Have...have we met? MoP

This achievement is really annoying to get! I've gotten all of them except for Hemet since Molten Front released. With MoP and the account wide achievements, will progress on these achievements count? Like, I get all of them except for one and the last one I wave at on an alt, will that count or do I need to complete the whole achie on this alt? Wondering since honorable kills will be working like this.

i'm not sure if that will count. honestly the best and easiest time to of done this was last summer when the molten front dalies were actually still a thing. maybe get a friend to try and help you? if you wave at their's it counts

10+ Year Old Account
    I would assume only completed achievements count. But I could be wrong, as my text is not in a bluish color.

But it could be...

Yeah, I have a friend right now that I'm trying to finish this with. He's got 6 alts, I've got 5. None of us have seen Hemet since release

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jaksdsf View Post
    This achievement is really annoying to get! I've gotten all of them except for Hemet since Molten Front released. With MoP and the account wide achievements, will progress on these achievements count? Like, I get all of them except for one and the last one I wave at on an alt, will that count or do I need to complete the whole achie on this alt? Wondering since honorable kills will be working like this.
    Based on blue posts I doubt that you'll be able to get that last one on an alt. Achievements themselves are account wide, and so are meta-achievements (so you could do the EK loremaster achieves on one toon and the Kalimdor ones on another and both would count towards Loremaster) but the individual criteria for an achievement, like what you want for Have we met, is not shared and has to be done by one toon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Steps aren't shared. Completed achievements are shared.

For example: One character gets "Have we met?" the other one gets "Ready for Raiding II". You'll have both achievements checked for the meta.

Parts of those achievements, however, are not shared between the characters. One char waving at Thassarian, another char waving at Hemet won't magically check Thassarian and Hemet. Whichever character completes all the waves will be the one who completed the achievement. That other characters may have waved to the one or the other quest mob won't matter.

Don't give up and get friends to accept that daily quest to check if they get a relevant mob. It's what my guild did when someone still needed certain mobs.