fun but unplayable

lol i have been playing gw2 and for some reason the portals/solo instance loading screens make me get kicked from the game and unable to log in to that character, now i cant play any of the 4 toons i made is this happening to any1 else anyway to fix it do ya know? response from any gms or customer support is likly to take awhile

Sorry to hear about your problems. I haven't experienced that issue. I don't know what the solution could be, but if I were to speculate, I would start by looking at your virus scanner and firewall. I've heard of people having issues with AVG. If you're running that, try disabling it.

Deleted
    Getting DC pretty much every 2-5 min in game, cant even get to finish my character. Tried every solution on the support page and some more, still those DC's all the time(Network error). Waited 2 days now for them so answer my ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Random9938 View Post
    Getting DC pretty much every 2-5 min in game, cant even get to finish my character. Tried every solution on the support page and some more, still those DC's all the time(Network error). Waited 2 days now for them so answer my ticket.
    1. Are you on a wireless connection, if so move closer to the source or get a ethernet cable and play that way. It's 10.000 times more stable and a great deal faster.
    2. Update your drivers, most notible your graphics card.
    3. Check forums if there's others with the same issue, maybe someone found a solution. My guess would be port forwarding in your firewall, whatever firewall you use.

@ OP
    Same thing really, although I've had issues like you describe with wow before and deleting my "cache" and "wtf" folder (in wow) helps 9/10 times.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    Thanks for trying to help, Im not playing on a wireless connection and i do have updated drivers(NVIDIA 304.79BETA). Also tried with 2 other drivers. Tried to turn off fire wall, even tried to remove my anti virus but nothing works. Well thx anyways!

Windows 7 sometimes has problems with accessing some files so it might not be a bad idea to run game in administrator mode (it solved my issues during 3rd BW).