 11:51 AM ----------

Its really really weird. I cant choose any European countries on the list, when I try to buy a account. No matter how I load the website...

Deleted
    ~Just bought it, the email hasnt come through after 5 mins!!! Anyone else bought it today?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorthandel View Post
    ~Just bought it, the email hasnt come through after 5 mins!!! Anyone else bought it today?
    You should contact support if the email isnt there yet ...

Quote Originally Posted by Hoef View Post
    That is the EU version ;o! For some reason it's displaying $ though :S! very weird... it should be £ on that link ;s lol
    I can't choose any European countries as well. :S
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

Quote Originally Posted by Gorthandel View Post
    I have the same problem. Contacted support 13 hours ago about this and nothing yet. Isn't instilling much confidence so far.

given how laggy/difficult to connect and every other type of connection issue I wouldn't be surprised if the emails were hours behind

Deleted
    The list of countries allows you to select Antarctica and quite a few other countries worldwide, but not even one single European country...

The client says "Connection errors detected. Retrying..." for about 2 hours now.
    Last edited by mmoc299c4ad0c3; 2012-08-25 at 01:17 PM.

Deleted
    Still nothing, i guess the whole thing is backlogged with issues.
    Last edited by mmoca175e8652e; 2012-08-25 at 01:53 PM.

I understand that the servers may be busy. But I only ordered the game once...never pressed refresh or anything that would cause issues...and now they have charged my credit card 4 times for the game. Game may be cool (though I have no idea yet) but there website for purchasing the dig edition blows.

Deleted
    Just got my email with the code.