Deleted

Hypothetical question

Say you would be in a coma for 20 years after an accident.

Say they would go through 20 years of you being in a coma, then you wake up...

What would you think? What would you do? In the aspect of mind you are blown away, technology has advanced 20 years, if you have kids they may have moved out, started lives already, or something else might have happened to them....

In the aspect of body....you would have barely any muscle at all. (I think) you would barely be able to lift your own arms or even walk....
    You would have to recover...

Say you would be in coma from 1992 to this year 2012.

I don't even know what I would do. First I would try to regain basic muscle strenght. It would take a while, but I will succeed..

Then I would just walk the streets... just explore...wander... see what my friends have been up to and more...

Of course I would be depressed that I would have missed 20 years of my life.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2012-08-27 at 01:09 AM.

Deleted
    Really, really weak. I can barely walk, I'm being fascinated by everything that's happening around me. Eventually, immediately try to find out if my parents and others are alright.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either try and kill myself. Ask if nanotech and cyborg tech is set yet. Maybe see how the world in general is doing. Oh and find out if we have confirmed multiverses yet.

10+ Year Old Account

Cap valor.

Go to sleep.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post

Cap valor.

Go to sleep.
    You wouldn't have a WoW account, silly. You missed the release!

I don't know what I would do.... especially since I fell into the comma the year before I was born.

Edit: On the topic of muscles; When you are in a coma the nurses would be moving you constantly and working your muscles so that you don't lose blood circulation or get bedsores. So you will lose muscle mass, but not enough to stop your from moving.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2012-08-27 at 03:22 AM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

I'd bring Sexy Back.

Deleted
    Run naked down the street yelling that I travelled in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Run naked down the street yelling that I travelled in time.
    Yatta!
    silly carp

Generally when I sleep I dream a lot and most times mix it with reality so knowing me I'd have a blast in a 20 year coma.

From the Forum Rules:
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin
    Also all moderators have time traveling abilities (within the bounds of this section).
    I would ask a moderator to go back in time and stop it.

Deleted
    Give myself an alter ego and fight crime. ( Captain america)

10+ Year Old Account
    If it was from 1992 to 2012, I'd have been 2 when my coma started so I'd begin by learning to talk and so on.
    If it starts now then ends in 2032. I'd check if my family, friends etc are alive where they are. Watch all the new seasons of Doctor Who and probably spend hours on the internet or whatever the internet has become, looking at all the new technologies.

Oh and of course check what happened to girls generation/what they're doing now.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2012-08-28 at 10:06 AM.

Deleted
    Consider yourself 20 years old about the time of the accident. :P

visiting old friends.. and ofc I WHOULD HAVE 20YEARS OF MOVIES/SERIES/GAMES/MUSIC TO CATCH UP ON! :d