Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Heart of the Unliving is easily our best trinket.

    As for 2nd place...Windward heart used to be good, but now I've dropped a large amount of Haste it doesn't proc for me as often. I am considering trying the Spirit Trinket with on-use Intellect which may work out quite well. More mana regen and an on-demand spellpower CD when needed.

  2. #62
    Moderator Azshira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Cork, Ireland
    Posts
    2,871
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishau View Post
    Heart of the Unliving is easily our best trinket.

    As for 2nd place...Windward heart used to be good, but now I've dropped a large amount of Haste it doesn't proc for me as often. I am considering trying the Spirit Trinket with on-use Intellect which may work out quite well. More mana regen and an on-demand spellpower CD when needed.
    Agreed with Heart, trying to get the damn hc one to drop for me though before MoP gets out lol. As for farming in dungeons, I'm looking for Vial of Ichorous or Price of Progress for my 2nd trinket, for now anyway.
    Proud Moderator of Raids and Dungeons.
    "You face not the Mod Hammer alone, but the infractions I command."

  3. #63
    I'll try to post my question here:
    Is it intended that every heal the paladin has scales with mastery? I mean the hot of EF stacks up a shield and also the splash heals does.
    The tooltip says "direct healing spells". Well the hot of EF is definetly NOT a direct healing spell^^

    And does anyone know the breakpoints for SS?^^

  4. #64
    The only Breakpoint for SS we get is the one at 10%. The other breakpoints are too high for us to reach. Eternal Flame scales much better with Haste.

  5. #65
    Bloodsail Admiral Elovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In my chair (unless I'm on the floor...)
    Posts
    1,026
    Quote Originally Posted by JHel View Post
    I'll try to post my question here:
    Is it intended that every heal the paladin has scales with mastery? I mean the hot of EF stacks up a shield and also the splash heals does.
    The tooltip says "direct healing spells". Well the hot of EF is definetly NOT a direct healing spell^^

    And does anyone know the breakpoints for SS?^^
    The tooltip is outdated if it still says direct healing spells. As far as I'm aware every single heal aside from Beacon heals (and PoTI if you glyph for it, not 100% if this is still true) are affected by Mastery.

  6. #66
    Moderator Azshira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Cork, Ireland
    Posts
    2,871
    Yes as far as I'm aware every heal allows for mastery to cause the shields, I'm not too sure about PoTI glyph I have not used it yet since I have not used many wogs to heal currently in 25man.
    Proud Moderator of Raids and Dungeons.
    "You face not the Mod Hammer alone, but the infractions I command."

  7. #67
    My question still stands: If people have found shard of woe to be useful now with all the mana pool and healing spell cost changes. I've been using heroic heart of Unliving and SoW and I'm actually liking the combo until mop launches.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNL...ature=youtu.be (#1 SSB Gold run on Bleeding Hollow)
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

  8. #68
    Does anyone know if Pursuit of Justice stacks with Lavawalker?

  9. #69
    Mastery isn't going to keep people alive. Haste will. Might be able to afford to go mastery if you're doing 25m and just topping people off, but in 10m you'll want to go haste as you actually need to triage. Much like the holy priest debate in cata.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Azshira View Post
    Yes as far as I'm aware every heal allows for mastery to cause the shields
    Last I checked, Light's Hammer still isn't creating mastery shields =(

  11. #71
    Thanks for the post.(: Helped me out a little

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Marilynne View Post
    Does anyone know if Pursuit of Justice stacks with Lavawalker?
    It doesn't. Tested it and blew a couple thousand gold on the enchants. If you wish to test it yourself, follow a friend of yours who has the enchant and take off your boots. Make sure you both have/dont have 15% passive. See if he runs faster. I heard it stacked with the druid's passive run speed, so I was prompted to test it again with the same result.

    Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    My question still stands: If people have found shard of woe to be useful now with all the mana pool and healing spell cost changes. I've been using heroic heart of Unliving and SoW and I'm actually liking the combo until mop launches.
    With the still standing nurf to shard of woe, I would say DMC: Tsunami would be a better choice. Unless the mana return from a 50% nurfed shard of woe VASTLY outweighs the mana return from a recently nurfed JoTP affecting DMC: Tsunami, the int on the DMC would make it a clear choice. Keep in mind I don't have any specific numbers, but I do know just the mana return ALONE (not including sp from int) from the DMC beat Shard of woe pre 5.0.4. Also Heroic jaws of defeat (if used on cd perfectly) beat the DMC, but that was only in perfect situations and unreliable in most situations.
    Last edited by Venism; 2012-09-12 at 03:12 PM.

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by oggyowl View Post
    Mastery isn't going to keep people alive. Haste will.
    You're talking specifically about burst healing. Haste will always be better for burst healing. It goes without saying.

    Mastery, however, also keeps people alive. It buffs almost every heal your have, leading to greater mana efficiency, leading to more mana to keep people alive toward the end of the encounter.

    So yes, mastery will keep people alive. Haste just gives you an extra 0.2 seconds of leeway trying to burst heal someone low.

  14. #74
    Moderator Azshira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Cork, Ireland
    Posts
    2,871
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasture View Post
    You're talking specifically about burst healing. Haste will always be better for burst healing. It goes without saying.

    Mastery, however, also keeps people alive. It buffs almost every heal your have, leading to greater mana efficiency, leading to more mana to keep people alive toward the end of the encounter.

    So yes, mastery will keep people alive. Haste just gives you an extra 0.2 seconds of leeway trying to burst heal someone low.
    More or less what Pasture said. Haste does not only give a faster cast time, it also can extend timings, add an extra tick of something etc, but you're well aware of this. I will stand by Mastery is our highest priority at the moment anyway, but don't neglect haste, that's my advice.

    ---------- Post added 2012-09-13 at 12:36 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubalicious View Post
    Last I checked, Light's Hammer still isn't creating mastery shields =(
    Yeah it probably doesn't, but at least it affects Beacon heals
    Proud Moderator of Raids and Dungeons.
    "You face not the Mod Hammer alone, but the infractions I command."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •