Personal story arc progressing

Does anyone know if I take my norn to a different races starting area can I not progress with my characters personal story? Are you only able to progress in your personal story by following your races quest flow?

Deleted
    You can indeed not continue your personal story quest in other regions. It's not a huge deal though, you can teleport and travel instantly with the waypoints so essentially what you can do is do quests in one area until you're on the level of your personal quest, teleport back to your home region do those quests for a while, teleport back and level up until you reach your new personal quest level again.

Quote Originally Posted by Haasth View Post
    You can indeed not continue your personal story quest in other regions. It's not a huge deal though, you can teleport and travel instantly with the waypoints so essentially what you can do is do quests in one area until you're on the level of your personal quest, teleport back to your home region do those quests for a while, teleport back and level up until you reach your new personal quest level again.
    Great idea. Sounds easy enough. How will I know my quest level I should be at? Sorry I am completely new to this game or guild wars 1 for that matter. Thanks for the feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrus View Post
    Great idea. Sounds easy enough. How will I know my quest level I should be at? Sorry I am completely new to this game or guild wars 1 for that matter. Thanks for the feedback
    It says on the top-right of the quest text in top-right corner. it'll be in the ()'s

Thank you for informing me as I realized how much of an idiot my post must sound considering everyone is new to this game. Lol I'm just a little mind raped from finals at college.