Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Suneca View Post
    I have a question: I read that the patch was coming live on the 28th, but is that for Us or Eu realms? Thanks-
    US. EU is on the 29th.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    And how long did we wait in 4.0 for the Elemental Invasion to start proper? It's been too long, can't remember off the top of my head
    Patch 4.0.1 was out on October 12th, elementals started invading on Nov 1st (according to wowpedia).

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Ah, the goold ol' shovelware update.

No pet battles, no new scenario, no new content except the systems changes. Probably the most underwhelming x.0 pre-xpac patch yet, made worse by the fact that since DS was so easy and 4.3 was current so long, nearly no one will actually need to upgrade with the valor/conquest bumpdown.

Also, since spell pen wasn't exactly a popular stat before, nearly no one will have PVP power so PVP is going to be completely boring when everyone is doing 50% damage.

If I wasn't banking off glyph sales I wouldn't even bother to log in until Theramore scenario goes live.
    So pretty much like every pre-expansion patch that has been released, right? They never come with new content. Ever. The pre-expansion events always start a week or two after the update, so nothing new there either. Not sure what you were expecting, really.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Anyone here plays on US RP servers?
    Cross-Realm zones seem to be nice for those who play on PvP and PvE realms, as there would be a lot of realms for you to "cross" with and keep all questing areas populated.

But I play on a RP-PvP server, and theres only 6 of those realms ins US servers , wich only 2 are full.
    It seems that cross-realms zones will be less effetive for those who play on RP servers than the rest of PvP and PvE ones, and I will keep seeing empty zones while leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Stop forgetting about the Ragefire Chasm revamp as well...
    I didn't include every single change, just the majority of the ones that are important to the max level population.

Patch on Tues ---- And Hurricane on Tues noooooo Internet please don't go out on me. More important Hurricane Isaac please don't hurt anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darthmauller View Post
    It is really disappointing that boomkins lost the spell dmg debuff, this pretty much forces every guild whether it be 10m or 25m to run a warlock as a fulltime mut rogue only might be tough to sell especially if the spec doesn't keep up.

Darth
    Master Poisoner seems to be available to all rogues now instead of just assassination.

Quote Originally Posted by Couac View Post
    This is the biggest news for a long long time and only 78 comments thus far, after almost a full day since publication? Wow.
    Let's just say that threads get flooded faster when people start whining and such. There hasn't been a lot of it on this one, fortunately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Is the change to the Undead racial going in tomorrow?

Does somebody know if What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been. gives 310% flying to all characters as it is account wide from soon on? Or will it only stay free 310% only on my character who originally did this achievement?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    Does somebody know if What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been. gives 310% flying to all characters as it is account wide from soon on? Or will it only stay free 310% only on my character who originally did this achievement?
    Last I heard from it, you simply don't get free Master Riding anymore, at all. Which is a shame, considering it takes a full year to get this mount. It is still mentioned in the tooltip, but I'm pretty sure it got removed some patches ago.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2012-08-27 at 08:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Last I heard from it, you simply don't get free Master Riding anymore, at all. Which is a shame, considering it takes a full year to get this mount. It is still mentioned in the tooltip, but I'm pretty sure it got removed some patches ago.
    This is correct. It no longer award 310% flying, not does the 310% flying transfer to all your toons along with the account-wide achievement.

any1 know if the cooking awards will be converted to ironpaw token in either 5.0.4? same for the jc tokens?

shouldnt the "Weakened Blows" debuff category include Curse of Enfeeblement?

A Hunter with a variety of pets can still bring missing buffs or debuffs to groups and raids.
    Cats now bring mastery.
    Snake / Hyena do the melee speed buff.
    Ravager still does her thing with physical vulnerability.
    I beleive BM hunters still can bring Ancient Hysteria (timewarp equivelent)
    Last edited by Hijiri; 2012-08-27 at 10:08 PM.

So much information, I love it

any word on an MOP world event before launch like on the other expansions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to point out, chaud, the debuff list is missing the shaman's Earth Shock under Weakened Blows. Great compilation otherwise, though.

---------- Post added 2012-08-27 at 05:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Yes, this is correct.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

When is this patch going to happen?
    and when will they change the drop rate of Smoldering Egg of Millagazor?

15+ Year Old Account
    Perfect preview - I love how it even mentions the "tiny" things that are easy to forget like Battletag Support, Battleground Blacklisting, and Profession Subgrouping.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbites View Post
    When is this patch going to happen?
    and when will they change the drop rate of Smoldering Egg of Millagazor?
    yes it will change to the same drop chance of mimron's head