Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    It worked ^^ Ty ty . Problem was indeed that shift1 was taken, unbound it and macro works like a charm now
    I have also edited my typo btw ^^

Deleted
    Nice read Krekko ! I have a question about pooling HP before using TV. I don't really understand the sentence "Once you have 5 Holy Power or, if you have a free GCD where all your Holy Power Generators are on cool down, you can use TV then."

I'll give an example : I'm at 3-4 HP and let's say that J and CS will be available in 0.5 sec or so should I delay TV for HP capping or just using TV and then delay hp generator for GCD - 0.5 sec (the previous 0.5 sec left on J and CS) ?

Generally you don't want to delay once you start stacking Haste, and if J & CS will be usable back to back, but you have 4 HP, you'll want to make sure you use every second possible and get that TV out of the way rather than pushing the other stuff back.

Deleted
    Replying to my own old post here...

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Has there yet been a final answer to the haste question? Haste, mastery or all strength?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodalos View Post
    Depends on your own numbers. There is no final answer. Run your own sicraft and you'll be able to see. But as far as I know I didn't see any breakpoint where mastery is better than haste. Maybe in T16 or T16H I can't know how many haste we'll have to this point.

In average it's Strength > haste > mastery = crit. For the gemming it depends if for your toon 2 haste > 1 Strength or not. To know this you have to run simcraft yourself (or somebody can do it for you).
    Based on my experiences during the past few months when my gear level has increased dramatically, I've reached the following conclusion: if you can reach ~30% haste, do so. If you can't, don't stress about it too much.

Also mastery is above crit in my books because of its reliability. It's a constant, flat dps increase which works well together with haste, while crit is just rng - and with the incredibly shit scaling, not worth stacking. Currently I have 15% crit unbuffed, wich makes it 25% with Inquisition up. Getting it up to 27% would be insignificant and waste of stats that could be used on haste or mastery.

Of course, this is just my own opinion based on my experiences. I do miss the days of WotLK when I had 40% unbuffed crit, and even higher on Judgement, thanks to talents. Those big numbers flashing on my screen...
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2013-07-25 at 05:02 AM.

can you guys update this guide just incase plsase? sorry if it has been i didnt know

Quote Originally Posted by chovie23q View Post
    can you guys update this guide just incase plsase? sorry if it has been i didnt know
    The guide is of a reasonable standard, if you'd like more in-depth gear analysis you can use http://simulationcraft.org/ or ask in the Fix my DPS thread

Deleted
    Thank you for the work Krekko !
    Last edited by mmoc651178b24e; 2013-08-20 at 10:46 AM.

sorry if wrong place to ask but anyways. ret is my rarerly used OS but need to get my knowledge into it more. so wondering about t15 4 set, is it worth giving up 2 normal 2/2 items to replace with lfr tier to obtain 4 set? (shoulders and gloves)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    sorry if wrong place to ask but anyways. ret is my rarerly used OS but need to get my knowledge into it more. so wondering about t15 4 set, is it worth giving up 2 normal 2/2 items to replace with lfr tier to obtain 4 set? (shoulders and gloves)
    totally worth it. 4P is a huge huge boost

Quote Originally Posted by metasaigneur View Post
    totally worth it. 4P is a huge huge boost
    allrighty thanks just feels weird that bonus. sometimes its 300k. sometimes its 600k :<
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    that must be because of STR procs, buffs, potions, %dmg taken debuff etc

thx for this guide, firstly i need to get a better gear!

Deleted
    Hammer of the Righteous Our melee range AoE DPS HP generator. This is a DPS boost over CS when hitting 4+ targets.
    replacing Crusader Strike with Hammer of the Righteous at 3+ targets;
    which of the above is accurate mates? finding conflicting info regarding this all over the net. cheers
    Last edited by mmoc424a42f312; 2013-09-10 at 02:30 PM.

Deleted
    3+ is the right choice.

At 2 targets, with t15 4p, you still want to CS to fish for procs because holyTV>DS on 2targets. but holyTV < DS on 3

Deleted
    ty for the response. Is Glyph of Harsh Words really ever useful? seems to hit like a wet noodle for me.

Deleted
    It can be for a few fights where you are out of range : qon during storm for instance.

Deleted
    Wicked ta lads. Right next question. Right so seal of truth adds 12% weapon damage and a dot, now when our dot is at 5 stacks and has full duration of 15 seconds, would it be worth it to swap to seal of justice since thats 20% weapon damage apposed to 12%, im not sure if its feasible but logically speaking i think my reasoning is sound, unless im missing something? cheers lads

Are you sure this is true?

Hammer of the Righteousprocs Seal of Justice and Seal of Insight on all targets hit. Best on 4+ targets.

Its under the CHANGES TO EXISTING MECHANICS section

15+ Year Old Account
    Weird, I've attempted to change that multiple times, it appeared corrected earlier. Tell me if it appears again now!

Sorry for any confusion!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Antefex View Post
    Wicked ta lads. Right next question. Right so seal of truth adds 12% weapon damage and a dot, now when our dot is at 5 stacks and has full duration of 15 seconds, would it be worth it to swap to seal of justice since thats 20% weapon damage apposed to 12%, im not sure if its feasible but logically speaking i think my reasoning is sound, unless im missing something? cheers lads
    Seal Twisting can be a DPS increase, however switching seals back and forth incurs a GCD, so you need to weigh that against gains and losses. The GCD can push things back, push spells off, and just get messy, all while maintaining your stack. Losing your stack will be an even bigger DPS loss, all for a fairly low gain.

You can do it, is it worth it though is really dependent.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Deleted
    I copy here my post bout CLCRET from the main section:

Hi guys, which is the right rotation to set in CLCRET with the starting gear of 4 t15 piecese please? And how it will change with 2 pt or 4 pt of T16 please? Thank you !!