MoP pre-patch and DS

Just curious: how will the patch affect Dragon Soul raiding, on all 3 modes? Will classes become way more powerful and zerg the instance even faster than before? Or on the contrary - will it be much harder to achieve something there?

Basically it's a question "will we do more or less dps in 5.04", but with DS in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Just curious: how will the patch affect Dragon Soul raiding, on all 3 modes? Will classes become way more powerful and zerg the instance even faster than before? Or on the contrary - will it be much harder to achieve something there?

Basically it's a question "will we do more or less dps in 5.04", but with DS in it.
    From a druid healer's perspective, the nerf on my 170k mana and my regen (replenishment) I don't see how it will become easier, if not harder.

I personally can't wait to try it. I'm sure it will be painful, knowing some of my guildies.

Deleted
    DPS on the PTR is higher than on live across the board. Mana nerf shouldn't trouble most either since your regen goes up a lot.
    What you do need to worry about is tank threat, because threat of tanks is a joke on lvl 85 on the PTR. I use my 2nd account on the PTR because my 1st account can;t acces it (it has beta attached). That account has a lvl 85 warlock in ilvl 378-ish gear, and was making several good tanks in ilvl 397 gear sweat... So imagine a full-fledged heroic-geared dps doing the same....

As everyone re-learns their class to a certain extent the challenge will definitely go up... Good luck!

Deleted
    To me, it felt like I got stronger with the TBC changes. And then the WotLK changes. And then the Cataclysm changes. I am hoping I will feel stronger with the MoP changes.