Can't decide what to spend IP on

Dilemma! Got 6463 IP. Dunno if I should spend it on champs or a new rune page. I've only got 11 champs and my 2 basic rune pages are for tank and ap. Used to play rank before they made the 16 champs mandatory change. Don't really have the urge to play ranked yet. Argh can't decide between rune page or more champs, maybe getting champs that between the 450-4000 IP range. I don't' spend $ on LoL. Advice me! haha

I'd say dunkmaster Darius is a safe choice

Hmm yeh, diana another option as well strong ass champ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariselia View Post
    Hmm yeh, diana another option as well strong ass champ
    Until her upcoming nerf. Information has already been released regarding that.

I'd suggest another rune page
    Grammar- It's the difference between knowing your shit & knowing you're shit.

Deleted
    In my opinion if you don't want to play a lot of ranked then you can buy a new champion.

Darius, since he's after the nerfs already and quite strong as it is now.
    Also, what lanes do you play on?

Graves/Vayne for AD Carry, but they're quite expensive, so if you don't play ad carry, don't bother.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd recommend a 3rd rune page.

You really need an AD, AP, and something else (whether it be support or tanky/jungler) at the very least to cover most positions you may be required to play.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just drop some money on the rune pages if you intend to play ranked. Having 10 of them makes life a lot easier.

If not, just grab more champs.

What champs do you already have? I'd probably advise having at least 2 champs for each role you play and maybe a wildcard in there incase shit goes tits up and you don't really have anything else you can play left. :P

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    You need way more than 2 runepages to feel comfortable. Consider buying a runepage pack. If you don't want that go for a runepage definately.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

Hmm I mostly play tank in any 3 roles. Top/Btm Sp/Jungling. After that would be AP champs. I rarely if ever play AD.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would definitely pick up an extra rune page (I struggle with 10 sometimes, lol). Just get a couple of champs you enjoy playing and play the rest during free weeks while you build up. The 3rd rune page will open up your choices alot.
    Continuous effort - is the key to unlocking our potential.
    http://gameslikefinder.com/

I advise buying the 7 runepage bundle, but then you would need alot of IP to buy runes in order to fill up those pages. For the time being get a few more champions and try to get ones that fit all the roles in the game.

An AD and AP runepage pretty much covers most champions for the time being even though its not 100% optimal for each character. The only time I see that you -need- to have specific runepages/masteries for a character would be for Akali and when you are jungling, and this is only to get faster jungle clear times.

Edit: I am at 6300 IP as well. I own 2/3rds of the champions and have all my runepages full. Can't decide if I want to buy a champion now or wait for Gravity-Hoe to be announced.
    Last edited by MOGATRON; 2012-08-30 at 09:47 PM.