Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    If you thought it was going to have raids then you had to have your head under a rock and done little to no research on the game at all. That said I do think there is a rich and full PVE experience in GW2 and I can already see very raid like experiences in the large DE's I especially look forward to the large dragon fight DE's and the dungeons. That said if you where looking for a traditional MMO experience with gear progression and raids then no its not in GW2 and you simply but no effort in knowing what you where buying in the first place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrowind View Post
    Firstly, I would just like to say that this isn't meant to offend or cause any kind of bad feeling. I just want to put something out there and see what you guys think.

I was really hyped for GW2, I mean really. The promise of dynamic events, the eradication of the "Holy Trinity" and the 8x3 Explorable mode dungeons seemed almost too good to be true. I devoured article after article and waited for this great game to be released with hopes of it being the next big thing.

However, a couple days back, I realised that perhaps this game could be missing something.

The problem was I bought into the hype that was being stirred up by many people. They compared GW2 to other popular mmos and claimed that this would now be the top dog and keep them entertained for years to come, expansion after expansion. They made fun of the supposed "gear treadmill" that other games use and ridiculed the "carrot on a stick" approach to mmos.

All that got me thinking though: what is it that I enjoyed in an mmo? I liked adventuring with friends, getting more powerful and clearing content. I loved that feeling of gaining a new weapon that obliterated the stats of my old one and the thrill of pushing my damage to the absolute maximum.

Then I thought about GW2. What you do from the very first DE is essentially the end game content. I would still be clearing content with explorable dungeons but after putting in all the effort where would my powerful weapon be? How would my character become more powerful and my dps soar? (essentially the dps role is different in GW2).

I realised I wasn't interested in purely cosmetic loot, for me, armour appearences are merely a bonus to the awesome stats that come with them.

The "gear treadmill"/"carrot on a stick" are incentives to play. People say they provide an illusion of fun and progress; however, in this case, it is not an illusion if you feel and see said effects ( I see my damage soar and I feel the fun). I knew that once I clear through the explorable modes I'd be done with the game totally and utterly. Going back to do old DE's (even if I am scaled) doesn't provide me with any progress.

Getting the "carrot" throughout the whole game will get tiresome quite quickly. Sadly I realised GW2 won't have the PvE experience I was hoping for.

My final point is this though: us mmos fans created this problem (well, a few of us). We compared GW2 to a game that was totally different and warped the expectations we should have had.

Back in '06 I didn't look at TES 4 and compare it to an mmo, neither did I do that for FF13 when it came out.

I saw people that loved raiding talking about GW2 and saying "End game is gonna be so awesome, downing bosses in explorable mode will keep us busy for months! Can't wait to see the armour sets" It's sad because these people will waste their money and be left with a bad taste in their mouths after geting the real GW2 (the GW2 we should have been thinking about instead of trying to make it something it's not).

GW2 will be fun to play for a month and then I'll leave and come back maybe a bit later on. However, it will not quench the the thirst of those looking for an experience that is already out there. We have a game that gives us that fix.

What GW2 will do is provide a fun experience that will last as long as any console game out there. I should have looked at it from that perspective instead of trying to make it into something it's not and hasn't tried to be...

Well mate, I can tell you this:
    For me this is the first time in a mmo when I don't watch the xp-bar. The first time I want to explore the maps because the enviroment is just simply amazing. While I run around... "stuff" happen... like it would in a "real" environment. The whole experience is...well...dynamic. (I guess that was the intent).
    I don't know about endgame. For me atm it's about the journey rather then the end. If this game can keep me interested to lvl 80, i would say it's well worth the money.
    For those people who compare to wow: why does it have to be one or the other? Arenanet has made an amazing product. Just enjoy it for what it is now and we will see how it will develop in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reucht View Post
    You know what? WoW made lvling a chore, but in the old days, that was the game. Doing the quests, slowly making your character a hero, exploring, talking to other people, that's an MMO. EQ/WoW added raids to keep people busy after they "completed" the game. Nowadays, people want that raid so bad that they play a bad game for 80 levels.
    Sir you the hit nail on the head, well done.

