macro help - righteous defence

been away for about 6 months...come back for mists and just setting up my pala.

I see they have removed righteous defence...that cant have gone down well...imo thats a massive pain to my dungeon tanking.

Druids had a group taunt as well, im assuming that got pulled and all tanks have single target taunts only now?

Certainly a pain from my point of view, not so much that it taunted 3 targets, more to do with my set up was using clique and grid for easy access to taunt a lost mob and then target tab and get them back under control.

So, please people with much better macro knowledge than me (not hard tbf) ... i would like a button that i can link with clique, whereby when i click on a raid or party member in my grid that has aggro, it will target their target and cast taunt... (1 button click does all)

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Beelzebub

Deleted
    /cast Hand of Reckoning; [target=targettarget] Hand of Reckoning

Is this what you were thinking? I'm really tired, so if I wrote it wrong, apologies!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if Clique requires special macro commands like some other mods do, but for just a standard macro:

/cast [@targettarget] Reckoning

Of course, it's not going to be near as good as Righteous Defense since it requires the target to be targeting the enemy that's attacking them, which won't always be the case (especially if it's a healer).

Get tidyplates: threat plates and the mobs' nameplate will get all big and red when you lose aggro. Hand of protection works as an instant threatdrop if thats what you are going for, I have found little other use for it than that but it comes in really handy and has saved many a life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    Get tidyplates: threat plates and the mobs' nameplate will get all big and red when you lose aggro. Hand of protection works as an instant threatdrop if thats what you are going for, I have found little other use for it than that but it comes in really handy and has saved many a life.
    And the beauty of threatplates is the nameplates are big and easy to click on.
    Putin khuliyo

I can't resit chiming in about Tidyplates and Threatplates. Do yourself a favor if you're going to be tanking and grab those add-ons now.
    Moo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JonBoy2001 View Post
    I can't resit chiming in about Tidyplates and Threatplates. Do yourself a favor if you're going to be tanking and grab those add-ons now.
    They make a world of a difference. Especially now with RD gone.
    Putin khuliyo