Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Worst. Launch. Ever!

Period

this is the single worst launch ever!
    after wating for 7h to get in i'm meet with a ton of bugs and the freaking gem store took 35 euro from me and still no gems in sight..

i guess all 100+++ freaking stress tests din't do nothing

Stress test is to check network integrity.

I believe you are referring to a beta test.

Quote Originally Posted by MmoFanatic View Post
    Period

after wating for 7h to get in i'm meet with a ton of bugs and the freaking gem store took 35 euro from me and still no gems in sight..

i guess all 100+++ freaking stress tests din't do nothing

didn't do anything*

No grammar policing please. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-08-25 at 07:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...What bugs? O_o

I haven't found that many.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Rofl. When will you people learn that MMO (and big game launches in general) are always going to be terrible. What's the point in getting upset over it? If Arenanet, Bioware, Blizzard, et al still haven't figured out a way to make launches much smoother, then surely there isn't a way currently? As such, just calm down. Stop getting annoyed over it. It'll achieve nothing.

the freaking gem store took 35 euro from me and still no gems in sight.
    you mean you (already) gave 35 euros to the store right?

10+ Year Old Account
    seeing as this is flame bait i think itt will get locked. no its not great, and yes im disapointed but its still no way near bad. at least you wont get accused of alterioor motives like i do.

Deleted
    So, the store is bugged badly... But you thought it was a good idea to give money to the bugged store?? You are just asking for problems...

I dont think this launch is that bad actually. It has certainly surpassed my expectations.

The Diablo 3 launch was by far the worst launch, especially for a company that should be used to high profile launches.

Deleted
    ah well

shitz happen

Deleted
    ERROR

The reply servers are busy at this time. Please try again later.
    (Error 37)

Was the 7 hours it took to get into the game because of a que or just because of connection errors?

Weird.

I had absolutely 0 bugs. Like not a single one so far. And as far as hiccups go, only a few minor ones in the areas of really high load.

I am no fan of GW franchise, but imho this was the smoothest launch since Rift.

Really? I actually haven't had a single problem with anything at all down to latency

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, it's always back to Blizzard isn't it?

Tbh this was a smooth launch for me. Only problem I ran into was not being able to leave my instanced personal story, was giving some network error.

It. has. not. properly. launched. yet.

This is "EARLY" access, the launch is the 28th. If things are as bad then, then you may continue to attack the internets.

Plus remember there are more people trying to play this right now than the amount of people trying to play D3 on release date. Just have some patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post

That avatar really suits your post, it made me giggle, even read it with his voice.

Did not knew GW2 lanched already, I might buy it sometime soon, where the hype has died down, and it has a firm player base.
    lol, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who read it in Comic Book Guy's voice.

Also, worst launch ever? Error 37 disagrees.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

lol defending GW2 by comparing it to diablo 3 is hardly defending it at all, anything near diablo 3 still makes it a complete failure.

I have become used to not expect perfection on huge launchdays.

Take FFXIVs launch, I stuck with it, and I really love the game now. And I can only expect that the relaunch later this year for A realm reborn prolly wont go off without any hitches.