Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Feliclandelo View Post
    I know you might have figured it out, but in case you haven't then if the fight goes on for 6 minutes you want to use your AW/GOAK on CD each time. Without the CDR trinket it should be:

00:00 - AW/GoAK
    02:00 - AW
    03:00 - GoAK
    04:00 - AW
    06:00 - AW/GoAK
    Came here to ask this, very helpful
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Dusted off my Ret for the first time in ages!
    Guess I'm not the only one who started playing his Ret then, lol.

I was wondering if doing 90-120k dps for 502 ilvl is pretty good or not.
    Don't have my char min-maxed though. Elemental Force on weapon and a lvl 85 trinket <_<
    ~ "Actions speak louder than words do, I don't want to hear dead words from you." ~

How good is the Evil Eye of Galakras in general? Just got the LFR version.

Best in Slot according to the BiS thread.
    ~ "Actions speak louder than words do, I don't want to hear dead words from you." ~

It's incredible, keep it and use it. If Only I could get that lucky.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    | [MoP]Ret Paladin Guide | Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    It's incredible, keep it and use it. If Only I could get that lucky.
    Nice, looks like I got lucky for once

Bump for no more nerfs

I digged through a few pages, and I wasn't able to find what I'm asking. I'm going to be hitting 90 soon, and I haven't played since the beginning of MoP on my DK. Since I'm playing my PLD now, what should I aim for to get caught up to SoO? I know a little about Timeless Isle, but what can I do to get ready? Run heroics/scenarios for gear, do the rep grind, etc?

Go there as soon as you hit lvl 90, do the quests and hit rare elites with judgment/exorcism while other people kill them.
    That's pretty much the most effective way to get gear.
    Oh and there is one thing you can do to get ready, look up the rare elites so you know where to go when someone says, per example "Huolon is up!"

Thanks for the info! ♥ I'll look up the coords and pretend to contribute until I can actually contribute! Rawrtrebution go!

-Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.

Ok, so I finally got my t16 4 piece and I'm trying to fix my clcret rotation.

inq inqdp inqes ds_4t16_5hp tv5 how tvaw cs j ds_4t16 exo tv3
    That is what I've come up with from researching around, but one place I found suggested having the '4p proc during avenging wrath' between how and tvaw. Unfortunately that isn't an option in the basic clcret, anyone have any ideas. Not sure about how I would add it in, or if it's even necessary at all.
    Last edited by Gracin; 2013-12-01 at 04:46 AM.

So I leveled my ret alt, did timeless isle and have been an LFR hero for a couple of weeks. I managed to get my 4 piece, eye of galakras and the 535 timeless trinket. I have the legendary cloak on my monk so I can get in some ordos kills. I've scored a belt, bracers and yesterday a set of legs. How good is the 4 piece? To use the WF legs, I'd have to drop the 4 piece and the remaining 3 pieces are all 528. I figured if I scored another WF piece I could manage to drop it, but I was curious if there was a rule of thumb or someone had an idea.

I think you're supposed to use the 4 piece, so I would wait for another piece.
    I'm not sure though
    Last edited by The Monado; 2014-01-15 at 08:35 PM. Reason: said point instead of piece, whoops

Use 4 piece.

So. I recently obtained Partik's Purified Legplates (http://www.wowhead.com/item=105761) and Hoodrych's Bloodied Chestplate (http://www.wowhead.com/item=105767), both warforged as is the case with Ordos, to replace my Tier 16 Flex-level chest and leg tokens.

This is a 19 item level increase each. However, this will obviously kill my 4-piece bonus. I can use one while keeping it, but not both.

Is breaking the 4-piece ever worth both items? I know Single Target vs. AoE is going to be a factor, but provided I gem correctly, it should be easy to swap for one or the other.

what is the idea here with 4 set go divine purpose? I see people still using avenging wrath with 4 set. Is it a prefrence or is it better with the cdr trinket or something

quick question regarding cms, is it better to gem strength over haste for them , or gem for haste?
    (meaning red = str yellow = str haste, or red = str haste , yellow = haste)
    Also, I have access to the engineering trinket, Alacrity of xuen (str, haste proc), Thoks tail and lessons of dark master (exp + str on use, 2 min cd).
    Not sure which to use.
    Thanks in advance

Quick question, am I supposed to have 40% haste before equipping Thoks Tail tip and then go Mastery or should I have 40% after equipping it?

Is there any good Ui for paladin?

need an update on stat priority
    40% haste > crit = mastery
    but I guess either crit or mastery?