Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    THE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPS OVER THE LAZY DOG

Microsoft Sidewinder x4. Love the keyboard, had logitech and saitek before it. Saitek / key broke entirely, and logitech experienced serious delay + tough keypress (It was bluetooth).

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That wasn't a personal attack. Saying that you happen to not be pushing as hard is not saying you couldn't. It's no more a "personal attack" than you saying "well, I never have an issue, so it's clearly a personal problem for those who claim to."

It's like saying there's a rattle in a car but only over 80mph. If your response is "Well, I never drive more than 75, I never hear a rattle", that's not saying you're a worse (or better) driver, or that there's no rattle. Just that you've never driven fast enough to notice it.
    I hate to go more OT on this but...

Really? Because your post flat out states that I am just not "good" enough to recognize that I might have a hardware problem - but you are. It spells out word for word that I don't know what I'm talking about and that does irk me a bit.

I'm not saying that keyboard ghosting is not a real issue for some combinations of keyboards, people and games. My original point was and still is two things:

1. It is almost impossible to find a modern keyboard that generates ghosting issues in even the most extreme game play scenarios.

and

2. Because of how keyboards are designed, trying to type with both shift buttons held down is a meaningless test that is more designed to "break" keyboards than to actually test their capabilities.

If anyone wants to ACTUALLY test their keyboard for these issues then you should visit this page and try any key combination you can imagine you would use:

http://www.microsoft.com/appliedscie...stingDemo.aspx

If you believe either of my points are invalid, it would need a better argument than "maybe you're just not serious enough in your gaming".

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    Would you both please leave it?
    I am sure he didn't mean any inflection of "lol usobad". He might not have been expressing himself diplomatically, but he's mostly right.

Either way, it's not related to this (relatively useless and extremely specific -- yet fun!) test.

I honestly agree with you, Joán. Shift + shift + keys is a somewhat silly test and forms a fairly flawed premise. What is at the end of the day important is that you're able to fluidly express yourself in text and to use the keyboard to the extent you require it to.

As an example, it'd be pretty terrible if in WoW I wasn't able to hold down W+E+jump+ctrl+shift. Why would I press all those buttons? Because a fair amount of my abilities were tied to the two mousebuttons on the side of my mouse, and used ctrl and shift modifiers a lot to swap between them. That was about... 3 buttons, and I think I also had some basic conditions in the macros that added more abilities in the mix...

EDIT: The awkward moment when you discover a mod's posted just before you, after you began writing your post.
    Last edited by Drunkenvalley; 2012-08-31 at 08:48 PM.

THE QUICK FOX JUMPS OVER THE LAZY DOG

steelseries 6gv2 (there was mentioned when i bougght this keyboard that u can push all buttons same time it takes every single keystroke!)

HE QUIK BROWN FO JUPS OER HE LA DOG

Alienware m15x standard keyboard

TE QUIK BROW FOX JUPS OER TE AZY DOG

Alphabet : AB DEFG IJK OPQRSTUWXYZ !@#%^&*()_+ {":>< bou

Logitech K520
    That guy (>'.')>

How i would rate WoW Cinematics : WotLK>MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

THE QC BN X MP THE AZY DG.
    Supposedly gaming laptop keyboard :P
    Last edited by Marthenil; 2012-08-31 at 08:55 PM.

QWERTYUIOPÅ^ASDFGHJKLØÆ*>ZXCVBNM;:_!"#¤%&/()=?`§

Yeah, Corsair's K90 appears to be able to use every key with the shift buttons both down.

TE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPED OVER TE LAZY DO

Saitek Cyborg V7 keyboard.

THE QICK BROWN OX JMPE OVER THE LAZY OG
    Logitech K360
    Unifying USB
    Last edited by salate; 2012-08-31 at 09:10 PM.
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

HE QUIC BROWN OX UMPED OVER HE AZ DOG

Razer Lycosa
    Last edited by destia; 2012-08-31 at 09:11 PM.

not sure of keyboard...defauly alienware from like 2010 (m15x laptop version)
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

THEQCKBRWFXRVERTHELAZYG

razer blackwidow ultimate

Filco majestouch 2 - usb connection

USB Razer Black Widow

Logitech G11 USB

THE UICK O O JUPS OVE THE LY DO

PS2 keyboard - Logitech something cheap.

Logitech Y-SAE71

PS2 Interface.

This mean i need a new keyboard? O.o

HE QUIK BRON FO JUPS OER HE LA DOG , on my crappy dell keyboard, usb. Will come back with my g15 v1