Deleted

Addon : MageBombTracker, easy managing of your new bombs.

Hello all, with the new bombs coming in patch 5.0.4 and MoP, i made a new addon which kind of the standalone version of the living bomb tracker present in CombustionHelper.

This addon track all the new mage bombs and flamestrike cooldown which will be available in patch 5.0.4 and MoP.

6 nether tempest on dummies

It show them with a list which feature :

• current target marker
    • target name
    • raid marker
    • time remaining (for the frost bomb, it shows the spell cooldown)

Other nice features are :

• Alert when missing a bomb
    • Alert when overwriting a bomb
    • End of fight report

Fully customisable and lightweight, all you need to monitor your bombs !
    Available in English and French for now, submit your translation for more.

Have a look at http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/magebombtracker and as always, report me any bugs or requests.

PS : looking for translator for the other languages, PM me.
    Last edited by mmoc5c7403561b; 2012-08-28 at 11:30 PM.

Is this going to end up integrated back into Combustion helper? Or will Combustion helper no longer track bombs as they don't impact the DPS of combustion any longer?

If you are in the process of updating MageManaBar/CombustionHelper could you also consider something to track the buff state of RoP/Invocation/IW? For rune in particular, there isn't a time remaining on the buff, but it might be possible to track how long the rune lasts after the cast - this is complicated of course by being able to put down two runes and some uncertainty about which one the mage is actually standing in, but even something along the lines of the bomb tracker for the rune would be useful.

Thanks for the hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by angayelle View Post
    Hello all, with the new bombs coming in patch 5.0.4 and MoP, i made a new addon which kind of the standalone version of the living bomb tracker present in CombustionHelper.
    <3

10chars

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Very cool. Thanks for continuing to make awesome addons!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fim View Post
    Is this going to end up integrated back into Combustion helper? Or will Combustion helper no longer track bombs as they don't impact the DPS of combustion any longer?

If you are in the process of updating MageManaBar/CombustionHelper could you also consider something to track the buff state of RoP/Invocation/IW? For rune in particular, there isn't a time remaining on the buff, but it might be possible to track how long the rune lasts after the cast - this is complicated of course by being able to put down two runes and some uncertainty about which one the mage is actually standing in, but even something along the lines of the bomb tracker for the rune would be useful.

Thanks for the hard work!
    The new bomb tracker will be bundled with CombustionHelper 3.0 like I did with CauterizeCooldown. CombustionHelper will also track the bomb on your current target, like it did before, even if there is no added bonus for combustion.

Totally going to make a new addon for RoP/Invocation/IW, though separate from magemanabar which unfortunately seems a bit less useful now.

The new bomb tracker will be bundled with CombustionHelper 3.0 like I did with CauterizeCooldown. CombustionHelper will also track the bomb on your current target, like it did before, even if there is no added bonus for combustion.

Totally going to make a new addon for RoP/Invocation/IW, though separate from magemanabar which unfortunately seems a bit less useful now.
    It's not useless though! I do enjoy having my mana bar change colors as it depletes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

Luv ya man! Will download it as soon as 5.0.4 goes live!

When will 3.0 be released? later this week or shortly after MoP release?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrion View Post
    When will 3.0 be released? later this week or shortly after MoP release?
    Today or tomorrow, unless problems occurs.
    Last edited by mmoc5c7403561b; 2012-08-28 at 04:55 AM.

Awesome! I love your addons, keep up the good work!

Can't describe how much I love you OP. <3

Deleted
    Thx a lot for your addons Angayelle !
    This one will replace my Combustion Helper

Deleted
    Sounds awesome with the new addon! Would be a shame to suddenly raid without an angayelle addon. Any ETA?

Also, thanks for the great job you are doing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Attip View Post
    Sounds awesome with the new addon! Would be a shame to suddenly raid without an angayelle addon. Any ETA?

Also, thanks for the great job you are doing.
    mmmh should be ready before MoP i'd say

---------- Post added 2012-08-29 at 12:44 PM ----------

Small fixes into the last version, still available on curse.

Great little addon! thanks heaps

A sound warning 2 seconds before bomb runs out would make it perfect

Deleted
    Hello,

first of all: great addon.

I was wondering if you could at a clickable(or keybindable) re-apply of your bomb?

So, if you have for example your NT on target X, Y and Z.

that you would just click the name 'X' on the little timer that shows you the time left for the bomb, to reapply it.

That would greatly simplify the multidottong of several npcs

Nice addon. You could get away with naming it Nether Tempest tracker though since you can't multidot FB and no one is going to use LB ^^

Can this addon also be used for targeting?
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!