Paladin Season 16 PvP Set

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...inPvPQuick.jpg

(ModelViewer on Front Page).

Thoughts?

I love the set itself, but I don't feel it's very much like a paladin. More like a death knight, warrior, even a "plate rogue" style.

looks nothing like a paladin.

Looks good, but not for a paladin.
    Think of the hubris it must take to yank a soul out of non existence into this... meat, to force a life into this... thresher. That"s... so my daughter, she spared me the sin of being a father. - Rust Cohle

Looks great vs s15!

Looks awesome!

However, isn't the season 16 set supposed to be the recolor of tier 17 gear? This set looks nothing like it! For comparison:

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...7PaladinHD.jpg

Looks great except the skinny leg Model combined with These clumpsy boots. I hope they change it. Same reason why i dont like our current cm set
    Reverse Nostalgia: Everything is so cool and awesome now that i can't imagine how the game has been survived after the ubercrap of vanilla / tbc with over 10 million players.
    My bet: WoD Release not until November 2014
    wat...

S11 still reigns supreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    S11 still reigns supreme.
    I just went back and had a look at that, now I really wish I had a 2200 paladin for that season

Looks alright, not really for paladins tho, but the helm looks really awful imo

Quote Originally Posted by Gigana View Post
    Looks awesome!

However, isn't the season 16 set supposed to be the recolor of tier 17 gear? This set looks nothing like it! For comparison:

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...7PaladinHD.jpg
    Chest, Shoulders, and Helm are different. However, the legs, gloves and boots are the same. Belt isn't available for comparison.

I like it's lack of colours. I hate pvp with passion but if i ever change my paladin to fem draenei, i think i need to get that set (without boots ofc and maybe shoulders if i can find smaller replacement) for transmog. Sucks.
    Former unique snowflake.

Looks like the recycled sha touched warrior concept and just slapped it "Paladin". Looks nothing like a Paladin, highly disappointing.
    Great Uther's ghost, it's chasing after us! Squire, do something! Throw rocks at it! I have no plan!

I like it for its lack of colours too; as a paladin too many of our armor sets are fixed with shiny colours, it's nice to have something a bit more menacing.

The white re-colour of this is very similar to what the Crusader armour looks like in Reaper of Souls. It's very much a Paladin set. You or I may not like it, but it doesn't change that it's thematically fitting.

I'll still stick with my season 10.

Wrong colours for a paladin. Stick to the bright colours reds, yellows, oranges, baby blue and a purple.