Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteRetro View Post
    the server caps are so low that it gives the impression that the game is flooded with people because of the overflow servers. its an illusion. if they were smart they would have increased the server cap.

and people wonder why sub fees exist. jesus. oh well, funny how now the game is out barely a peep on how l33t this game is. guess crow came a calling.
    http://www.tentonhammer.com/features...g-guild-wars-2

Moving on...
    Last edited by JAKACHAN; 2012-08-27 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thekrik View Post
    GW2 fans, anything to say with respect to your "revolutionary" game?
    I'd say 'don't feed the troll'

Deleted
    Funnily enough, I have a feeling the people calling GW2 the second coming of Jesus (lol) are the same people now crying and making threads like this

Quote Originally Posted by Nikusu View Post
    @InfiniteRetro: I'm not one of the fans calling this game the second calling of Jesus, but where are getting your inside information? You know how many people they capped the servers at? Go on...

Please impart upon us your infinite wisdom. The reason they cap just like every other game is to slowly balance the servers. When they have a full server and no one can join guess what happens, people join less populated servers. I'm not even sure if you're trolling like the OP or if you're just a conspiracy theory nut.
    try doing some research into all the guilds having massive issues joining, being split, guilds entirely disbanding due to this colossal fuck up on anets part. gw1 never had these issues EVER. what the hell happened in 6 years is what i ask

From the words of Mr T " I pity the fools who actually fell for the overhyping of the game, I pity the fool" . Never did they say it was going to revolutionary. The key features of the game doesnt demand you to have knowledge of what tanking/ healing is. I havent played the game, but friends tell me that the game is good. I will buy the game once i upgrade my pc. I play wow and I dont think they ever intended GW2 to be a WoW killer, since its not a subscription based game.
    Last edited by obscurede; 2012-08-27 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashilax View Post
    cant think for yourself? need to post backups to your own feelings do you? i could write an article of 25 reasons why MoP is harkening back to earlier WoW than ever before. but no, the trend is to hate on WoW because it has pandas. yes, its terrible that before pandas, blue space goat people, walking cows etc were allowed.

i guess those little squashed down jar jar bink midgets aka the asura are perfectly ok. that article is an opinion. PERIOD. thanks, but i'll stick to the experts. and not just blizzard, xl games with archeage, sega with phantasy star online 2 and final fantasy 14 a realm reborn.

oh wait, they all suck because gw2 is OARSUM right?

10+ Year Old Account
    try doing some research into all the guilds having massive issues joining, being split, guilds entirely disbanding due to this colossal fuck up on anets part. gw1 never had these issues EVER. what the hell happened in 6 years is what i ask

yeah having spent months building up to playing with my guildees seing server full for 2 days killed me, when i did get to switch server i couldnt get invited as the leade had no access due to some fault. but this thread is flamebait and will get desevedly locked.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    yeah having spent months building up to playing with my guildees seing server full for 2 days killed me, when i did get to switch server i couldnt get invited as the leade had no access due to some fault. but this thread is flamebait and will get desevedly locked.
    basically the feeling around the campfire is the 3 day head start was an ironing out process. nearly all of europe couldnt login for over a day, so that leaves 2 days left. good job anet. well fucking done. they just ripped off those people of their money and now they lost all of that time.

add in the fact that the game clearly isnt living up to the expectations that were being hammered into every mmo person on the planet. i have zero sympathy for any failings and short comings this game and its fans have. they rattled the grass to startle the snakes and BOOM, headshot.

and they had to nerve to laugh at blizzard over Diablo 3's launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    cant think for yourself? need to post backups to your own feelings do you? i could write an article of 25 reasons why MoP is harkening back to earlier WoW than ever before. but no, the trend is to hate on WoW because it has pandas. yes, its terrible that before pandas, blue space goat people, walking cows etc were allowed.

i guess those little squashed down jar jar bink midgets aka the asura are perfectly ok. that article is an opinion. PERIOD. thanks, but i'll stick to the experts. and not just blizzard, xl games with archeage, sega with phantasy star online 2 and final fantasy 14 a realm reborn.

oh wait, they all suck because gw2 is OARSUM right?
    What's wrong with posting an article of someone's opinion when that opinion is similar to his own?

Did he have to rewrite everything to please you?

I haven't seen anyone in this thread saying anything about WoW except for your post. In fact, I think MoP is pretty decent (won't buy it due to just being bored of wow after all these years).

GW2 is a decent game, with some bug issues atm (which should be fixed soon enough, knowing Anet's track record). Not everyone will like it but that's fine.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Deleted
    the real question is which game will be hyped up next?

Guild Wars is a completely different game than Guild Wars 2.

Deleted
    The game isn't even officially out yet and allready you call it "failed" ?? Grow up kid go play with your pokemon cards , the internet is not for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thekrik View Post
    Now that this game has been shown to be terrible just like all the other non-WoW MMOs, I'm noticing that all the GW2 fans have suddenly gone silent.

I wonder where they went?

GW2 fans, anything to say with respect to your "revolutionary" game?
    Had some good laugh, thank you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashilax View Post
    Moving on...
    throw a little cash at someone and they'll hype up even the biggest shit

Well, OP is an obvious one... do not feed
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is amazing how long some threads go on and how fast others are show down. On topic, it is not a failure yet, it hasn't even released yet. And after it does I doubt it will fail. I hope I can save up enough between car breakdowns to buy it myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Deleted
    We've already got multiple threads for feedback and opinions on the game, don't start a new one to create drama please.