I swear every single time I read raiders wanting raids or the hardcore PVE experience in Guild Wars 2 like in wow, it always annoys me on why they were even interested in the game. Some of my best memories in wow was just leveling and exploring the world. That is a feeling Guild Wars 2 brought back to me because, face it, there is so much content in this game that I am overwhelmed each time I play it.

I do enjoy raids, a lot even. But I don't like the hassle that comes with a raid, if you're hardcore, you have to show up on mandatory days/times, raid hours and hours on end to a point that fun is long gone. And if you're casual, like I wanna do now, you wait and wait and wait and ... wait. Because you want a good group and a fast group. In GW2, a raid gets formed on the spot. The Shatterer appears and everyone runs to it and starts killing him, ye there is no deep strategical element, but fucking whooptidoo, I don't care, I got rid of all the bad stuff too.

I have evolved from WoW to GW2, I guess you haven't played WoW enough to be tired of all the bullshit, but after 7,5 years I am.
    Well for me, I honestly hated to raid because of these reasons.

a) I have to come to the raid on time or else they get mad and yell at me, like a job
    b) I have to conform to certain expectations and follow certain rules of the guild that forbid me of having fun, like a job .
    c) the only reward I cared about was killing the bosses for personal achievement, and gear. like money

And when the guild I was in kicked me for not having a mic and bad latency, that was when I just went crazy with wow and its raiding.

Which we all knew before we bought the game. Except you, ofcourse.

The hype was "this is gonna be a good game!" and that's all the mission there is to it. The rest was done by the community.

You're wrong, dead wrong. It isn't casuals vs raiders (god, you're still living in 2006 when this was a discussion), in WoW you can be a casual raider, but it mostly comes down to waiting for a queue or waiting for a group. If you're hardcore (like I was at one point), you clear the entire progress raid in 2,5 hours on a wednesday and the rest of the week the guild is dead or are lvling alts. Until Blizzard releases a new content patch, then you're online 24/7 just to keep your edge. And this happens? Twice a year?

You know what? WoW made lvling a chore, but in the old days, that was the game. Doing the quests, slowly making your character a hero, exploring, talking to other people, that's an MMO. EQ/WoW added raids to keep people busy after they "completed" the game. Nowadays, people want that raid so bad that they play a bad game for 80 levels.

I do enjoy raids, a lot even. But I don't like the hassle that comes with a raid, if you're hardcore, you have to show up on mandatory days/times, raid hours and hours on end to a point that fun is long gone. And if you're casual, like I wanna do now, you wait and wait and wait and ... wait. Because you want a good group and a fast group. In GW2, a raid gets formed on the spot. The Shatterer appears and everyone runs to it and starts killing him, ye there is no deep strategical element, but fucking whooptidoo, I don't care, I got rid of all the bad stuff too.

I have evolved from WoW to GW2, I guess you haven't played WoW enough to be tired of all the bullshit, but after 7,5 years I am.
    I don't understand why people think I am complaining that the game has no raids! That is not what I am doing, mentioning that fact was crucial for me to deliver the point of my OP. I didn't say it was casuals vs raids, please don't put words in my mouth.

Also, we are not talking about levelling we are talking about end game PvE content. Levelling is moot in this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    If this thread is about people who bought GW2 and are disappointed that GW2 doesn't have WoW-like endgame AKA raids, then I have only one thing to say:

Next time find out what the game offers and what it doesn't before you buy it.

Also, well said Serene.
    No need to tell me to research the game. A lot of players have researched it and still think that DEs will replace raids, which they can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexies View Post
    If you thought it was going to have raids then you had to have your head under a rock and done little to no research on the game at all. That said I do think there is a rich and full PVE experience in GW2 and I can already see very raid like experiences in the large DE's I especially look forward to the large dragon fight DE's and the dungeons. That said if you where looking for a traditional MMO experience with gear progression and raids then no its not in GW2 and you simply but no effort in knowing what you where buying in the first place.
    DEs will not satisfy raiders at end game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    Sir you the hit nail on the head, well done.

