Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evokanu View Post
    Will most likely be fixed in a day or two, this was posted on their twitter today.

https://twitter.com/GuildWars2/statu...92949281546240
    Awesome, i had a look on reddit, facebook and twitter but couldnt find anything, must of missed that post, thanks!

I am stuck here too on my 30 human female noble mesmer.. ;(

A little birdie who works for Arena Net told me that this quest should be patched at tonight's midnight update.

I sure hope this gets fixed soon. I'm already 10 levels above my current story quest. Does anyone know if you get reduced xp rewards for completing lower level story quest?
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stosh View Post
    A little birdie who works for Arena Net told me that this quest should be patched at tonight's midnight update.
    Fix incoming!

Storyline Steps
    Players have reported blocking issues with certain storyline steps. We're preparing fixes for "Stealing Secrets", "A Grisly Shipment", and "The Battle for Fort Trinity", hopefully for tonight's update, and are investigating issues with other storyline steps.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_status_updates
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    I sure hope this gets fixed soon. I'm already 10 levels above my current story quest. Does anyone know if you get reduced xp rewards for completing lower level story quest?
    Well you get the exp you would have gotten at that level.

[QUOTE=Karizee;18269027]Fix incoming!

Fix works... at least for me.

Quote Originally Posted by veridical View Post
    Anyone else having issues with the first part of Stealing Secrets? " Travel To Lion's Arch. " - when you go into the instance it refuses to update. Worked for me but my girlfriend and her friend are unable to do it. Heard others are having this issue too and want to make sure it's not just us.
    So I just got past this bug: idk if it's because they just patched it in the past half hour or what. I had it and I was FURIOUS. But I decided to travel there using PORTALS, not the WPs I'd already established in Lion's Arch. No problems whatsoever.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Charr Warrior - Order of whispers, same issue. I've been googling for it; and lots of boards seem to have people claiming to have the same issue. Hoping it's a little bit of a priority for ArenaNet; being stuck in your own story kinda sucks

Durmond Priory, Human. Did not have this happen to me. But it's nice that ANet's launch is going so smoothly
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2012-09-03 at 07:56 AM.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    This got fixed with today's update (at least for me). So hope it's the same case for everyone!