Chefs: Do you like MEAT?!

I was experimenting with meat last night, and i only found a couple viable combo's for anything lower than 75 points. ONE of those was Meat Pie, a seemingly useless food that has an interesting buff. It increases magic find by 4%. is there a high level food that maybe has a higher magic find? and is 4% worth-while over the cinnamon pinwheels 20 vitality and 30 minute duration?

hah and there's me thinking it was in real life :x

Sorry if the title mislead you I would have posted in the Off-topic area for RL though....i AM making a mean chili-stuffed pretzel, maybe ill create a topic for that?
    Last edited by Kantor; 2012-08-27 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kantor View Post
    Sorry if the title mislead you I would have posted in the Off-topic area for RL though....i AM making a mean chili-stuffed pretzel, maybe ill create a topic for that?
    Totally offtopic, but pretzel dishes are by far the best. There is a bar in town that makes a Crab Sauce covered Pretzel that is to die for.

On topic: I'm not sure about the Magic Find, I actually found a gem (I'm not at home, so this could be false, but I'm 90% sure it was a gem) that increased MF by 2% or something like that. Might have been one of the Rune set bonus things too. I'll upload a screenshot when I get back from work!

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought this would be about that one Charr over in Diessa Plateau.

I was disappointed. :<
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Kantor View Post
    I was experimenting with meat last night, and i only found a couple viable combo's for anything lower than 75 points. ONE of those was Meat Pie, a seemingly useless food that has an interesting buff. It increases magic find by 4%. is there a high level food that maybe has a higher magic find? and is 4% worth-while over the cinnamon pinwheels 20 vitality and 30 minute duration?
    Bread + meat = hamburgers