Thumbs up Creating a Dk without a level 55 [Proof]

Don't assume.

End of story.

/Case closed

Go sit in the corner now, and think about what you've done.

He has no idea what you're talking about.

He copied and pasted. He said he had the same problem earlier and he can tell you how he can help out. He is just making it look personal to hide the fact he is copying and pasting from a company database. He also copied and pasted the QA department part since that is the same paragraph I get from them. They do have an work around for this bug which is "not to create a DK until you have a lvl 60".

He did say you have a lvl 60 druid before the death knight but he doesn't know that it's not a bug. You can create a Death Knight without a level 55 now.

Yeah the response does seem pretty much like a copy+paste job.
    although I'm not really sure why op is trying to make a big deal out of this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Yeah the response does seem pretty much like a copy+paste job.
    although I'm not really sure why op is trying to make a big deal out of this.
    Because he was incredibly mad that people wouldn't believe him in the last thread he made. Which got locked. As far as I'm aware, creating another thread that's basically about the same topic as one that was locked is... frowned upon, shall we say.

Also, we don't need to sit in a corner, we haven't done anything. You presented us with lackluster evidence for something that should technically be impossible to do, so we did the logical thing, which was to disbelieve you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't create new threads to discuss your issues once your old thread was locked