Deleted

[MoP] frost dk vs ret vs enhancer

hey folks,

As we face the release of MoP, I find myself clueless which of the specs, mentionend in the topic I should choose, mostly in terms of PvP.

I played alot of frost dk pvp in cata and loved the fast paced playstyle of the specc, but the lack of survivability annoyed me more than once. I'm mostly concerned about no real changes towards survivability.

In wotlk I mostly played ret and loved it till cata brought holy power, now I tested the new system with 5 HP instead of 3 HP on the ptr and it felt more fluid, much like wotlk but still ret mostly depends on CDs.

Enhancer wasn't much more than a twink at any time but I liked the specc for style and stuff, with MoP it seems to me as enhancer would be a little bit better than it is on live and maybe I should give it a try in the next expansion. Things like the new 4P set boni, wolf sprint being an excluded ability, seering stacking on the char not on the target, a few new totems and a semi dmg cd make me excited about it.

I tested all of them for a short period of time on the ptr but that didn't help me alot.

So my question is which of the specs you think will work best in early MoP PvP, though I will level the others anyway, but I mostly stick to the first max lvl char as a main through a new expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    wait a few days, see for yourself