Deleted

My Mesmer Impressions & Guild Wars 2

Out of the games that have been released in the last year or 2 , I have to say, Guild Wars 2 is by far one of the best I have played todate.
    The game looks beautiful, plays smoothly, and is very fun so far ( Although I have not experienced endgame yet )

I personally am playing a Mesmer, which im finding a very fun class to level. I feel a little under powered at the moment, but I was expecting this, due to being a support heavy class, but I do have some nice cooldowns that kick as.

I am loving how the weapon and spell system is working, especially the part with how weapon switching gives you access to other abilities, depending on what you have equipped, for example, A staff gives me skills that seem to offer many buffs and debuffs, so seems to be a utility weapon which is based around group play. Equipping a 2handed Great Sword, gives me the ability to have quite a bit more direct damange, with a little less utility, and there is a system implemented for quick weapon switching depending on your situation.

There are a few annoyances in the game, which personally I find frustrating, one major one being the fact you can not move where the target frame is. This is top center screen, and for the last 7 years of playing wow have had this just above my action bars, so I'm finding this a little off putting, but I guess I`ll just need to get used to it.

But overall, Im loving the game so far, and if your on the fence about trying it, I suggest you pick a copy up and give it ago.
    Incase you were not aware, there is no monthly subscription for Guild Wars 2, just your upfront payment.
    There is a store for micro transactions, but this is not a pay to win, its more of a way to shortcut getting a few things, which I dont have a problem with.

If your interested in what a Mesmer is like, or the game in general, I have a stream which is up whilst I am gaming, so you can take a look there.
    Im not a pro gamer, Im just playing to have fun, so no "OMG YOUR A NOOB" comments please
    You can visit my channel at Twitch TV which is
    twitch.tv/KiskaaTV

Feel free to drop by and ask me any questions relating to my experiences so far

Happy Gaming
    Kiskaa
    Twitch.TV/Kiskaa

Deleted
    Well done for hiding your advertisement, but we have a mesmer thread.