Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Gar'tok warforged vs. Britomarts normal....

Polearm better?

What's the clcret rotation with 4 piece t16 and Divine Purpose?
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Do we have any stat weights from WoD?

If you don't need the expertise the polearm is better.

However if you're human, do need the expertise, or using the mace will let you use better non expertise items in other slots and/or non expertise better gems.. then the mace is better.

Easiest way to tell is use SimulationCraft to get your stat weights for your current gear then use AskMrRobot (entering your custom stat weights).

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Since you're updating your OP, could you take out the long-forgotten stuff like Zaelotry being removed.... 2 years ago? xD

I logged into my paladin today, who I haven't played on since Wrath, and I noticed something curious (you know, amidst the massive amount of changes so I no longer recognize anything): Flash of Light heals me for +25k health and crits for +50k health. My health pool is at 28k. How is this possible? Isn't Flash of Light suppose to be a short and light heal? Here it heals me for nigh on 100% of my HP.

What's up with this? I mean, I don't mind, but damn.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    What's up with this? I mean, I don't mind, but damn.
    Yeah, healers seem almost unkillable in pvp now. I think what's going on is that we are going to have bigger health pools at L100. The health will scale faster than the heals (and damage) as we level. At least, that's the only sense I can make out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by econ21 View Post
    Yeah, healers seem almost unkillable in pvp now. I think what's going on is that we are going to have bigger health pools at L100. The health will scale faster than the heals (and damage) as we level. At least, that's the only sense I can make out of it.
    Also, the hybrid tax is going away completely since utility has been re-balanced (we lost Devo, while Mages gained Amplify Magic), so our heals now have to mean more, since hybrids have taken big relative utility nerf. Yes, our damage is going up as well, but pure dps still dominate in terms of CC and various debuffs. However, healing nerfs are still probably going to happen, let's just hope they are not crippling ones like the knee jerks of the past.

Deleted
    Any ETA on the update for this?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinkt View Post
    Any ETA on the update for this?
    I'm hoping sometime this week, to get it going in line with the raid release.

Really sorry for the inexcusable lack updates. Been having a pretty rough time recently, and been busy with a new job, give me a few more days to sort it all out!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature