Account-wide achievements.. some questions.

Hello !

(sorry about my bad english, i'm from a french country)

I read about account wide achievements, and well, there are some things that are still not very clear to me.. so i have some questions that i hope will find some answers

Does it mean that there are no longer individual achievements ? Does it mean that if i earn the achievement "Shave and a haircut" on ONE single character, i will never ever see this achievement popping again ?

What happens with achievements points ? Should i understand that all of my character will have the exact same amount of achievement points ?

Now about pets.. i've been working on the 150 pets achievements for a while... i have at the momment 140 pets on one character (char-A) and 80 pets on another (char-B). There are 10 pets owned by char-B, that char-A doesn't have yet. Does it mean that tuesday after the maintenance, i will log on char A, see the 150 pets achievement popping, and gladly recieve that nice celestial dragon in my mailbox ? And does it work the same with mount ?

Will feats of strenght be account wide as well ?

I read that reputations will not be account wide.. what about reputations achievements ? if i exalted Shatari Skyguard on char-B, is there any reason for me to do it again on Char-A ? (considering that achievement itself, the mounts, and the pet, should be account-wide..)

(just to make it clear about my chars, Char-B is my old main, horde side, that i don't play anymore. Char-A is my new main, alliance side, that i play now. They are on the same account (my only one), but not on the same server)

Is there anything else i should know about that ?

Thanks

Salamalak

Question for you.. why did you not read the blue notes?
    It's all explained.. in there.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...account-level/
    your welcome.

ha ! i read alot of blue post about that, but obviously not this one.. can't figure out how i managed to miss it.

Thank you very much

Well, to be fair, the blue post doesn´t answer all his questions. And neither some of mine, such as either victories from BGs will account in all your chars or you have to win 100 victories all in a single toon. And whether the achievements from RBG and Arena will amount to all your toons or you also have to get everything on a single toon.

This blue post is quite old, I was really expecting a new one with new info, but this didn´t happen.

Tomorrow all will be clear though. I just have to log all my toons and see the results =D

10+ Year Old Account
    I can definitely answer this one - if you got the achievement (ie, Shave and Haircut) on one char, it'll be shared and all characters will have it, but if you earn it on another character that didn't already have it, the achievement will still flash so you get a sense of earning something.

All your characters should have same/similar achievement points, and pets are shared too so you "should" get that 150 if there are 10 you have on alts but not on main.

I could probably answer the others but I'm hungover hence not 100% certain so I'll let someone else answer.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

it sucks i can't wear my "of the alliance" title on my twink when he earned the most hks

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    All your characters should have same/similar achievement points, and pets are shared too so you "should" get that 150 if there are 10 you have on alts but not on main.
    Either it is currently bugged or this is not going to be the case. My main has/had 96 pets. Now he has 111 pets in the pet journal but still showing 96/100 for the 100 pet achievement.