Page 1 of 2
LastLast

5man normal madness of deathwing on 10man

Helping a guildy who missed out on some metas for the drake and thought we'd just 5man it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhd-wo71Tlk

Very bad comp, no food, no flask, p much no type of real buffs. 30%buff but eh, still very fun to do lol

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, nice gratz

did the same with BOT 10m.

was some hours after midnight. we had a rogue dps DK and pala dps and a resto druid.
    asked our shadow/disc priest and tada 5manning bot!

only problem was the DK was drunk. the ret pala was nearly drunk 2 and the rogue was already tipsy from the bacardi.
    we where also all on skype... with a guy from hawai!

if my GM reads this i'm so getting my ass kicked:P
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

No food, no flask.
    lol, that's something to brag about? If anything, it makes you seem cheap and unserious.

---------- Post added 2012-08-27 at 10:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wrathblade View Post
    did the same with BOT 10m.

was some hours after midnight. we had a rogue dps DK and pala dps and a resto druid.
    asked our shadow/disc priest and tada 5manning bot!

only problem was the DK was drunk. the ret pala was nearly drunk 2 and the rogue was already tipsy from the bacardi.
    we where also all on skype... with a guy from hawai!

if my GM reads this i'm so getting my ass kicked:P
    Cool story bro! do you even lift?

Warning: Ah come on don't be an ass - Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-08-27 at 09:17 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by l4808 View Post
    Cool story bro! do you even lift?
    I don't lift

Does that make me worse?

Last boss of the expansion, 5 manned in his own tier
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Last boss of the expansion, 5 manned in his own tier
    By people that over gear it by miles and with a 30% nerf to all damage and hp. Not THAT strange.

Deleted
    you could never do that in 25man... Just saying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    You couldn't do madness 25 normal with half a group that over gears it? I find that hard to believe.

next patch will bring us everyone's beloved Dragon Soul revamped as 5 man heroic dungeon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by demobytom View Post
    next patch will bring us everyone's beloved dragon soul revamped as 5 man heroic dungeon!
    oh god no! ><
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    next patch will bring us everyone's beloved Dragon Soul revamped as 5 man heroic dungeon!
    Haha, it looks to me it's 5 man now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalmar View Post
    Haha, it looks to me it's 5 man now
    ... If you're in full best in slot gear, hugely outgearing the content, with a 30% nerf on it.

Yeah.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    ... If you're in full best in slot gear, hugely outgearing the content, with a 30% nerf on it.

Yeah.
    I find it strange you can hugely overgear last raid boss of expansion in current tier

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalmar View Post
    I find it strange you can hugely overgear last raid boss of expansion in current tier
    Then look a little bit more closely

All bosses before Madness normal drop 397 gear so Madness normal is designed to be killed in 397 gear. These guys are in full 410 gear with 416 weapons. That's really overgearing it, that 13 ilvl is half a tier, so those guys instead of wearing T13 are wearing T13.5 hence they're well above the gear requirement.
    Last edited by MerinPally; 2012-08-27 at 11:32 AM.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post

Yeah.
    I don't ever Recall 10man Lich King (30% buff), or ANY other End boss of any raid since WOTLK being 5-manned whilst it was the current Tier.

What this shows is that the fight was Absurdly Easy. Completely Undertuned. And lacking any Threatening Mechanics.

There wasn't even a need for a Second Tank as long as your DPS was good enough, hell that was possible on the first week of 10man when my guild killed it, and that is fucking disturbing. It's the FINAL boss of the FINAL Raid of the entire expansion, C'mon, it shouldn't be able to be 5-manned unless using some kind of strange Exploit or Crazy use of Mechanics.

Edit : And Lich King 10man could have been done by people wearing Full 277 with 284 Weapons whilst the content was aimed at people in 251, that's an even larger gear Gap (However I didn't scour every crack of youtube for a Video, just a quick search, so perhaps it was done but not that I've seen or heard about).
    Last edited by Daverid; 2012-08-27 at 11:47 AM.

Deleted
    agree. Easiest Endboss so far,

Quick search on mmo-champion:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-ICC10-5manned

Those youtube links aren't working properly but I'm sure there are plenty more there. Quote from there:

A part from myself (in quite decent ICC hardmode gear), the tank and shadow priest were in 264 gear, the mage was in a mix of 251 and 264 gear, and our moonkin was in a mix of 264 pve gear and wrathful pvp gear.
    So this means WOAH, LULZLICHKINGEASIESTBOSSEVAH. They were even using some PvP gear! Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Therm View Post
    Helping a guildy who missed out on some metas for the drake and thought we'd just 5man it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhd-wo71Tlk

Very bad comp, no food, no flask, p much no type of real buffs. 30%buff but eh, still very fun to do lol
    Nice one, now try go do that in rift. Wow definitely has been dumbed down a shitload since TBC.
    Last edited by DreamCast; 2012-08-27 at 01:31 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    You can 10man 25man death wing pretty easily.

Edit: here a playlist of our guild clearing 10man DS with 5 people. We also killed heroic yor'sahj with 5. http://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD348FF12B5486A36
    Last edited by cyqu; 2012-08-27 at 02:47 PM.