10+ Year Old Account

Transfer from Sea of Sarrow! Norther Shiverpeaks alternative?

TLDR? Cant tell if too many aussies? Is this Reddit server? Should I transfer my Guild? (after we all agree ofcourse) Too early to tell?

So recently I've noticed and my guilds have been concerned about the high amount of Aussies (Australians) on the Sea of Sarrow server. (thought MMOC guild was still on here but was wrong) Though there are 2 different theory behind having a good Aussie population on your server vs not.. (them being able to take WvW at night US time vs night owls/early birds)

Four things I wanna know if I should end up doing with my Guild if we all agree accordingly.

1. Is it actually an official Aussie server?

2. I also heard this is the server Reddit decided to come to, true?

3. Would Northern Shiverpeak or Anvil Rock be a good alternative?

4. Too early to make decision?

I still think it could be too early to tell if any server is really going to be better than all the servers at WvW because release and the day after Sea of Sarrow was destroying the other servers we were against. - 110k to ... nothing. Yet now were up against other servers and actuall more of a competition it seems by looking at the scores.
    Last edited by WarpV2; 2012-08-26 at 09:41 PM.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/WoofiesIGN - Shoot me some feedback too! It would be much appreciated!
    GW2 Guild on Sea of Sarrow - www.ssgw2.enjin.com
    SPECS:Windows 7 64-bit/AMD Phenom II X4 925 (OC:3.3MHz)/8.00GB-DDR3@802MHz/ASUS M5A97/AMD Radeon 6770