Deleted

Shadow orb-addon, MOP, HolyTrinity-lookalike?

Hey.

Since im using X-perl i cant see my Shadow-orbs atm (atleast think so, havent updated for a while), but even if i could, i wouldnt look at it under my portrait. Its just annoying.

For this im using HolyTrinity for my paladin, looks like this:

Would love something like that.

Is there any addon at all to track Shadow orbs for MOP out yet?
    Last edited by mmocdd889ff95a; 2012-08-27 at 05:38 AM.

NugComboBar can do this. Was intended for Rogue in classic but now can show all kinds of ressources.
    oh, honey.

I've been using weak auras to track holy power that way - just using a trigger set to status -> power -> holy power. It'll fill the bar up in 3 (or 5) "chunks. If you wanted discrete sections you could do the same thing by making 3 (or 5) bars with each having a slightly different trigger: holy power >=1, holy power >=2, etc.

The same principle works for any sort of stacking resource: combo points, buff stacks (like arcane blast, orbs, etc).

I'm sure somebody has or will write an addon that specifically tracks orbs but given the flexibility of WA it seems like a good substitute in the interim.

I'll probably start posing "how to do cool stuff with it" videos after the patch on tuesday. Orbs/holy holy power/rage bar (as mentioned in another thread) will be pretty high on my list of things to do this week.