10+ Year Old Account

Client Download Failed

I can't seem to download Guild Wars 2 from the website, I can download the setup program but every time I launch the damn thing it tells me the connection failed, and that I should check my internet connection.

I know Firewalls and Anti Virus can get in the way, but Norton doesn't act up when I launch the program.

I am at my wits end trying to figure out why this isn't working. I tried to find an uninstallation feature to try and download it cleanly, but there isnt one, so I deleted what files I could find relating to the game.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

It's normal, its the same thing with patch now. So don't worry you'll be able to download when we will be able to download patches/log in.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    same buddy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rezoacken View Post
    It's normal, its the same thing with patch now. So don't worry you'll be able to download when we will be able to download patches/log in.
    I hope so, I know you aren't supposed to delete anything directly from your files, but seeing as they failed to put an uninstallation script in, there wasn't any other way to remove the game.

Just hoping I didnt screw up any potential downloads in the future doing that is all.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah you're fine, just caught a bad time to download the game :P Since patch servers/login servers are borked currently ^^

Also for future reference, simply deleting the big .dat file and the .exe is enough for an uninstall.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)