Deleted

Cant create guild?

Anyone else got this issue?
    I got 1 silver, and made name and short name and when I click create nothing happens.
    Known issue or my issue?

Yes, it's an issue they are working on. I can't get invited into guilds as well and got kicked out of the mmoc guild by the system. Very annoying (along with the TP down). Hopefully all of this is fixed soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Yes, it's an issue they are working on. I can't get invited into guilds as well and got kicked out of the mmoc guild by the system. Very annoying (along with the TP down). Hopefully all of this is fixed soon.
    Ok, then its just wait and see
    I got an invite from some noob guild that invites everyone and ignored but didnt want to go away from invites even though I clicked decline =)
    Maybe tomorrow then =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Anyone else got this issue?
    I got 1 silver, and made name and short name and when I click create nothing happens.
    Known issue or my issue?
    Either it's a known issue, or the guild name is taken.

Not sure which.

---------- Post added 2012-08-27 at 03:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Ok, then its just wait and see
    I got an invite from some noob guild that invites everyone and ignored but didnt want to go away from invites even though I clicked decline =)
    Maybe tomorrow then =)
    You can decline the prompt, but that doesn't mean you declined the actual invite in your guild window.

Note that being in a guild doesn't prevent you from getting invites, as you can be in more than one guild.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.