Help with my computer build!

Hello

So I'm currently building my new desktop. I planned to do it in December but I decided to buy a Laptop insted.. but now I'm starting to feel like I need a desktop insted.

I plan to play; World of Warcraft, LoL, D3 and MAYBE stuff like BF3 and so on (Doubt it, but it might happend). I'd like to play atleast WoW on Ultra 1080 and BF3 and so on High / Ultra (But that might be having my hopes up maybe with a 670?)

I've started to put my rig togeather on the swedish site inet (http://www.inet.se/kundvagn/visa/2199373/2012-08-24)
    CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K 3,4Ghz (Ivy Bridge)
    GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 670 2048MB OC
    Moderboard: ASRock Z77 EXTREME4, ATX
    RAM: Corsair 8GB (2x4096MB) CL8 1600Mhz VENGEANCE
    Chassi: Fractal Design Define R4 Svart

So I'm looking for help with this;
    Picking a SSD (I'm not gonna spend cash right now on getting a normal drive due to my limited budget. Gonna spend it on more preformance and I only need like 120GB right now. Windows + WoW + LoL kinda).. Or maybe I should go the otherway around? Get a SSD later.. just think it might be a hassel to get Windows on it insted of the normal and so on >.< cba having to reinstall everything

Picking a power supply (I plan to try and clock, might have a mate thats gonna help me push it to atleast 4 GHz).. I might SLI in the future but most likley I'll just buy the next gen card... I assume Id need a 650-700W?

Picking a screen (Dont know shit about screens but I want HD 1080p around 20-24"?) .. a priceworthy screen - Found a BenQ TFT 24" RL2450HT thats supposed to be 2 month old (Used) for about 100 euro when its 200 euro new.. any thoughts on this screen because otherwise ill prob. buy it.

Checking so my parts "fits togeather" and are "optimal" abit unsure on the moderboard and if I should go with CL8 ram or save the cash and go with CL10ish
    Also if the chassi is any decent and might fit SLI (I took this one because its suppso to be soundproof or something)

Any help is appricated!
    Last edited by Kimpan; 2012-08-26 at 08:31 AM.

Vertex 3, Vertex 4, M4, Samsung 830 are all decent bang for the buck SSDs. Reformatting is a hassle, so I would buy now if you can.

SLI/Crossfire don't work or provide smaller performance gains in WoW, so hopefully that isn't why you wanted to do it. Generally if you can sell your old card and just buy a decent new one, that is a better idea. You could do SLI with a 650W if you wanted though.

I haven't heard anything about that monitor, but the specs look reasonable.

Ram latency doesn't matter a lot in most cases, a few percent at most.

That case is nice and quiet, but everything will run a little warmer.