Gandara on EU side is destroying everything.

Hey
    I'm on the EU realm Gandara, and the realm is Full and full with skilled people with brains(IKR WHAT?). So WvWvW looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/O8KHR.jpg

Do you think Anet will be taking action to balance out realms, if the situation is the same after a week?

Some realms will be better than others. This is fact. ANet won't balance realms, they'll match good realms against good realms and have those guys fight it out.

Right now, to get a decent pool, they're balancing every 24 hours. Afterwards, it'll be new matchups every two weeks.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted
    Surely they anticipated this and has some sort of solution in place or being put in place.

And if they didn't.. Well.. That sucks. Time to reroll on another server? I mean the game just launched, surely there's still time to find another server to play on.

EDIT: Boooo Kelesti beat me to it.
    Last edited by mmoc23aaccaf4a; 2012-08-26 at 02:51 AM.

It's probably because I'm on the server. Been doing some pvp tonight and winning mostly everything ^^.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Desolation absolutely murdered Fort Ranik and Ruins of Surmia today. Winning realms will probably be matched against each other - it'll even itself out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Hey
    I'm on the EU realm Gandara, and the realm is Full and full with skilled people with brains(IKR WHAT?). So WvWvW looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/O8KHR.jpg

Do you think Anet will be taking action to balance out realms, if the situation is the same after a week?
    People should just L2play why should the Anet step in? Blizzard never balanced Alliance when I was losing 20 BGs in a row every day and it took hours just to buy a single piece of honor gear because thats when losing hardly gave you anything. Why should they balance because the other realms suck? The other people need to get better. Only way to get better is to play against good players. Sticking all the bads together just keeps them bad.
    Last edited by Lilly32; 2012-08-26 at 03:36 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Right now, to get a decent pool, they're balancing every 24 hours. Afterwards, it'll be new matchups every two weeks.
    Thats something i did not know, by any chance do you have a source?

10+ Year Old Account
    Omg that's kinda sucky, right now my world is getting wrecked (sorrow furnace) :C

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Omg that's kinda sucky, right now my world is getting wrecked (sorrow furnace) :C
    By Jade Quarry?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Blizzard never balanced Alliance when I was losing 20 BGs in a row every day and it took hours just to buy a single piece of honor gear because thats when losing hardly gave you anything.
    Actually in wg they did...
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still of the mind that WvWvW is ridiculously unbalanced in favor of the team that's already winning. There's practically no chance for even a skilled under-dog server to flip the tables.

Hopefully, once WvW becomes a proper 2-week battle, and the economy on the servers become more and more stable, and supplies and waypoints and siege weapons easier to obtain, this will become less of an issue. We shall see?
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-26 at 04:42 AM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've noticed an odd phenomenon where the red team is always winning, even in the beta, red team always was winning in WvW, maybe the map layouts for red base is borked?
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    I've noticed an odd phenomenon where the red team is always winning, even in the beta, red team always was winning in WvW, maybe the map layouts for red base is borked?
    It's the same for everyone, all the 3 Main bases are exact copies of each other, the only difference is the 4th isle which does not belong to anyone specifically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragonbrand - US is dominating here WOOT WOOT!
    Live Free...

I bounced around a bit between servers and I'm betting that in a few tries, the matchup will be deso vs FS vs gand. Unless one of the french/german servers gets a grip and pushes in there as well.

Remember that initial matchmaking will be crap. But servers will get matched based on wins or losses, so servers that will win a lot will be matched against other servers that win a lot.

It'll take more than 24 hours for WvWvW to become more evenly matched, give it a couple months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    By Jade Quarry?
    Yep, by them, why the question?