Deleted

Server full [Far Shiverpeaks]

Hello dear friends!

I have been trying to get online on Guild Wars 2 all day, and when I finally got in 10 minutes ago I couldn't pick the server where all my other friends are playing at the moment, Far Shiverpeaks, as the server is full.

What can I do about this? It sucks if I can't play on the same server as all my friends.

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Transfer servers and bring your friends. That's what me and my friends are doing if someone can't get on. Bad to be on a overpopulated server anyways since you could get locked out of wvwvw.

Deleted
    Yea I first chose far shiverpeaks and then our friends logged in and server was full so we changed to gandalf and now we hope to play together when all can join in at all

Deleted
    they are not opening full server capacity at once, but let people join server in waves to spread them around all servers. If you want to play there just be patient.

Gah, I was in Desolation and transferred to a US server to get my HoM rewards as that's apparently how to do it if it's bugged, but now I can't get back in because it's full. Am I shit out of luck now, or will access be available later?

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    they are not opening full server capacity at once, but let people join server in waves to spread them around all servers. If you want to play there just be patient.
    Source?
    Last edited by Mothhive; 2012-08-25 at 03:13 PM.

Deleted
    Played in Desolation for the beta, got to know people there and stuff. Sadly that server is full as well meaning I won't even be able to play with all the people I met.
    Well blah.

In all fairness I wasn't exactly planning to play Guild Wars 2 so it's not like I really lost out on much. But still, I think people who played a server in the beta should be able to get a spot where they played.
    Last edited by mmoc973e6c390d; 2012-08-25 at 03:33 PM.

Am i correct to think that we may change servers the first two weeks free of charge?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoef View Post
    Am i correct to think that we may change servers the first two weeks free of charge?
    Yes. And also, you can "visit" other servers once the two weeks are up.