Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Now that this game has failed...

Now that this game has been shown to be terrible just like all the other non-WoW MMOs, I'm noticing that all the GW2 fans have suddenly gone silent.

I wonder where they went?

GW2 fans, anything to say with respect to your "revolutionary" game?

And this is a good example of thread that is nothing more than flamebait. Let's not create threads about topics like this since you damn well know that it will cause problems. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-08-27 at 02:21 PM.

They're playing the game.

Maybe they're busy playing Guild Wa-- Oh. I was beaten to it.

Deleted
    Yep yep, I have seen the error of my ways! I shall henceforth repent, never speak of the evil which is GW2 again, and praise the WoW gospel every Sunday! Eeep eep.

*sighs* in other news, might wanna lock this one

10+ Year Old Account
    well, at least you made me chuckle
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Deleted
    How has this game failed? As a WoW-lover and player, I'm thoroughly enjoying GW2... Failed? It has not. I've just spent 40 minutes in the overflow because the game is so full. Besides; it's not even launched officially yet; how could it fail if it's not accessible to the masses?

Game is really good and we actually playing it. I only log wow forums with my coffee after i wake up and at night before i sleep for example.

And i am a WoW fan and still an active player as you can probably realize form my sig. Not sure for how much longer though if GW 2 has proper end game....

Try it out it for yourselves it has no sub what do you have to lose.
    Last edited by MarizzaDraenor; 2012-08-27 at 08:33 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoef View Post
    How has this game failed? As a WoW-lover and player, I'm thoroughly enjoying GW2... Failed? It has not. I've just spent 40 minutes in the overflow because the game is so full. Besides; it's not even launched officially yet; how could it fail if it's not accessible to the masses?
    Typical fan denial

Quote Originally Posted by Hoef View Post
    Well to be fair, it was just released. Let's see where it stands 6 months from now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thekrik View Post
    Typical fan denial
    One could also say you are in denial about the state of WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

the server caps are so low that it gives the impression that the game is flooded with people because of the overflow servers. its an illusion. if they were smart they would have increased the server cap.

and people wonder why sub fees exist. jesus. oh well, funny how now the game is out barely a peep on how l33t this game is. guess crow came a calling.

Does anyone know how many copies GW2 has sold so far ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's all agree to disagree.

10+ Year Old Account
    I gotta say as a former WoW player, starting From Vanilla Ending with Deathwing, I absolutely Love GW2, i haven't had so much fun since the good ol vanilla days. please stop making stupid posts :/ you kill a bunny each time you do it. How do you live with yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Well to be fair, it was just released. Let's see where it stands 6 months from now
    It has no sub and stuff, so it's not like TOR where you judge it by that. Pretty sure many people will still play it. Even if it's on and off. The game is designed to let you have fun whether you play 1 day a week or 7 days. You will never be too far from the rest of your friends.
    "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." Muhammad Ali

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteRetro View Post
    . oh well, funny how now the game is out barely a peep on how l33t this game is. guess crow came a calling.

No one in this thread has claimed this.

Report and move on imho.
    Last edited by Mistral; 2012-08-27 at 08:34 AM.
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

@InfiniteRetro: I'm not one of the fans calling this game the second calling of Jesus, but where are getting your inside information? You know how many people they capped the servers at? Go on...

Please impart upon us your infinite wisdom. The reason they cap just like every other game is to slowly balance the servers. When they have a full server and no one can join guess what happens, people join less populated servers. I'm not even sure if you're trolling like the OP or if you're just a conspiracy theory nut.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteRetro View Post
    the server caps are so low that it gives the impression that the game is flooded with people because of the overflow servers. its an illusion. if they were smart they would have increased the server cap.

and people wonder why sub fees exist. jesus. oh well, funny how now the game is out barely a peep on how l33t this game is. guess crow came a calling.
    Eh? The zones are insanely crowded. Do you even play the game?

game isn't even released yet. chill out.