Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Any info yet on which spec is doing most dps atm? Or which is gonna be better for PvP?
    i dont think it matters too much coz they are pretty close atm, just play what you like =) for frost i think with the changes to MoTFW and ToT means 2h and dw are like ~1-2% dps wise, but for pvp ? as usual theres alot of complaining about
    Edhead since way back!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heph View Post
    i dont think it matters too much coz they are pretty close atm, just play what you like =) for frost i think with the changes to MoTFW and ToT means 2h and dw are like ~1-2% dps wise, but for pvp ? as usual theres alot of complaining about
    If you play as frost, can you confirm if UH presence is still the best (or at least, it's what I'm told was the best) for it? Or is FP now the best playing as frost spec?

Thanks!

Frost presence is best for frost and unholy is best for unholy now because they've buffed it and now the 1sec GCD is across all specs =)
    Edhead since way back!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMusic View Post
    If you play as frost, can you confirm if UH presence is still the best (or at least, it's what I'm told was the best) for it? Or is FP now the best playing as frost spec?

Thanks!
    FP is best. The rune regen speed isn't worth the lost RP and extra cost on Frost Strike.

at Elitist Jerks, they strongly advise NOT TO use Dancing Rune Weapon Rune as a blood tank ... imo it's silly !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreeze View Post
    at Elitist Jerks, they strongly advise NOT TO use Dancing Rune Weapon Rune as a blood tank ... imo it's silly !
    I'm trying to understand the reasoning behind this, but even in a best case scenario I'd still say 20% parry is better than a single deathstrike (which is all you'd be able to get from the double rune strike you're loosing for using DRW). It just doesn't seem right to me.

There isn't anything saying not to use Dancing rune weapon as a blood dk. They recommend never using the glyph, but not the ability.
    The more of my behavior you accept, the less you will have to forgive.

Quote Originally Posted by papapaheimuer View Post
    Soul Reaper and damage can be reflect by warrior,a large haste buff can be steal by mage
    Really? Mad face indeed...

Good post, Death knight have very changes since the Cataclysm.