I swear every single time I read raiders wanting raids or the hardcore PVE experience in Guild Wars 2 like in wow, it always annoys me on why they were even interested in the game. Some of my best memories in wow was just leveling and exploring the world. That is a feeling Guild Wars 2 brought back to me because, face it, there is so much content in this game that I am overwhelmed each time I play it.

Well for me, I honestly hated to raid because of these reasons.

a) I have to come to the raid on time or else they get mad and yell at me, like a job
    b) I have to conform to certain expectations and follow certain rules of the guild that forbid me of having fun, like a job .
    c) the only reward I cared about was killing the bosses for personal achievement, and gear. like money

And when the guild I was in kicked me for not having a mic and bad latency, that was when I just went crazy with wow and its raiding.
    It's not the game's fault you had bad experiences within it's setting. This thread is dealing with WoW/conventional MMO players who thought GW2 would be a replacement. Yet many posters fail to see this and take this thread as a "QQ". Which is a shame as they are letting bias and what I can only call hatred of another MMO title cloud their minds.

I find it interesting how some claim that GW2 isn't trying to satify raiders, yet others claim that they are by including DEs and Explorable dungeons (the equivelant of group quests and HCs).

I don't understand why people think I am complaining that the game has no raids! That is not what I am doing, mentioning that fact was crucial for me to deliver the point of my OP. I didn't say it was casuals vs raids, please don't put words in my mouth.

Also, we are not talking about levelling we are talking about end game PvE content. Levelling is moot in this discussion.
    Your exact words were:

<snip> GW2 is great for casuals (like any rpg you may find on a console) yet this thread was meant for raiders who thought it was going to be another WoW or on par with WoW in those terms. <snip>
    So you see, you said that ridiculous thing yourself, casuals vs raiders. On top of that, you're not complaining about the lack of raids, you said that countless times, you were complaining about the lack of end game content. Well, guess what, the game is the end-game content, which is exactly what they said before hand.

Will it be enough in the long run? According to you, no. According to a lot of people, yes. But you know, let's just wait and see instead of complaining when most people didn't even get their box at home.

In the end it wouldn't matter, because you have your PoV and you just want more people to join your cause for more end-game content. I for one hope you stay that way, a vocal minority. It's the same reason why democracy doesn't work, too many retards with an opinion (not pointed at you, just saying).

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not the game's fault you had bad experiences within it's setting. This thread is dealing with WoW/conventional MMO players who thought GW2 would be a replacement. Yet many posters fail to see this and take this thread as a "QQ". Which is a shame as they are letting bias and what I can only call hatred of another MMO title cloud their minds.

I find it interesting how some claim that GW2 isn't trying to satify raiders, yet others claim that they are by including DEs and Explorable dungeons (the equivelant of group quests and HCs).
    Guild rules, not the games fault. My point is that some of us are tired of always conforming to certain expectation of other players, and treating raiding like a job to get anywhere. Main reason why we're tired of wow in the first place, because besides leveling, raiding is the main endgame for its fee.

10+ Year Old Account
    The promise of dynamic events, the eradication of the "Holy Trinity" and the 8x3 Explorable mode dungeons seemed almost too good to be true.
    They made fun of the supposed "gear treadmill" that other games use and ridiculed the "carrot on a stick" approach to mmos.

All that got me thinking though: what is it that I enjoyed in an mmo? I liked adventuring with friends, getting more powerful and clearing content. I loved that feeling of gaining a new weapon that obliterated the stats of my old one and the thrill of pushing my damage to the absolute maximum.
    What you do from the very first DE is essentially the end game content. I would still be clearing content with explorable dungeons but after putting in all the effort where would my powerful weapon be? How would my character become more powerful and my dps soar? (essentially the dps role is different in GW2).

I realised I wasn't interested in purely cosmetic loot, for me, armour appearences are merely a bonus to the awesome stats that come with them.

The "gear treadmill"/"carrot on a stick" are incentives to play. ... I knew that once I clear through the explorable modes I'd be done with the game totally and utterly. Going back to do old DE's (even if I am scaled) doesn't provide me with any progress.

