Tickets @ GW2 support website

My account getting hacked (I dont know why or how I got hacked before the game went online).
    They changed my email and thus changed the username so I cannot get into my account in anyway.

Has this happened to anyone else? And does anyone know how to fix it?
    I've got tickets up on their support site but I've gotten 1 answer since 05:35 GMT +1 24/08 and this is getting really lame for me.

Alathi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alathi
    tickets
    One of the CM's mentioned that submitting your ticket over and over again doesn't speed up a reply, it moves you to the end of the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Alathi View Post
    My account getting hacked (I dont know why or how I got hacked before the game went online).
    They changed my email and thus changed the username so I cannot get into my account in anyway.

Has this happened to anyone else? And does anyone know how to fix it?
    I've got tickets up on their support site but I've gotten 1 answer since 05:35 GMT +1 24/08 and this is getting really lame for me.

Alathi
    When in doubt. Always call. It might take awhile to get through, but then you will definitely get it sorted out the first time. Putting in tickets can sometimes mean it won't be fixed, therefor you will have to keep trying until it does.

Call? I couldn't find a single phone number to them. Any chance you have it?