DL finished, got in!

Just thought I would let you know! Game is loading up now, hopefully it does not black screen!

10+ Year Old Account
    Download finished for me as well, but still being told my account is not authorized to access game servers.

I GOT IN! Yes!!!!!

Deleted
    I didnt get in nooo! XD

probly insanelous many people trying to loggin thats why
    Last edited by mmoc796f4edb2b; 2012-08-25 at 02:39 PM.

ANet : Ok guys, we're sloow...
    Players : THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAA !
    Anet : CLOSE THE DOORS! GHHHNNNNNNG! KEEP THEM OUT!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenBeard View Post
    ANet : Ok guys, we're sloow...
    Players : THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAA !
    Anet : CLOSE THE DOORS! GHHHNNNNNNG! KEEP THEM OUT!
    haha XD

well i give up tryed insanly much guess it wont work for me for some hours or till some people logg out wich i doubt will happen

Nope...

Patch finally went through, but no login whatsoever. The client is still fucking unable to acess the log-in servers.

hgodwhy:

Downloaded and got in, yes. Hopefully things will start to get better from here on out.

Deleted
    Well, so far 1/5 is in game here, rest of us is getting errors saying our firewall is retarded and our router is fucked up and that our antivirus wants to leave the building

Deleted
    hm.. I dont get the system does it take in people randomly or ? is there a tiny chance to getting EU cant loggin ? or is it sweden?

or just Randomly passing out Rejections?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kuruptz View Post
    hm.. I dont get the system does it take in people randomly or ? is there a tiny chance to getting EU cant loggin ? or is it sweden?

or just Randomly passing out Rejections?
    Well one of us here in sweden is getting in, the rest of us is still trying

If it still says u cant log in, I fixed it by restarting my client and now i can log in! Hope it helps!

Deleted
    My friend has got in but i'm still get that network connection error when trying to login. I know I shouldn't spam login but as I can be pretty certain everyone else is I don't feel so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by IMonstrousI View Post
    If it still says u cant log in, I fixed it by restarting my client and now i can log in! Hope it helps!
    Didn't work for me

I might have to go and do something else soon lol.
    Last edited by mmoccff815c062; 2012-08-25 at 02:58 PM.

Deleted
    Maybe if the sweden person loggs out another sweden person can get in? :P

they should add like Servers full And let it Automaticlly keep on spamming loggin
    Last edited by mmoc796f4edb2b; 2012-08-25 at 03:00 PM.

Deleted
    i get to the character selection, hit play, then network error or something :/

Deleted
    btw after they bringed up the servers

have they stopped working on them for some hours? does it mean it wont be avaible for rest of us until tomorrow?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kuruptz View Post
    btw after they bringed up the servers

have they stopped working on them for some hours? does it mean it wont be avaible for rest of us until tomorrow?
    It says on twitter they are working and no updates after that, dont know if they will post when they go home for the evening

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    It says on twitter they are working and no updates after that, dont know if they will post when they go home for the evening
    well it is a bit annoying to now 50% can play fine while 50% cant ^^ well i guess this is normal for Mmos i think never been on a mmo launch before ever

I'm in, and HoM is finally working on EU