Getting the "carrot" throughout the whole game will get tiresome quite quickly. Sadly I realised GW2 won't have the PvE experience I was hoping for.
    I saw people that loved raiding talking about GW2 and saying "End game is gonna be so awesome, downing bosses in explorable mode will keep us busy for months! Can't wait to see the armour sets" It's sad because these people will waste their money and be left with a bad taste in their mouths after geting the real GW2 (the GW2 we should have been thinking about instead of trying to make it something it's not).

GW2 will be fun to play for a month and then I'll leave and come back maybe a bit later on. However, it will not quench the the thirst of those looking for an experience that is already out there.
    Everything about your OP is complaining about two things.
    1: no raids
    2: no gear treadmill, which comes from raids

If you're not complaining about raids, you got your point across terribly.

---------- Post added 2012-08-28 at 10:19 AM ----------

No need to tell me to research the game. A lot of players have researched it and still think that DEs will replace raids, which they can't.

Nobody is trying to make DEs replace raids. If you thought that, that's your problem. If you don't enjoy DEs, that's your problem. DEs are the main form of content for this game.

If you don't like that, this game ain't for you.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-28 at 03:30 PM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    I do think GW2 will favour PvP players more than PvE players in the long run. As of now I do think there's enough for a PvE player the next month or two if you take everything into the equation.

Pre-launch: the argument that GW2 has no end-game was met with fans that stated their will be, and it will change the world
    Post-launch: the argument that there is no end-game is met with fans that state you should of known better, and there isn't going to be any

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Pre-launch: the argument that GW2 has no end-game was met with fans that stated their will be, and it will change the world
    Post-launch: the argument that there is no end-game is met with fans that state you should of known better, and there isn't going to be any
    There is end-game. There's just no raids. "Raid" and "end game" are not synonymous.

Anybody who was dumb enough to think that doing DEs would be the same as raiding, or feel the same as raiding, or satisfy all the same desires as raiding, brought that upon themselves.

I don't play Halo to get little purple fire-breathing dragons. Just as I won't play GW2 to raid.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-28 at 03:41 PM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Secondly, the whole point of this thread was adressing the problem hype has in distorting the "mission" of a game.
    I asked you this about 3 pages back. What is the purpose of this thread. From this post I can see that it's something like this "I don't like what I think the end game will be and I am angry because I didn't understand before I bought the game. No one has said their would be raids, in fact, I saw posts explicitly explaining that there wouldn't be raids long before release. I am done with this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Edit: Dude's post is gone oO
    He was asking whether it's good to get a shield with +40 block on it and run the dungeon multiple times to get it b/c it only adds 0.2% survival to your character.

Yes it does and boy are you wrong!

The gear treadmill works b/c we all know that there will be content in the future where we NEED that gear to be able to do it. That's the sole motivation behind the farming process. If we knew we wouldn't need the gear of lets say Firelands to clear Dragonsoul, we'd run Firelands a few times b/c it's fun and that would be it.

You can see the "guild wars effect" now in WoW. A new addon is on the horizon, we all know that the raiding gear we get now will be obsolete as soon as it launches b/c of the reset. So what's the result? Motivation to do hard stuff and wipe a lot is at an all time low and raids are canceled b/c there aren't enough players available. Why? b/c peeps have been doing Dragonsoul for a few months already and are bored of it. Been there, seen that...
    My post is still there, it's post #199, page 10.

(Preface: Forgive my constant allusions to WoW. But c'mon, we know this is what GW2 is being compared to when we talk about raids and gearing.)

You make it sound as if only running Firelands for "fun" is the opposite experience that you want. So, the only motivation to keep playing WoW is to "work"? It's no longer fun, but you still do it because you "NEED that gear to be able to do it"?

Think about the reason each raid encounter works that way. Once you reach whatever gear level is "required" or good enough to make you feel comfortable, the fight boils down to coordination and tactics. You don't even think about your gear once you pull the boss and start the fight. Why add all of this build-up just so you can become eligible to participate? A gear treadmill just for the sake of a treadmill?

