Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Meilinda View Post
    I do not really comprehend why you should prioritice exo/judgement over cs while SW?
    Mastery only affect Cs of those 3. I looked at my Skada while hitting the puppet and cs does more damage then exo/judgement?
    Or do exo/judgement scale stronger with str then cs?
    Still pending question...

The only reason I'd be able to come up with why you'd want to prioritize Judgment is to keep your Selfless Healer procs rolling, though I don't see how it's ever a DPS increase over using Crusader Strike. Initially I was going to say because Judgment and Exorcism scale off of Avenging Wrath, but AW increases ALL damage by 20%, rather than just holy damage.

Also Judgment applies the Phys. Vulnerability debuff, though that has a duration of 30 seconds, and in a raid environment will be applied by multiple people anyways.
    Both Judgment and CS proc Sencure.

edit: And as I say that my logs clearly state that, even when cast less frequently, my Judgment did more overall damage than my CS. I'm interested now.

Looking more closely at the tooltips for CS and Judgment I noticed that CS only scales off of your weapon damage and flat damage increases, where as Judgment scales off of both your Spell Power (which in itself scales off of your Attack Power) and your Attack Power. Considering that Attack Power scales off of your weapon damage (and strength procs) Judgment scales off of all of your procs and Avenging Wrath, where as CS only scales off of your Avenging Wrath. Considering the uptime of said procs, even only Dancing Steel, it might be favourable to prioritize Judgment and Exorcism (especially if you pair AW with Guardian of Ancient Kings, as that increases your strength from 101% to 120% towards the end of the duration).
    Exorcism only scales off of Attack Power, so won't benefit from the double Attack Power increase via Spell Power (still more scaling than CS).

Don't take my word for it though, I might've missed a few things.
    Judgment also completely scales off of Inquisition, not sure if only the Hand of Light part of CS does so.

edit: Now sure why, but I didn't include the Hand of Light portion for CS at all, so scrap that, prioritise CS.
    Last edited by Thraene; 2014-07-23 at 01:27 AM.

** Nevermind, went back a page and saw it was there.

I had a quick browse through but didn't see it mentioned, our Ret Pally has recently been equipping 4pc of the crafted pvp healing gear, Holy Lightingx5 and then switching back so that he can start out fights at 5 HP, not sure if this actually a good thing or not but is a cool trick!
    Last edited by Nekusar; 2014-07-24 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekusar View Post
    ** Nevermind, went back a page and saw it was there.

I had a quick browse through but didn't see it mentioned, our Ret Pally has recently been equipping 4pc of the crafted pvp healing gear, Holy Lightingx5 and then switching back so that he can start out fights at 5 HP, not sure if this actually a good thing or not but is a cool trick!
    It's definitely worth doing, as long as your guild does a proper pull timer for pre pot you generally have to time get inq up pre pull which means you can go ham (wings, gaurdian) crucial seconds earlier. I think it made about +30k dps difference for me last night on H Malk.

Just hit 90 and have the 569 BoA Agi polearm, and what point should i replace it with a str weapon, LFR or Flex?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodrayne of Lothar View Post
    Just hit 90 and have the 569 BoA Agi polearm, and what point should i replace it with a str weapon, LFR or Flex?
    Probably not till normal 4/4 upgraded siege weapon and higher. The weapon dps/damage range is so much higher than anything in lfr/flex.

Hopefully you get a Hellscream's Decapitator drop on your main/other char(s).
    Last edited by RagnorZ; 2014-09-04 at 04:54 AM.

Is there a certain percent of haste I should be trying to get to before worrying about other stats?

Hit to 7.5% > Expertise to 7.5% > Strength > Haste > Mastery or Crit

Most rets go to at least 40% haste before going for secondary stats like mastery or crit, however some rock 45% and some 50% (after 50% haste value is much less, can't go lower than 1sec GCD). After that some prefer mastery and some prefer crit.

Red Sockets : Wicked Vermilion Onyx (Expertise/Haste), Fierce Vermilion Onyx (Strength/Haste),
    Yellow Sockets: Quick Sun's Radiance (Haste)
    Blue Sockets: Lightning Wild Jade (Haste/Hit)

Use Reforge Lite (addon) or AskMrRobot (website) to get started.

Is seal swapping with empowered seals off the gcd?

Quote Originally Posted by Dio the Holy Diver View Post
    Is seal swapping with empowered seals off the gcd?
    Nope it's clunky.

Also this is the MoP thread not the WoD thread, ask WoD questions in the WoD thread bro.

Gar'tok warforged vs. Britomarts normal....

Polearm better?

What's the clcret rotation with 4 piece t16 and Divine Purpose?
    Armory
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Do we have any stat weights from WoD?

If you don't need the expertise the polearm is better.

However if you're human, do need the expertise, or using the mace will let you use better non expertise items in other slots and/or non expertise better gems.. then the mace is better.

Easiest way to tell is use SimulationCraft to get your stat weights for your current gear then use AskMrRobot (entering your custom stat weights).

Since you're updating your OP, could you take out the long-forgotten stuff like Zaelotry being removed.... 2 years ago? xD

I logged into my paladin today, who I haven't played on since Wrath, and I noticed something curious (you know, amidst the massive amount of changes so I no longer recognize anything): Flash of Light heals me for +25k health and crits for +50k health. My health pool is at 28k. How is this possible? Isn't Flash of Light suppose to be a short and light heal? Here it heals me for nigh on 100% of my HP.

What's up with this? I mean, I don't mind, but damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    What's up with this? I mean, I don't mind, but damn.
    Yeah, healers seem almost unkillable in pvp now. I think what's going on is that we are going to have bigger health pools at L100. The health will scale faster than the heals (and damage) as we level. At least, that's the only sense I can make out of it.