Improved Frost Presence

Making a transition from PvP to PvE. I know as Frost in PvP you use Unholy Presence but does it apply to Frost PvE as well? Should I spec into Improved Frost Presence?

10+ Year Old Account
    You will use UH in frost.

Using IFP is not 100% a for sure thing. I take it in this tier but you don't have to. It's useful. You get increased RP gen, though once you hit 2200 haste and if you take butchery you'll probably never really want for RP as it is.

That's until tuesday, with 5.0.4 frost goes in frost presence.
    Last edited by Somnium; 2012-08-25 at 10:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like Somnium said, Unholy Presence is about to become irrelevant for Frost when the patch comes out. But until Tuesday/Wednesday (depending on US or EU), it's like Darsithis said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Like Somnium said, Unholy Presence is about to become irrelevant for Frost when the patch comes out. But until Tuesday/Wednesday (depending on US or EU), it's like Darsithis said.
    Yeah I really have to remember these things. It's so easy to speak of the talent trees as they are today, but in just a few days it's all pointless.

Boy I better be ready for a pile of necro'd threads, then, as everyone will google and try to reply to this stuff with the new information

Off-Topic : I've seen some forums where there is an "obsolete threads" system, where after a set date (typically the release of a patch), threads can be marked automatically or by hand by moderators as obsolete, which either locks them or puts an easy to spot tag to avoid necroing. That's a feature which would suit theses class forums fine, alas MMO-C forums don't support that.