some destro QoL for pvp and GOSC interaction with Teir 3 talents

Hi, im posting here cuse well its looks like xel is hearing what we has to say.

i has tested new destro for a bit in pvp and i came to realize that is "viable" for pvp ( you need to master it but you can use it in an arena) well my point here is that it still need some minor change to be more usable like:

1.conflagrate snare : is just too short its need to go up 2 -3 sec or reduce the CD on conflagrate charges by 2 secs, this way we can kite more effectively

2. RoF stun: this is amazing and compensate the nerf to shadowfury BUT is just hard to pull W/O manys fury this lvl 90 talent seens mandatory for destro PVP( well the other too are just kinda bad but if they get fixed manys fury will be mandatory)

and about GOSC :

currently im thinking on use GOSC for pvp its look amezing ( need some testing) but losing the pet shield make thing about this twice, if i run with GOSC and i the only viable choise is DB cuse seriusly taking 50% of my HP for a is just too punishing in an arena doesnt matter how good the shield is, my solution will be that when youre not using a pet the shields takes 25%-20% of your total hp and increase the % of the shield by 350%-400% ( im bad in maths, i just want the shield to give the same amouth as if you have a pet)

what do you guys think about this stuff?*

also i was looking at burning rush this talent seens good for kiting BUT i wish devs could make it more attractive like taking the hp burn every 2 sec instend of 1 sec and making the talent reduce other snare for 10%

english isnt my first language i have some mistakes on spelling im sry but i hope you get the point cant link my armory yet but i will as soon as posible im a 2500 destro lock i just said this to prove that im nto a random scrub talking

(note that i quit after S9 lol i hate destro cata so much make my really sad i just quit my lock )

reducing the charge cd of conflagrate would help with mana issues destro has on long periods, you have to sometimes cast 3 incinerates without backdraft and this makes you oom, sometimes you remain 0.5sec without nothing to cast, cuz you don't have mana neither embers...

conflagrate on 10sec cd. I approve

This would be great. Or give Conflag three charges. But I bet they just boost our mana.

Eventually.
    Last edited by Grizelda; 2012-08-25 at 09:50 PM.

or they just leave us like this for the first 3 month and then say "oh here is a cookie for all warlocks but we don't wana buff you, we are busy buffing mages" :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I am gonna join you with the comment on Grimmoire of Sacrifice. I love Sacrificial Pact's shield. It is literally my favorite talent, and yet it is quasi useless without my pet

I mean I already felt kinda naked without my puppy, add there that I have to also forfeit the best Sacri Pact?! (Great Idea on how to solve it btw)

i just wish Xelnath could read this and actually get into a solution to this problems, arent too much just a QoL nothing that will make destro op

also i will stick with the idea that destro need one more cc to create cast window for pvp,something like shadow fury being 20 sec again or making holw of terror or mortalcoil baseline ( or simple just adding shadowflame back will improve SO MUCH this spec that needs cast windows so bad)

a great idea could be to remove the less competitive choise for our teir cc talents ( mortalcoil or howl are weaker than shadowfury) making it baseline and add shadowflame instend could be something like:

Shadowflames--- instan cast a breath of of darkflames that snare the victims for 70% ( last 6-8sec a number around this ) and knock back targets to X yards 10-15sec CD this will allow to have a window to cast and build some embers up
    Last edited by gez; 2012-08-26 at 10:27 AM.