So with the removal of Raise Dead and AotD, and with the useless L75 tier talents we have. I tried to make a way to include Raise Dead and AotD into L75 talents. What needs to be done with existing talents is making RC baseline and possibly giving us the ability to get BT from a glyph slot.
• Bloody Leeches (Blood) – Increase the healing done by your blood worms by X%
• Unholy call (Unholy) – Your Scourge Strike and Death Coil have a X% chance to summon a minor skeleton that will fight by your side. Last 10 seconds.
• Raise Dead(Frost) – Raises a ghoul to fight by your side. You can have a maximum of one ghoul at a time. Lasts 1 min.
• Army of the Dead - Summons an entire legion of Ghouls to fight for the Death Knight for 40 sec. The Ghouls will swarm the area, fighting anything they can. While channeling Army of the Dead, the Death Knight takes less damage equal to his Dodge plus Parry chance.
• Hardened Bones (Blood) – Increase the damage reduction provided by your Bone Shield by X%
• Infected Ghoul (Unholy) – Your ghouls auto-attack now have a chance of applying Infected Wounds.
Infected Wounds – Disease that does X damage and reduces movement-speed by X%
• Hardened Ice(Frost) – When your pillar of frost is active your, all frost and shadowfrost damage is increased by X%, those attacks also reduces the targets movement speed by X%
The idea was to have one talent that gives dmg/healing through pets, one thats a straight up dmg cd and gives us back AotD(!) and one dmg-reduction/dmg + slow talent (it can be argued that we dont need more slows, and instead need a talent that increases movementspeed)