Amazing MMO. Oh wait

Cant even play with your friend that is in your group..

Me and 2 friends have been in a party for over 7 hours now. and only ONCE have all 3 of us managed to get into the same map instance.. and play together. And then we zoned into a new zone. put in 3 different overflow servers and nothing. The Join in button doesnt work at all

How can they release a game without sorting something as simple as having parties in the same frikking map server ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post

Me and 2 friends have been in a party for over 7 hours now. and only ONCE have all 3 of us managed to get into the same map instance.. and play together. And then we zoned into a new zone. put in 3 different overflow servers and nothing. The Join in button doesnt work at all

How can they release a game without sorting something as simple as having parties in the same frikking map server ?
    Can a mod please put his post into the existing thread. Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy 1337 post! And to the original OP, haters gonna hate, playas gonna play!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, as unfortunate as that its first day launch so servers will be up and down all over the place.

Be patient I'm sure things will stabilize very soon. It's far too early to close the book on any game on launch day IMO.

And how can people not learn that tons of people are logging in at 1 time and people are ahead of Q of u and ur friends so if. Room 2 fills up in this Q when u enter the rest will go to room 3. try to enjoy the game and when so many stop logging in things will be fine.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2012-08-25 at 08:10 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

im not a hater. I just wanna play the game with my friends. Is that too much to ask now days ? do i have to wait for the "Friends Dlc" ?

Early access is the last minute beta test. Welcome to reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyBoi3 View Post
    Happy 1337 post! And to the original OP, haters gonna hate, playas gonna play!
    Shit just realized i had over 1000 posts!

That sounds really massively multiplayer... derp. This game has been hyped to such a ridiculous extreme from people desperate for the next big thing.

im not a hater. I just wanna play the game with my friends. Is that too much to ask now days ? do i have to wait for the "Friends Dlc" ?
    this is a pre-release not the official release date...atm you are in a temp place and when all the log ins stop u will be able to play together. Learn not to want things to be 100% perfect from the start cause nothing will ever be perfect.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2012-08-25 at 08:12 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its launch day my friend. Just be patient. I got back from work and I am probably going to play tomorrow as I just want to masturbate, play skyrim, and chill with my friends.

its a launch day problem that they couldnt forsee

when u in group it try to match you up to the same server, problem is the overflow server is full so it put 1 of you there and the rest in the next open server

they should hotfix it so it will put all of you in the first free server that match the party size
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post

when u in group it try to match you up to the same server, problem is the overflow server is full so it put 1 of you there and the rest in the next open server

they should hotfix it so it will put all of you in the first free server that match the party size
    Or....give it a couple of days for the flow to slow down or join a really low pop server so they don't have to do a useless hotfix and waste time on something so small when there working on bugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Besides, just be glad its a non subscription MMO. You can play anytime without feeling like its a commitment.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post

Exactly. Or do like they did in swtor. Let you chose your own server. Insted of the game doing it for you. That clearly do not work

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Friends DLC, brought to you by EA Games. For only $29.99 you too can be on the same map server as your other party members. Friends sold separately.
    Last edited by shadowmatrix; 2012-08-25 at 08:19 PM.