Deleted

Fresh diablo 3 install and account locked problem - one have that

Hey,

So i wanted to try diablo 3 and i install my starter edition via my battle net account but everytime i want to log in i go a message: we detected change in your client that is why your account is being locked, Error 42003.

I have reseted my account password like 5 times, i doesn't help much, to tell the truth it doesn't help at all.

I can log into wow and starcraft II with no problemo, i only get this when i want to log into diablo III.

I have scan my pc for malevare, viruses, trojans etc with nothing found.

Anyone had simillar problem ? If you had did you resolve it ? I started the ticket to blizz about it but i wanted to know your thoughts.

Did you manage to get it fix if you have simillar problem ?

Cheers,

Sew

Deleted
    Hello.

I recently got a new computer, and the game to install to try it out was Diablo 3. So keep in mind this computer was Completely fresh, drive fresh from the factory. Yet, after a weeks of play, I got the same message. Change in activity, password changed etc. No scan detected anything.
    I got my account back via secret question, turns out I was logged into General Chat which I never am otherwise. Ergo I was hacked and used as a spam bot.

Now, it beats me how the hell they did it. I highly doubt I got phished since I had not been to any diablo related website at all. Security hole at blizz or are hackers so damn genius today that they leave you clueless? Anyway as I said, I fixed the problem by answering my secret question. Then changing password on my account and mail.

edit; Haven't had a problem since.
    Also, never played public games
    Also, this is my only diablo related account I have anywhere else, and I signed up 5 mins ago to answer this. And no I dont have the same account name/password anywhere on anything.
    Last edited by mmoc9dd8ce631f; 2012-08-26 at 04:50 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kfy View Post
    Hello.

I recently got a new computer, and the game to install to try it out was Diablo 3. So keep in mind this computer was Completely fresh, drive fresh from the factory. Yet, after a weeks of play, I got the same message. Change in activity, password changed etc. No scan detected anything.
    I got my account back via secret question, turns out I was logged into General Chat which I never am otherwise. Ergo I was hacked and used as a spam bot.

Now, it beats me how the hell they did it. I highly doubt I got phished since I had not been to any diablo related website at all. Security hole at blizz or are hackers so damn genius today that they leave you clueless? Anyway as I said, I fixed the problem by answering my secret question. Then changing password on my account and mail.

edit; Haven't had a problem since.
    Also, never played public games
    Also, this is my only diablo related account I have anywhere else, and I signed up 5 mins ago to answer this. And no I dont have the same account name/password anywhere on anything.
    The problem is i never played diablo on that account before, i just downloaded starter version and i got this message.