Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

[Battlefield 3] Origin ID

anyone know how i can change my origin ID, when i click on the " Change Origin ID " button in the Origin Client i get get directed to http://www.origin.com/uk/change-id but all i get is this ...

i left it for about 3hours and it still didnt change and when i try to load up the EA website it just times out

any ideas how i can change my ID ??
    Last edited by Wipeout; 2012-08-26 at 05:35 PM.

Deleted
    I tried it now to see what happens and for me it says that this service is temporarily unavailable.I guess there are some problems currently so maybe you will have to wait for a bit.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stever View Post
    I tried it now to see what happens and for me it says that this service is temporarily unavailable.I guess there are some problems currently so maybe you will have to wait for a bit.
    tippical EA lol thanks for trying it and getting back guess ill try again tomorrow

Deleted
    No problem,always a pleasure to help!

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    still cant seem to get the page to load up to change my origin id :/

Is the issue just with BF3, or is it affecting your ability to log into other Origin titles?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane View Post
    Is the issue just with BF3, or is it affecting your ability to log into other Origin titles?
    BF3 is the only origin game i have that needs the origin ID. and i seem to be unable to connect to any BF3 server some error about my origin ID :S been trying for the last 2 days to change my id but been unable too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wipeout View Post
    anyone know how i can change my origin ID, when i click on the " Change Origin ID " button in the Origin Client i get get directed to http://www.origin.com/uk/change-id but all i get is this ...

i left it for about 3hours and it still didnt change and when i try to load up the EA website it just times out

any ideas how i can change my ID ??
    I'm gonna put this in large font, not to be a smart ass or anything of the sort. Doing it so anyone else experiencing this problem can see the fix for it.

You can change it under your profile on the origin website, the origin launcher is still bugged after months. I had the same issue a couple weeks ago when I wanted to change mine. Went on the website, and bam-sha-bam, worked like a charm. Then again, I was also on the US version of the site. could be an error with the UK version.
    Last edited by Orodoth; 2012-08-27 at 07:52 PM.
    If you love / enjoy WoW in its current state, don't bother with my signature...with all due respect, its not for you. (note: I am happy and respectful though, of your enthrallment with WoW... if not a little envious!)
    My dirty little nefarious nautical profession secret - its where I go to get my fix

Thanks, Orodoth. I don't have an Origin account so I can't look into it myself.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orodoth View Post
    I'm gonna put this in large font, not to be a smart ass or anything of the sort. Doing it so anyone else experiencing this problem can see the fix for it.

You can change it under your profile on the origin website, the origin launcher is still bugged after months. I had the same issue a couple weeks ago when I wanted to change mine. Went on the website, and bam-sha-bam, worked like a charm. Then again, I was also on the US version of the site. could be an error with the UK version.
    cant even log into the website ( http://store.origin.com ) and ( ea.com ) doesnt work ethier :S
    Last edited by Wipeout; 2012-08-27 at 08:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    cant even log into the website ( http://store.origin.com ) and ( ea.com ) doesnt work ethier :S
    Ah, bummer then. Like I said though, a couple weeks ago, I wanted to change mine. Had to use the website. I'll go check the US version real quick

--------------

Yup, US version is working. Sorry guys, thought I had the answer for ya.
    Last edited by Orodoth; 2012-08-27 at 08:08 PM.
    If you love / enjoy WoW in its current state, don't bother with my signature...with all due respect, its not for you. (note: I am happy and respectful though, of your enthrallment with WoW... if not a little envious!)
    My dirty little nefarious nautical profession secret - its where I go to get my fix

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orodoth View Post
    Ah, bummer then. Like I said though, a couple weeks ago, I wanted to change mine. Had to use the website. I'll go check the US version real quick

--------------

Yup, US version is working. Sorry guys, thought I had the answer for ya.
    np thanks for trying :/ guess EA hates EU users lol cant even login to my account to get some help from ea :/
    Last edited by Wipeout; 2012-08-27 at 08:17 PM.

np thanks for trying :/ guess EA hates EU users lol
    If the issue doesn't clear up soon, you could try using one of their support avenues to hopefully get things sorted out.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane View Post
    If the issue doesn't clear up soon, you could try using one of their support avenues to hopefully get things sorted out.
    yea i guess not going to hold my breath it is EA after all lol :P