Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Question Huojin + Tushui Tabards

Will the two tabards (Huojin(horde) + Tushui(alliance) Tabards) be buyable in 5.0.4 or with MoPs launch?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

MoP's launch.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Right, thanks for the info!
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

No you can buy the tabards with 5.0.4.

Quote Originally Posted by wow1912 View Post
    No you can buy the tabards with 5.0.4.
    Fat lot of good they'll do you if the factions don't exist yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deipfryde View Post
    Fat lot of good they'll do you if the factions don't exist yet.
    Wasn't the Gob faction implemented with pre-patch in Cata? At least I remember people running the dungeons for it. (I may be wrong of course.)
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

10+ Year Old Account
    You could buy the Blidgewater and Gilneas tabards pre-cata iirc. People grinded them in the LK 5 mans, I remember seeing those trikes around.

Another question... will the reduced XP rexuired fpr 82-85 hit server with pre patch or with MoP?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushgarroth View Post
    Another question... will the reduced XP rexuired fpr 82-85 hit server with pre patch or with MoP?
    Should be Pre-Patch

Quote Originally Posted by taximals View Post
    You could buy the Blidgewater and Gilneas tabards pre-cata iirc. People grinded them in the LK 5 mans, I remember seeing those trikes around.
    yea i remember that!

but i think this time might be different, i dont know, hoping for the best
    Be feared, or be fuel

15+ Year Old Account
    I thought they were done with tabards like that? I wonder, why the change of heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I thought they were done with tabards like that? I wonder, why the change of heart.
    I assume they're keeping those two similar to the other alliance/horde main faction tabards.

15+ Year Old Account
    I assume they're keeping those two similar to the other alliance/horde main faction tabards.
    Ah, it seems likely these factions will belong to horde/alliance forces and possible be implemented into Ambassador then.

10+ Year Old Account
    They wanted to change how the factions in the new area worked to be more like the BC model with tabards as a reward at the end. As for the pandaren tabards, they *have* to fall under the WOLk/Cata model of tabards *to* level with. As it stands, there's no quests or anything to get rep with either set of pandas. Also, as far as for mounts and everything goes, there's no reason to change the Pandaren factions from the other racial factions.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Tabards ARE being implemented with the pre-patch, you WILL be able to grind the rep pre-expac, an those ARE the Pandaren factions that align with the Horde (Houjin) and Alliance (Tushui). The only thing they haven't implemented is the ability to PURCHASE the new faction's mounts. I don't know why they are holding off but we'll find out soon enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because there are no quests or dailies with that faction (esp. for a non-Pandaren) so it's either that or cloth donations like back in BC
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I also remember a glitch where Alliance could get them.

---------- Post added 2012-08-25 at 11:18 AM ----------

There's no way to grind up rep with those factions unless cloth turn-ins were reimplemented.

The 90 factions you can daily grind for.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

15+ Year Old Account
    Just adding that even in the Burning Crusade pre-patch, you could work on Silvermoon and Exodar reputation. You could get the new quests from the handful of new blood elf and draenei quest givers they added to the old hubs, or you could complete battlegrounds which would net you reputation to all the Horde/Alliance Forces.

So, yeah, it's pretty safe to assume that you'll be able to start grinding Huojin and Tushui reputation before the expansion is released.

Every faction has it's own Tabard that you can grind reputation with. Panderen just have two because of the split in the faction. Even with the changes this makes sense for this one occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Every faction has it's own Tabard that you can grind reputation with. Panderen just have two because of the split in the faction. Even with the changes this makes sense for this one occasion.
    Sting was probably talking about the tabards like Dragonmaw or Therezane like we had in Cataclysm, which is what Blizzard said they weren't doing anymore.