Is there a working list of what mats each profession will need to level up with MoP?

I found a list of the new mats needed to level up Blacksmithing and I mean from 1-525. Usually there is a reduction in mats needed with each expansion. I would very much like to see all of the lists.

First post,

Thanks in advance,

-Kyrareign

Thanks so much Snaige! I will go check them out right away.

-Kyra

---------- Post added 2012-08-26 at 06:42 PM ----------

Ok. My apologies. I wasn't clear. What I am looking for are lists that describe the new amounts that will be needed of materials to level from 1 to 525.

I have already seen the blacksmithing list, but would like to see the others.

Hope somewhere knows where I can find it.

Thanks!

-Kyrareign

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrareign View Post
    Thanks so much Snaige! I will go check them out right away.

-Kyra

---------- Post added 2012-08-26 at 06:42 PM ----------

Ok. My apologies. I wasn't clear. What I am looking for are lists that describe the new amounts that will be needed of materials to level from 1 to 525.

I have already seen the blacksmithing list, but would like to see the others.

Hope somewhere knows where I can find it.

Thanks!

-Kyrareign

I have not heard of any old world profession revamp. Do you have a blue post confirming this or did it just come straight out of your head?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakengrad View Post
    I have not heard of any old world profession revamp. Do you have a blue post confirming this or did it just come straight out of your head?
    Changes are incredibly minor, sometimes a recipe that requires 6 dust is reduced to 5 dust. The most notable change is the removal of enchanting rods, you used to get some skillups for crafting these.

Some guides I can offer for 1-600

http://gotwarcraft.com/leveling-blacksmithing/
    http://gotwarcraft.com/alchemy-leveling-guide/
    http://gotwarcraft.com/leveling-enchanting/

Thanks Snaige. I appreciate it. I see some pretty substantial differences in the amount of bars that will be needed for Blacksmithing.

Drakengrad, You should learn some manners.

-Kyra

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it is a wonderful idea to slightly reduce the level of materials required to do older content leveling of professions. The experience required to level is reduced so why not do the same to materials

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a source where they show the reduced rates for mats?

Thanks for the links Snaige, they will be helpful.

Just to add to them from the tiny bit of time I spent on Beta, each profession should have Cata items that are still red or yellow at 525 which will get you to 535-545ish on Cata mats. You should be able to pick up the Cata mats now really cheap and you can save the MoP mats for something else or sell for a high price in the first couple of weeks. An example would be transmuting Amberjewels for Alchemy, on Beta I got about 20 levels from them before having to move onto MoP items.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffyduck View Post
    Thanks for the links Snaige, they will be helpful.

Just to add to them from the tiny bit of time I spent on Beta, each profession should have Cata items that are still red or yellow at 525 which will get you to 535-545ish on Cata mats. You should be able to pick up the Cata mats now really cheap and you can save the MoP mats for something else or sell for a high price in the first couple of weeks. An example would be transmuting Amberjewels for Alchemy, on Beta I got about 20 levels from them before having to move onto MoP items.
    Can anyone else confirm that you actually can get that many skill-points from cata items?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Changes are incredibly minor, sometimes a recipe that requires 6 dust is reduced to 5 dust. The most notable change is the removal of enchanting rods, you used to get some skillups for crafting these.

Some guides I can offer for 1-600

http://gotwarcraft.com/leveling-blacksmithing/
    http://gotwarcraft.com/alchemy-leveling-guide/
    http://gotwarcraft.com/leveling-enchanting/
    these guides are accurate.... for now.

I am pretty sure they are gonna make changes to every crafting professions except for inscription, enchanting and engineering. why? you ask. I'll show you by giving an example on leatherworking.

In previous expansions there have always been two types of leather. in wotlk it was borean leather and heavy borean leather, in cata it was primal leather and heavy primal leather. now im mop there is exotic leather and just that. However, some rarespawns drop a bag that contains crafting materials and I saw a guy in beta auctioning off Heavy Exotic Leather in the AH and he got it from one of those bags. This means that Heavy Exotic Leather is currently in the game but you cant craft it or craft with it. This makes also a lot of sense when you look at how you currently get skill points. It seems fine up until 575 but then you just need one normal green recipe bought with 1 single Spirit of Harmony for the final 25 skill points?! come on that would be silly
    The last few points should be tougher to get to say the least...

as for the other professions:
    I said that engineering, enchanting and inscription are probably not gonna change much from where they are now. This is because they have already had a big revamp in the way their leveling works. If you go to any random trainer (pandaria or sw/og) for those 3 professions you will be able to learn lvl 600 recipes from them but only them. With BS, JC, LW, Alchemy its a different story. I am almost certain that those 4 professions simply arent done yet.
    Last edited by mmocee3b623cec; 2012-09-01 at 01:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandy View Post
    Can anyone else confirm that you actually can get that many skill-points from cata items?
    Beta professions are still pretty borked, and many of them are not in the working, leveling state they will be come live. I *highly* doubt you would get 20 of the 75 levels needed by doing such a simple and cheap task in Mists.

Deleted
    thnks snaige really helpfull

Don't forget DMF not long after release for the +5 to each profession.

Might be something to save the last 5 points for