Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    I'm not rushing it, and complete evey starting race zone to 100%, (humans and sylvari left) and I'm 26. What I noticed is even with scaling down you are very powerfull, I just destroy mobs in these zones now.
    Arena.net have stated that players will keep a statistical advantage when downleveling. Just not a ridiculous one. When downleveling from level 40 ares to level 25 areas the difference is less severe than going from 25 to 7 in Plains of Ashford.

Perhaps over the course of 80 levels downsclaing is a smoother experience than it seems in the early parts of the game.

I'm surprised no one is close to 80 from this site yet. Pretty hardcore mmo crowd here.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Going for 100% in each zone I get to, level 31 and a half so far. Been through 3-4 zones I think counting cities. I want to make an elementalist, but I feel like it'd be wasting the 26 hours I've spent on my warrior though .

Quote Originally Posted by galook View Post
    Going for 100% in each zone I get to, level 31 and a half so far. Been through 3-4 zones I think counting cities. I want to make an elementalist, but I feel like it'd be wasting the 26 hours I've spent on my warrior though .
    26 hours to level 31 that's a solid leveling curve in place by arenanet despite the guy who hit 80 by crafting.