What does it prove that you can run heroics over and over again to get those rare drops or orbs, just so you can finally join a raid? That you were lucky, or persistent? If you're a veteran of the game, you know how raids work, and have beaten multiple ones. Does the pursuit of the all-purple gear set, fully enchanted and gemmed, somehow make you a better player? It's just the barrier to entry, a chore you have to do (in the case of hardcore guilds, one you have to do on a time limit). You've seen the videos, know the strats, have the communication and dexterity to beat the boss. Yet you still have to grind out gear for weeks or months just to get to that part.

What about those that are "carried" through a raid? They didn't have the gear or the skills, or have to go through the same experience that the others did. Did they not have as much "fun" as those that did the whole grind? Isn't that kind of cheating them out of it?

They make each raid boss progressively harder in terms of numbers so that you're forced to spend more subscription time grinding for gear, just so you can get to the "fun part". And then what? The next raid encounter comes out, and you'll have to abandon that gear you spent so much time working for, just to do it again. To gear yourself up for the next fun raid.

I remember the first time I saw that "effect" you mention. It was when the first expansion was announced, and people were raising holy hell about "Outland greens" being better than the gear they spent so much time and effort raiding for. It just made painfully clear how pointless the loot chase was. If they had to increase the difficulty solely by numbers, they needed a way to give other players a way to get in the door. It's kind of funny; in a way, Blizzard was basically doing the same thing ArenaNet is trying to do: eliminate or reduce the gear barrier so people can enjoy content. I don't think I've seen people as upset now whenever the next expansion comes out. People expect it now. Remember when they removed attunements?

If this is what you really want from a game, then I guess I have nothing else I could say. I'm starting to get the feeling that there is a disconnect between types of raiders, since I and everyone I raided with only put up with the grind because it was the obstacle to seeing content. We just wanted to beat Ragnaros, Kael'thas, Arthas, to have fun, and just to say that we did, and to see what happened. We didn't care for the grinds we had to do beforehand, and it was actually annoying, time-consuming and even sometimes heart-breaking. The gear we got was either due to necessity or just because we wanted to look cool.

I guess I just never thought I'd meet people that actually and genuinely "like" the never-ending grind, solely for the numerical superiority. My world view is slightly wider now for this.

Deleted
    yeah I remember. Everytime someone said anything about lack of end game, he was overwhelmed with all that Orr dev talk videos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    yeah I remember. Everytime someone said anything about lack of end game, he was overwhelmed with all that Orr dev talk videos.
    Reminder: "Raid" and "end game" are not synonyms.

For me, Anet has delivered what they have promiesed. In opposition to recent Blizzard products (last 2-3 years) I do not have the feeling it would be better to burn the money invested into the product.

The community is nice, game looks, sounds, moves and playes awesome, there is lot to discover, lot to do and lot to see, without any rushed, unbalanced, crap gameplay of WoW. Yes, I dont like WoW, mostly because I have spend more time and effort in it as 99% of people disagreeing with me and only thing I got is the sour taste of human stupidity in corporate form.
    My wife came to me and asked: "What have you done to the poor cat? She is half dead..."

Deleted

Levelling is not 'moot' in this discussion as we are simply offering reasons/explanations as to why there may be a lack of PvE content at endgame (the amount of content, however, is subject to opinion).

This is merely an assumption you have drawn. At a guess, you are not level 80, therefore to say that they can't replace raids (not even in future, so sure of your statement you seem) without evidence to back yourself up - even you being 80 and having tried out some of the PvE content at end game would put you in a stronger position - simply makes you seem ignorant (I am not implying that you are, I am merely pointing out what others are thinking based on your posts).

On this note, I will also point out that DEs are effectively raid bosses (or have the potential to be) without 2 things: an actual raid instance and trash packs. Shock horror there. Again, you are merely assuming that DEs cannot possibly live up to boss encounters that Blizzard designs. Considering some of the fights in Dragon Soul and how little creativity went into them (again, bear in mind I still really enjoy WoW and am a hardcore HC Raider) it wouldn't surprise me if ANet could come up with something better.

Another assumption. I will continue to think of statements such as this and the one above are assumptions until you can prove otherwise. <- Not me being a prick, me simply saying your arguments have no substance until you provide the evidence to back them up.

How utterly, utterly hypocritical. You're bashing someone who's had a bad experience in a game you clearly enjoy (and they didn't) in comparison to a game they enjoy; while saying that you are disappointed in a game you've just bought (aka, a bad experience) in comparison to a game you enjoy.

I don't take your thread to be a 'QQ' thread, but the simple answer to the question you posed at the start of the thread is merely answered by the statement that you didn't do enough research into the game, or you let the hype get to your head and change whatever pre-conceptions of the game you had if you thought that GW2 would provide an awesome PvE endgame setting. If we assume that you're a first-time buyer, or you just picked up the game in the store, it's not advertised on the back 'WE HAVE S**TLOADS OF PvE ENDGAME, BUY THIS GAME'. ANet advertises the game with the following:
    Guild Wars 2 defines the future of online roleplaying games with action-oriented combat, customized personal storylines, epic dynamic events, world-class PvP, and no subscription fees!
    I think you'll find that they were accurate in their description of their game.

GW2 isn't trying to satisfy raiders, people are merely pointing out that DEs and Explorable dungeons are the PvE content of the game, just because they don't live up to your standards doesn't mean that they don't satisfy people.

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    I kinda of chuckle when I read this. I love raids, have always raided since the first day I could and have pursued that in multiple MMO's but who said that was a goal or even necessary in GW2? I know when I want to get my raid on ill do so in SWTOR, but that doesnt mean that GW2 doesnt have a very full and enjoyable PVE experience it simply doesnt have raiding and it doesnt have too.

Raiding isnt a requirement of MMO's its simply a type of content. Fans of raiding in its traditional form will indeed not find that in GW2. If thats ALL you find enjoyable in MMO's then 1. im sorry but thats sad and 2. you obviously didnt put even the smallest effort into making a informed decision before you purchased so its kinda on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    The important thing here is that you can't know "DEs won't satisfy raiders."
    How do you know what other people do or do not like?

Why does this game have to provide one specific gaming experience? Why can't this game provide a different experience, that is plenty enjoyable on its own? Why can't these people play another game for the raiding, and this game for what GW2 provides?

I'm a hardcore raider, and I'm not just satisfied with DEs, I'm fully enjoying them and frothing at the mouth for more.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-28 at 03:50 PM.

Your exact words were:

So you see, you said that ridiculous thing yourself, casuals vs raiders. On top of that, you're not complaining about the lack of raids, you said that countless times, you were complaining about the lack of end game content. Well, guess what, the game is the end-game content, which is exactly what they said before hand.

Will it be enough in the long run? According to you, no. According to a lot of people, yes. But you know, let's just wait and see instead of complaining when most people didn't even get their box at home.

In the end it wouldn't matter, because you have your PoV and you just want more people to join your cause for more end-game content. I for one hope you stay that way, a vocal minority. It's the same reason why democracy doesn't work, too many retards with an opinion (not pointed at you, just saying).
    You made it into a casuals vs raiders thread. I just stated who this thread was for in terms of the type of players it affects.

So everyone who has an opinion that contradicts yours is a "retard"?

---------- Post added 2012-08-28 at 05:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Everything about your OP is complaining about two things.
    1: no raids
    2: no gear treadmill, which comes from raids

If you're not complaining about raids, you got your point across terribly.

---------- Post added 2012-08-28 at 10:19 AM ----------

Nobody is trying to make DEs replace raids. If you thought that, that's your problem. If you don't enjoy DEs, that's your problem. DEs are the main form of content for this game.

If you don't like that, this game ain't for you.
    I know plenty people that are and this thread was for people out there that may feel the same.

---------- Post added 2012-08-28 at 05:22 PM ----------

Very true!

10+ Year Old Account
    I know plenty people that are and this thread was for people out there that may feel the same.
    They really shouldn't be. They're two completely different modes of game content that provide completely different things. Doesn't mean DEs aren't fun. Again, it's their problem. Stop trying to get Halo out of Spyro.

And no: Fangless is 100% wrong. RAIDING AND END GAME ARE NOT SYNONYMOUS! RAIDING IS NOT THE ONLY FORM OF END GAME!
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-28 at 04:23 PM.